Roll Call - Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis-20 AIM: PoosterdaBooster
------------------
"Vegetables? Thats what food eats!"
"IF we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they are made of meat?"-From the book of Taw
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music
JuNgLeMoBkEy DJ
"I don't consider it a meal unless I have something dead on my plate."-Soulfly

Jeff
Braintree Mass.
Cbx,
I have been following your progress on the SF Board, and can I just say your true to the scene, good luck.

bump
smile.gif

i will be putting together the email list this upcoming weekend... if you haven't left your email, please do as well as my requests from the first post. It's been a very long process but we are getting there. plur

good thread here, it's nice to see all the locals around
worcester area
[email protected]
AIM=Bunt Cake 2000
looking forward to meeting seeing some of you around
[This message has been edited by bunt cake (edited 18 June 2001).]

Hey Mike, what's up man? good to see ya here.
By the way.. for the bluelight family... I know that many do not post here and all they do is read and move on, they are more interested in seing if anything is going on. In that case, if you want, please EMAIL me personally with your name and email address so I can keep you informed of stuff on a continual basis... This way, you can keep you anonymity if you wish.
plur
Carmine

Near Wocester here, but i bounce back n forth from there to Bristol NH......
17 yrs...but gunna be legal in Oct...
wink.gif

~ReD
------------------
Support Tha LoCalz! 'cause everyone needs to be a HawdKore Killa...
"shhh! I'm flowin with my fluid"~for LinZ-E

only temporarily in the massachusetts area... i'll be in stockbridge until the end of august.

I love this post -- so far I've met a bunch of Mass kids (sup JAMAL you crackhead, if you call me etoliet again I'll kill you.) Hi to Christina, Dave, Mike, and esp Carmine.
Talk to you all soon!!
Etoile*
------------------
k e e p
o n
d a n c i n'

Hey dayna, i DID see you at tables turn. you were upstairs. you were the E toilet right in the middle of the e puddle. haha.
wink.gif

------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

christina
right now i live in dayton, OH, but i am moving to boston in the fall for college (emerson)
SO, you should definitely add me to your e-mail list cuz i don't want to be all lost and confused in boston when i leave my ohio scene....
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.