About this project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch-22

Bluelighter
The purpose of this project is to promote harm reduction by raising awareness of the potential dangers and consequences of drug use. The goal is to release a series of essays about different issues and perspectives that fall under the general umbrella of harm reduction. Everything is written by Bluelighters but it is presented anonymously unless the authors wish to identify themselves. Sometimes perspectives will be clearly anti-drug while a different author might encourage responsible drug use.

Please remember that these essays are supposed to raise awareness and get some of the readers to think about their own actions. The essays are not intended to be lectures nor are they intended to be complete lessons on a topic. The reader is merely encouraged to spend some time thinking of their own actions and what is relevant to their own life. Ultimately we make our own choices about what we put in our own bodies and the manner in which we do it.

Everything is the opinion of the individual authors and these are not official Bluelight policy statements. Whatever you think of it, remember that someone felt strongly enough about the subject to spend time writing the essay. I will try to post at least one essay every couple of weeks. Right now I have the first ten of these things saved and ready to post. The goal is to hit fifty essays and then stop! I will cancel the project if I run out of essays and a month passes without any new submissions.

Click here for information about how to submit your own essay.

You can make replies but cannot start new threads in this forum. Please use the Report button if you see BLUA violations. Enjoy!

Edit: It should be obvious but Catch-22 did not write all of these essays! He is just posting the work of other Bluelighters who wanted to remain anonymous.

Last edited:
Update: dr seuss will help moderate this forum. Congratulations to him!

Due to lack of interest, this project is now suspended and moved to the inactive area.

Status
Not open for further replies.