• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

thank you, BA

BlueAdonis said:

randy3x.jpg

randyheadf.jpg

Randy's papers are one of the best inventions ever. Absolutely.

French lights and orange Zig Zags are (or i should say were) the best...Hands down.

I nominate Tops as the worst papers.

I have tried joints with a filter at the end, and they do seem pretty nice. But if you want to make one out of index card or whatever how do you shape it and then fit it into the joint when your done rolling it?

I like JOB 1.0's. Thats if you know how to twist. I think their the best. But, i usually just hit a bowl up know.

RS Rolls - red.

Thinnest papers i ever come across, you can see the weed inside the joint, on a roll so can make the joint as long as you like and nice and thin width wise.
rsrollred.jpg

swayne said:
I have tried joints with a filter at the end, and they do seem pretty nice. But if you want to make one out of index card or whatever how do you shape it and then fit it into the joint when your done rolling it?

This is one of those things I really would have to show you in person - but it's pretty simple if you have a business card or just a pack of filter tips (do they sell those in America - though?).

Anyway, find a nice smooth table with a normal 90 degree edge. Basically just your standard table. Cut the filter tip on each side so it narrows on one end, like a V but not quite that extreme. It looks a bit like a stretched out trapizoid...

Then you just place the cardboard on the edge of the table and firmly drag it over the edge and back - I hope you can picture this. Once you drag it back and forth over the edge a couple of times it becomes sort of cone shaped, and fits perfectly in a European style cone spliff :)

--- G.

ez-wider 1 and 1/2 ultra lights are good, but the wire ones are the best by far.

my favorite are the rasberry "juicy jay's." mmmm, they taste so good.:)

I prefer the Bambus and Hempires. They always do the trick perfectly for me :)

ML, i am trying to picture what you mean whilst page loads and i am confused as fuck lol. Rememberreading somewhere which said not to use filter tips in you joints as it stops some of the drug bit getting through.

still waiting for page to load, damn 28k connection :(

ahh i see now, seems very complicated and imo the roach is too long.

Take a bit of card, rip off bits to get the correct size, roll into a tube, put in LEFT side of joint and roll :)

amnesiaseizure said:
Oh yeah, what is this with Americans not catching on with the paper filter at the end?? What do you normally do, just have leave it all open and bare? Ewwww, soggy wet end anyone?...

Yep, most people. I happened to be fortunate enough to meet this guy from England (I assume by his accent). Who enlightened me to rip a small piece of cardboard from the pack of papers and use it as a filter. Bam! Big fat puffs and no weed in your mouth. So simple,yet I never thought of it, couldn't be the pot!?!lol. He also said most people put tobacco in their spliffs, because they can only usually get hash and not Headies. Is that common over there? Oh, and my favorite papers are The blue Rizla, or Hempire's.