Roll Call - Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: AC
email: [email protected]
I came all the way up here from Gainesville, FL (home of Simon's) for school (BU). I'll listen to anything that I can dance to.
[This message has been edited by moonshadow (edited 23 September 2001).]

Living a strange and sordid life studying in Boston and London. Consider me biased :).
Jamie, 21, presently at BC
e: [email protected]
aim: polygnwnd
[This message has been edited by polygnwnd (edited 07 October 2001).]

Name: Raven
Born in: Westford
Live in: Nashua
------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

New to Mass, livin' in the Bedford area (Originally from NY, comming from TX). Lookin for new hook-ups (Peaps and places).
Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease!!

wassup, it's steve. live in western part of state. near umass amherst. i'm 24yrs old. [email protected]
------------------
AIM- djsmiles828
"Drugs Are Fast."->M.K.
I am a d0nuth0e.

hey all...
i'm new to the scene and looking for events in the Boston area...drop me an email or an IM, I'm always up for meeting new ppl! thanks-summer
smile.gif

[email protected]
AIM: Str8NoChaser78

Hey steve, I'm living in Amherst right now, doing my 4th year thing here at Umass, drop me an email, cause i'm out all the time.
It's allways cool to met up with BL kids, they are crazy, but fun
wink.gif

-Tracey
[email protected]
------------------
<traceyami> so you one of those crazy candy kids?
<shaDDow> yeah i'm a candy raver fluffy bunny lover PLUR monster.

Hey guys! I don't actually live in Mass but thats where I party (noooo scene in CT), if youre ever at the asylum, look for the blond chick doin tha strings
Sara
Willington, CT
[email protected]

dave
wilmington
im pretty emo
pretty wierd too
AIM: munkyrice
[email protected]
------------------
"30,000 feet? woah...thats bigger than my house" ~ TJ sleep talkin

whoa whoa whoa I'm new here..! Boston, I mean - - it was kickin', I got referred as a "Masshole".. what the hell, man! still funny shit. anyhoo. Yes, as stated before - - i don't have a car and i'm willing to pay gas money to go to parties.
!!
Cheers.
Jet
------------------
AIM: Jetty201
SickOfBeingSober
CaRpe N0cTeM onE

Hey! I'm Beth 18/F @ Emerson College.
I'm from south Florida, but I'm in Boston now. Drop me an email or im me. I love meeting new people and I'm like the nicest person in the WHOLE wide world =P
Email and aim: [email protected] =D
------------------
...so many languages we speak...only one when we dance...

I just got a new computer and setting up the database ... expect to have a test email sent out to everybody soon.
Hey Soulfly, how ya been?? Abyss, we need to start on the move now!

Status
Not open for further replies.