• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sharing Your Weed

i may just be odd but im not a very social smoker... there are only a couple people i smoke with and that is rare, one of these people is close enough to me not to expect them to pay for what they smoke, and the other is just a good friend who realizes how it isn't exactly cheap so he will give me some money. theres just something different about it when im by myself that i find more enjoyable... being around people who get retarded while high annoy me, while by myself i can just get lost in thoughts and just chill out...

I'm pretty relaxed about my weed. If I have it and my friends don't, I share. I know that when I've been out, the generous people I know who smoked me out during the dry spells were like angels to me. My motto on the subject is, what goes around, comes around.

I probably smoke people up more than I get smoked up. I have a few friends who rarely smoke and pretty much never have stuff, so I end up smoking them up pretty much every time.

If I'm low on herb, I just ration myself and only bring a little bit out with me. But if I have herb that I want to smoke, and I'm with friends who want to smoke, I'm not going to demand money or kick my friends out. It's sorta like bringing beer to a party; it's meant to be enjoyed socially.

aallii420 said:
So what are the politics and rules of sharing your weed with your friends? I find that I buy it, and somehow share it with them with the promise of "we'll smoke mine next time" and it never happens. Do you make your friends pay for the weed you all smoke(that you bought) or is it normal just to share it? Have you ever felt that people used you for your weed?

ok...I've been smoking for over 10 years, I'm 27 now. If anything, I know weed etiquette! When you've got weed, share it. Everyone loves to get high, and that increases the social aspect of the drug. Now if your group of "smoker friends" is constantly smoking your weed, and never supplying any themselves, thats rude and annoying. mention it to them. say something like "So my guy's got some good shit right now. You want any?" If they say no and that they're straight, let them know you can't afford to continue supporting her high. Then stop smoking around this person and any other's like them. Proper etiquette says that EVERYONE smokes what they have, and if someone doesn't have any, of course he smokes too, because he'll have it next time. If someone constantly doesn't have weed, just ignore them when it's time to smoke. get your peeps together who throw in and blaze with them or hell by yourself. they'll get the point.

Anyway, to sum it up, universally all stoners share their weed, but nobody completely supports anyone else's habit.

Around here people are pretty generous with weed, but we do notice moochers and avoid them!

I'm definitely about sharing, but there are some people who never hit you back, or on the rare occasion they do, you can see them packing super small bowls and eyeing it all carefully... those people are a fucking pain and I flat out won't bring out my weed in front of them. Call me stingy, but I don't make a lot of money and I just don't feel it is right to share with people who are clearly just out to get high as much and as freely as possible.

Also, there was a period I went through where I didn't have a job and I had a friend who smoked me out for this entire period; after that I always smoked him out for free, but then we had a falling out (unrelated) and I still feel like I owe him, but if he's going to be an asshole to me, I can't justify smoking him out anymore.

Hah, this is turning into a random rant reply, but I've got one more gripe: There are a fuck ton of girls who think they don't have to pay for weed. I have no idea why it is, but its usually the same girls who don't ever pay for booze, and when you try to politely ask, "Hey, wanna split a bag?" they're like, "oh, I don't have any money" when you see them spend money on new jeans all the fucking time. I mean, this isn't all girls, but it does seem to be exclusively girls... or maybe exclusively girls I used to date... agh, nevermind.

magiwilde said:
but I've got one more gripe: There are a fuck ton of girls who think they don't have to pay for weed. I have no idea why it is, but its usually the same girls who don't ever pay for booze, and when you try to politely ask, "Hey, wanna split a bag?" they're like, "oh, I don't have any money" when you see them spend money on new jeans all the fucking time. I mean, this isn't all girls, but it does seem to be exclusively girls... or maybe exclusively girls I used to date... agh, nevermind.

just remember.... we buy and supply things for chicks for free, because they have something we really want that they can give us for free.... usually it's a fair trade =D

DJL-Train said:
just remember.... we buy and supply things for chicks for free, because they have something we really want that they can give us for free.... usually it's a fair trade =D

Hah, but as men, we've got something THEY want.

Maybe I'm just naive, but I feel like sex is a fair trade for sex.

I would say that at the very least, to smoke someone out, they absolutely have to be there smoking with you. I met one guy (a friend of a friend) who wanted weed from us, so he could smoke by himself, for no cost whatsoever. That is absolutely ridiculous.

o yea definatly, unless its my best friend or something, if its my wed im gonna be smokin it too

Friends I don't mind smoking out for free. If its more than 4 friends then we usually match. I'm known to hook up a nugg or two for a close friend needing to have some smoke if they're out. If its people I don't really know then I'd match...

Meh, I don't like burning out people. One time I spent like $50 on some weed and me and my one friend made some brownies with them. I ate like $10 worth and she took the rest home. :/ What a waste of money and time.

when we smoke we just usually all chip in for a 20$ or so bag depending on the people we have. usually if there is an extra person or friend just hanging around he'll get some free hits. otherwise those who payed get the priority. especially those who pay more. btw a 20$ bag is enough for about 4 or 5 people.

I've made it a personal rule not to kick it with scavengers. As with anything, it's always good to offer, just like what girls do on first dates. They don't expect to pay, but I like to believe that most of them offer anyway. Like the above poster, matching bowls is the way to go IMO. But with good peoples, good family, that you KNOW are good for it, I have absolutely no qualms with them smoking my greens. I take pleasure in sharing the moment with them.

I live in a drug infested place where everyones always got weed(or something else) and everyone shares. My town hasent been dry since 2000!

I always smoke everyone out because our town is never dry, different tribes just have different crop cycles so when I run out I can call anyone in my phone and tell them to come get me all blunted

Somebody buys some weed.
And shares it with everybody in the group at the time, including people who we haven't seen for time who just pass by for a moment.

I'm leaning toward solo smoking. Mostly because there the type who think that inhailing massive amounts of smoke in their lungs is safe, yet look down on those who enjoy the occasional OC or rail of White, its like fucking hypocrite, your getting high to, your just to fucking stupid to accept anything that dosent completly agree with your views. And I hate "matching" on blunt when two peaple throw down and someone has friends along that tag along and don't contribute.

I'm a generous man but I'm sick of being taking advantage of, so now I just look out for #1, and so far its worked great.

Everytime I buy weed I have to smoke some of it with my dealer, cause he usually doesn't have any money besides what I give him to buy it with, but he'll pay me back and smoke for free sometimes if he's in my area. I'll smoke with people as long as I know they'll return the favor.