Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i havent seen this shit in a while--lol. i jus edited my post cuz i musta been hella craked out when i wrote that shit.
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

damn another new brunswick kid, I'm from new brunswick as well. Its a small world

I live in New Jersey. I like the "new" part best. I am a grizzled 23 years old, holding down the party fort in the capital (Trenton for those who an never remember state capitals). Be on the look out for a party at historic Princeton University coming this fall from Lucid One Productions, I'm always happy to meet more members of my Bluelight family. Oh yeah, favorite music...well, um...the thing is, there are so many good options I can't pick favorites, depends on the mood, ya know? Country and Opera/showtunes are not included however

i guess i should post here now.. since i live in this godforsaken BFE now.. *sigh*
22-Hazlet(monmouth co.)- Old school HipHop / DnB

whoa I haven't seen this in a while...
I'm 27 now... not much of a techno-slut anymore. Quit doing all drugs a long time ago (unless I find shit on the floor... then it was *meant* to be ...lol)
just moved out of Elizabeth into Union.

21/f/Lambertville (little town north of trenton)
music... little bit of everything
drugs... preferably keeping it legal

21/m/Red Bank NJ, house, progressive, ambient,tech-house,...actually its all good to me :)

18/f/Lawrenceville-Trenton Area at Rider University....anyone in the area IM me or email me I'm throwing a party to kick the ass out of south jersey! so be there! woot woot! :)
AIM: PureCoCoCure
EMAIL: [email protected]

23 / girl / sandy hook area
jungle, dnb, breakbeats... uhhh most music really though
drugs, humprf. rather not say.

^ exactly why there is a maybe
and because of the possiblity of having to go alone

^^ ;) thanks for pointing this out wander..
lol.. do i wanna meet up with strangers offline?!?!?! =O
oh wait.. isnt that why i wanna go int he firstplace.. to see my online hoes again!? lol
:)
I'm always online [email protected]
email or IM.. me

bi kand*e*raver,
nice web site, you go to rutgers? where do you live? i go there as well...anyone else from ru?

Yesterday- Did you go to high school in Lambertville? If so, who are you?, I went to school there, so there is a good chance I would know you already.

Status
Not open for further replies.