Not open for further replies.

djital

Bluelighter
A/S/L/Favorite Club

26/Male/NorthernVA/None
I like to hit the lounges, no clubs for me thanks
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
heya...19*F*VA...i am at buzz my <3 every week...sooooo i would love to meet you guys so hit me up and we can do a meet-up?
------------------
I do love those smacky ones...;)

VA - Rollcall - where are the people, and what are the clubs

Supz.. i'm a soCal.. BL.. spend'n a lil time.. in va.. and i'm looking for some peoples.. to party.. or chill with.. if you are in VA or near VA.. hit me up.. on here!!
- i'm in hampton, va
- till july 8th...
*laterz
mack...

Welcome to the Common Wealth my friend. The land where the military runs the ship and the cops are all jar heads. The scene was slowly scrub out in Hampton Roads starting about two years ago, Ahh those were the days, with raids on a few clubs and really fell here near the end of last year when a big promoter went down. We keep things at home parties now, sorry man. I'm glad I find my real home in Fl., the Common Wealth brings me down!! D.C. would be the place for you to go, they have some nice spots that stay open all night..

So these are the slim pickins in VA? Damn. As a partier from SoCal I am very disappointed. Is there nothing to do out here? I'm desparately looking for some kids party with, from SC to DC. I'd drive anywhere to see somebody. The last good party I was at was to see Irene in Georgia last September. Anyway, lots of luck to me and you in this military town.

plenty of things go on within driving distance... you just need to read NE Events. DC is not that far from Richmond... and there are a few bluelighters in the area.
Northern Virginia here... but I don't let my region limit my fun. Drive to Baltimore, DC, NYC, Philly,... it's not that far.
Anyone in the area feel free to drop me a line.

Hello. Hampton Roads resident here. I plan a few trips here and there to DC and such. Looking to meet new friends in the area.
I usually go clubbing in downtown Norfolk as a last resort.
Reply if you are local... maybe you could hitchhike with us on our next out-of-towner. Or vice verca.

Richmond here - not much chance to party - but when I do - it's to DC I go. Usually worth tha trip for me. :)

I myself find myself stuck in Hampton Roads. ahh I need to go back home to San Fran. I am not used to having to drive 2 + hours to see a DJ that I love and respect.The DJ's in this area are great DJ's dont get me wrong. I have heard alot of how things used to be in this area. It would be great if it could go back to that. It seemed as if the area really had something good. I am sure that it can get back to that, as long as they have promoters who are out there for the right reason's. This is a HUGE Military area, and from what I have seen the promoters now arent doing a bad job, they are trying. But it is the military that is getting them shut down for their actions at the events / club nights they do have here. But, I will say this, I have given Hampton Roads a year, and sadly it is time to get back to a real city, Boston here I come........lol
[ 17 July 2002: Message edited by: PulseArtistManagement ]

i'm in north va... lookin for some parties or tight clubs to hit up in the area. preferably a place to roll at and have a good time without the POLICE

hey! i just moved down here about a month ago from ft. lauderdale & i've been bored out of my mind the whole time.... its a relief to find oter bl-ers here :) even though we all hate it (lol(
i'm in hampton roads (norfolk) myself & my fiancee & i are desperately searching for places to chill. we've been to the godawful clubs, so i know it sucks here.... but we're still gonna keep looking cause i know there has to be atleast 1 cool place to hang.

Originally posted by Bet@:
Hello. Hampton Roads resident here. I plan a few trips here and there to DC and such. Looking to meet new friends in the area.
I usually go clubbing in downtown Norfolk as a last resort.
Reply if you are local... maybe you could hitchhike with us on our next out-of-towner. Or vice verca.

Hey. I'm located in Norfolk, at ODU. I'm looking for people to party with. Our electronic scene sucks, so I want to get together and make road trips if possible. Let me know. Later

Anything going on in Blacksburg/Roanoke this weekend? Im going to be in town for the LSU/VA Tech game.
Thanks,
d

What the hell!!
North-fucking-Carolina has near 100 posts in the rollcall thread. Please tell me there are more than 5 Virginia bluelighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.