Roll Call - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by abygale:
After petitioning from our members from Virginia, that area has been moved to the Northeast Events forum, ... so I'm moving this thread to that forum.
Now that that's taken care of...
How about combining Va with the MD/DC roll call and giving PA it's own?
Hey DannyBreakz, I'm about 20 minutes south of you in Stafford. You ever want some people to chill with, drop me a line.

hewwwwwwooossss...nova here ..fairfax...
eeeehhh havnt made it up to trust...too far of a drive for me...i usually end up places like...vision...bar nun...u-turn bar...some smaller places :)

All of us Virginia and Maryland Blers need to plan a meet up sometime and have a good ole time. And then back to my house for a nice little gathering. We're 45 minutes from DC.

Well, AmberEx and I have moved a little farther South now, we live near Richmond and have no idea what the scene is like there. If anyone has any idea about the club scene in Richmond please let me know.=D

Well i live in Richmond, but i dont go to clubs so i really wouldnt know. But from what i have seen i seems that all the clubs arent to much into DJs as much as pop/rap music.Sorry. But i am an avid drug user and if there are any other richmonders out there that want to chill, drop me a line.

Just moved from Ohio, I must say I am pretty disappointed in this area. All the good parties are limited to a couple big clubs in DC. I was complaining in Ohio, but now realize how great we had it down there. Oh well, I guess I'll have to make the best out of it. I was thinking maybe BL is not where Virginians get informed from. Is there alternative ways people look up events or is what's posted here all that's going on?

I'm in Charlottesville. It looks like no one has posted here in a year! What's going on in Virginia?

In Hampton Roads, the scene is dead. It was funny, the promoters actually tried to have a show about a month ago at the Norfolk Scope, and had Scott Henry headline. The police presence and the shity atmosphere drove everyone away. I heard that the fuzz wanted to "set an example" to try to scare anyone from "reviving" the scene around here. Sad.

I usually make several trips up to DC to cubik and glow, and if anyone ever wants to get up and ride together then hit me up.

would like to goto dc

Also there is a party in maryland that sounds phat let me know what your doing this weekend rastlin:)

HIDE YOUR VAUABLES... and lock your refrigerator

Man, I'm ON MY WAY back to the commonwealth... y'all better watch out.

Last edited:
here it comes

Im a promoter from cincy ohio coming to crash into the va sceen Im planning to throw a party here locally in richmon or outskirts in feb. look for post when it becomes rael and not plan in head...Yes since it in my head I want rabbit in the moon, funk, micro,baby jane, and kid entropy but thats not going to happen sorry mabe second or third trying to get drum one, kid entropy,roller gurl, kadeek Which plays the djerry doo while spinng jungle
off the hook...well until this gets put together venue locked down good price on great sound and lights all hype with no fler call this the pre flyer post looking for feed back...production co called liquidfire productions
any local djs email me at [email protected]
peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.