Roll Call - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
northern VA here...springfield to be exact [swingfield as we like to call it]
theres not much to do around here unless youre willing to drive to DC or baltimore. buzz is always the happening place to be on friday nite, but as time goes on the lameness factor in that place increases. anyway, anyone wanna hang out, drop me a line.
peace.

20 / M / Hampron Roads VA / Nation in DC
I'm 3 hours outside of DC... Our rollcall in the SE forum sucks. I usually travel north to party.

31/M/Richmnod, VA
BUZZ without a doubt. I've been hittin that spot at least twice a month every Friday for close to five years runnin. The Ultraworld parties are also out of this world and I will be showin my support at Radiate.
There are a lot of other cool spots in DC but none ever compared to BUZZ, it will be missed.

Originally posted by Rue:
The Ultraworld parties are also out of this world and I will be showin my support at Radiate.
There is no Radiate. I guess you didn't hear that they lost the DC Armory a lil while ago. go check out their site www.ultraworld.net

Yeah, I realized this after I posted. sorry. Call it wishful thinking or a temporary brain spasm.
I have also heard that there are no more "rave" type parties at the Edge. I guess if I want to see any good shows I'll be spending some time in Europe.

Hmph! There isnt really a scene in Hampton Roads anymore! Not unless you know all the old party kids...to hang thats about it. There is a small place in Va Beach on Independence called Hartz...that party kids can go hang out! Its on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
A club in downtown Norfolk was suppose to open but got shut down by city officials...grrrr
There is also a place off Lynnhaven called Called Club Ambush!
DJ Groove is getting around!
Email me for details! I still keep in contact with alot of party kids...
chrys

i used to live in collinsville va..just moved to sc...roanoke has a good rave scene..check out club audio in roanoke...raves almost every weekend

19/F/No. VA/I never really liked Buzz, and was never to Edge.. so I have yet to have a "fave club"

Richmond here. Used to drive to BUZZ at least every other Friday but since that got the ax I haven't been doing much. Trying to plan some trips to Mythos in NC. I heard Donald Glaude is playing there on Oct. 12th. I'm heading to Glow this saturday to see George Acosta, which should be good. There is no scene in Richmond. I've met some cool party kids from the area but everybody drives other places or we chill at random house parties.
That's the Commonwealth for ya!

I live in Northern Virginia and I haven't heard about any good clubs around here. This is Virginia though, Va isn't much of a party state. I have to go to DC to party and since buzz is closed, I don't even get to go there.

Captain: I haven't been to it yet, but I hear it's supposed to be pretty cool. @ any rate, prolly @ least checking out...it's called Lemure Lounge, it's in N. VA. There's a website too. www.lemurgene.com

Originally posted by GlowDoll:
it's called Lemure Lounge, it's in N. VA.
Hey GlowDoll, have you taken the time to check this place out yet? We (Howdy and I) found that site on-line, days before you mentioned it, and we're thinking about checking it out one weekend.

There is no scene in Richmond(I know I've lived there my entire life) DC seems like the only option, but if by chnce somthing does happen in the commonwealth hit me up.

Richmond here.......There's got to be some kids from VCU on BL?

After petitioning from our members from Virginia, that area has been moved to the Northeast Events forum, ... so I'm moving this thread to that forum.
Please post (and look for) events in your area in Northeast Events from now on.
- aby

northern VA here...woodbridge...just moved back down here. not partying as much since buzz and edge were shut down. sometimes go to visions in DC...small club, good crowd, expensive drinks. only been to trust in bmore once..long drive but gives u plenty of time to pre party in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.