burlington, ma
new to partyin around round bean town.
wood b tite to have a bl meetup...
add me to your list cbx
wink.gif

[email protected]
aim : s0madreem
out

My name is Sebastians_ghost and I have a drug problem.
[email protected]
wink.gif

------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson
"We do not sense imagination enough to sense what we are missing."
-Jean Toomer

christina
boston, MA. i just moved here from dayton, OH and i am a student at emerson college. i am not new on this board, but i am new to this forum....
AIM-Lacrimare1
i am looking forward to meeting all you kids.

Big ups to Jeurik, ScootermAn, and Jamal (I'm the kid who always asks you were Felix is, but I wasn't going to ask you that at Inhale2 bro lol). NE hoo im 21 from Newton. [email protected] that is my aim too.
peace kiddies;0
Adam

Big ups to Jeurik, ScootermAn, and Jamal (I'm the kid who always asks you were Felix is, but I wasn't going to ask you that at Inhale2 bro lol). NE hoo im 21 from Newton. [email protected] that is my aim too.
peace kiddies;0
Adam

haha! Well I wanted to beat you to the punch. I figured you were gonna ask me. lol. Me and my friend Ryan say that all the time, "Here he comes! He's gonna ask us where Felix is!" lol. I think Felix dropped off the face of the earth. I haven't talked to him or seen him since From The Heart.
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

yo I don't sweat it anymore bro, another insta raver bites the dust. too bad whatever atleast there are people keepin it real.
peaze,
Adam
PS I wil never ask again don't worry!

Sup boyz --
Hey Christina, I know a ton of people over at Emerson! I go to NU so we'll have to hit up some Boston shows one of these weekends.
::sticks her tounge out at Jamal for good measure::
------------------
XTCscooter: yeah, I was waiting for the best dressed riot ever
-- Kart observing the crowd waiting for PVD during Avalon's power-outage
[This message has been edited by DaynaInTheSun (edited 24 August 2001).]

right on...i'm gonna be all lost and confused in a new scene...someone better adopt me.

Dayna, maybe I am not paying attention but what was that tongue for? You wanna lick me or something? Won't your boyfriend get mad? haha.

glad to see this thread back up here...
Boston is going to be the bomb this Fall and winter and altho i had some glitches this summer wiht stuff.. I expect to be able to keep you informed of stuff...
There are lot's of people that are from Emerson I noticed. Anybody know DJ Infinity?

Yoh Christina! You know im all bout adopting u gurl. We school mates and shit
smile.gif

peaze,
Adam

hey , name is Jess (im a guy)
-live in weston (near newton, natick, waltham)
AIM=puffbunnyx
email=fry@popstar
looking for other mass minors (and a girl too)

Status
Not open for further replies.