• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sharing Your Weed

aallii420 said:
So what are the politics and rules of sharing your weed with your friends? I find that I buy it, and somehow share it with them with the promise of "we'll smoke mine next time" and it never happens. Do you make your friends pay for the weed you all smoke(that you bought) or is it normal just to share it? Have you ever felt that people used you for your weed?

I like to smoke friends out but they usually get me back. In bigger sessions we split the cost of whatever we have put down.

I had a friend that would get together with us every night and roll two or three blunts and share them with our group of 5-6. He never asked us for anything in return.

You can expect that I did him a lot of favors, including driving him home from Long Island into Brooklyn, or smoking him out every single time I picked up. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a weed hog... so I go to great lengths not to be that person.

I have this one friend... she's REALLY straightforward. "So...uh... are we going to smoke tonight?" Sometimes, when her stash is low (mine never is) she's like, "I can't share tonight." And normally I'd have no problem sharing, but I know she's expecting it. When I'll give her a look, she'll be like, "UH. You are sharing with me, right? Because your stuff is cheap and you can get it WHENEVER you want. You have SO MUCH." I hate that shit.

it depends of course.

sometimes you'll 'match' bowls (you'll pack one, then he'll pack one). Sometimes its you providing all of it. Sometimes its your friend. Sometimes you're ALWAYS the one providing, sometimes your friend is ALWAYS providing. Granted that ya'll are FRIENDS, then this shouldn't be too much of a strain. But, if he's smoking all your weed all the time, then he should probably feel like its his 'duty' to buy some and smoke you out.

My buddies and I chief on a sense of community. If one of us has bud and smokes everybody out, everybody that gets smoked out is always asking if they can throw down some cash or buy munchies or something to help out, there's not really any scavengers in our group. I always offer bud if I haven't seen a friend in a while -- smoking someone out from your stash is such a friendly gesture, and I hope that my friends would do the same for me (which they do).

Most of the time, though, all of us have some bud and everyone gets really really high. :)

Me and my friends always help eachother out, if a mix is going everyone smokes. Among the full time smokers we will chuck eachother like half grams or grams just to get through a day they are out so they can sleep when people are in need and it always comes back your way, iuts a good system.

My friends smoked me out for the longest time, for free, since I didn't really have access to a hookup. I see it as my duty to help pay them back however I can, so whenever I have weed, I offer to smoke from my bag, and always pass to whomever's around, even if they're already stoned. Just last night I smoked my friend out since he had ran out, and didn't ask for anything in return, I think that's the way it should be, amongst close friends atleast.

a lot of the times homeys will match on a bowl/blunt so in the end everything works out cuz everyone chipped in. however if someone doesnt have any weed we'll smoke em out unless they're known to just mooch all the time .

With me and my close friends money is almost never exchanged. I might buy all the weed for everyone for a week straight. But I would never ask for money because I know they will all smoke me up when I don't have any money. And I know we will all be smoking together for years to come.

No one keeps track, no one is stingy , everyone smokes. Thats how it should be, I always feel weird when I smoke with other groups of friends and they fight about money.

I have a large group of friends, maybe 10. There is definitely three levels of monetary/bud contribution amongst them. There are two friends at the bottom five in the middle and three who are always caring and sharing.