• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sharing Your Weed

MaliceNwunderland said:
I did have a friend that was a total bastard though. He'd hang around the group and smoke and when it was over he'd go someplace and smoke his own weed.

oh yeah, those are the ones to avoid like hell. my group has one, it's his whole personality that stinks if you ask me. he does not smoke a joint, no he vacuums them, one toke and the whole joint is fucked. also never rolls one of his own, if it is one then there is only a millimeter or two left if he's finished with it, it's insane. talking bout him now makes me want to shoot him :X

I get better weed than pretty much all of my smoking buddies, so when we are getting together for a session, i'll pick up a bag and we'll all pitch in equaly. Whatever's left we just divide up.. but there's rarely any left by the end of the night :)

Now if i'm going over to a place where i know no one has weed, but everyone's going to want to smoke, i'll only bring a gram or so.

I find that people are more willing to smoke up weedless female-types than they are weedless guys. I think it's all about the boobies.

Penis McCockitycock said:
I find that people are more willing to smoke up weedless female-types than they are weedless guys. I think it's all about the boobies.
I've found that too, and I'm not goin to lie, I've taken advantage of it on several occasions. I try not to abuse the privelege, though, and only smoke with people if they offer first (i never ask). The problem is if I have my own weed I end up smoking it all, because I have no self-control when it comes to things like that.

Get me stoned enough and I'll show you my boobies ;)(actually my tits are a conversation piece) That and smoking circles tend to be overwhelmingly male, so having some girl energy there is nice, and none of the guys tend to mind that you're being an evil weed mooch as long as enough of the dudes in the circle have their own shit.

I usually only smoke with a few select groups of friends, and we are all very close. There really aren't ever issues about who's gonna pack a bowl or roll a blunt, cuz we all usually have some. We never really keep track of who packed what, or whose turn it is to roll a B. It just happens. If I didn't twist the first J or throw down on it, I'll usually get the next one just cuz that's the kind of guy I am. Either way, if one of my boys is out, I'm always there to pick them up. If I'm out, I know I can always count on one of them. It's an 'I take care of you, you take care of me' sort of thing. On a few occasions, I have smoked up several heads at a time outside of my regular groups, and although it's not a big deal, I do try to stay away from most of the people who I know are moochers. I never have a problem helping out a friend, or taking care of a new person if they are kind and genuine, but I'm not here to entertain just any asshole who wants to get high. I've been used too many times in the past, and I just won't let it happen again. But if you're around, and you blaze, you better be ready to hit the blunt. %)

bluedolphin said:
Normally I don't mind smoking people up....

LOL....sorry BD, but this is one of the funniest terms I've come across. My American roomie used to use it regularly.

To me this means you don't mind smoking your friends...
Some friend you'd be. I'd get high with you, I'd pass out and then you proceed to cut off my left nut and pack it in the bowl.

My friends and I usually say:
"Normally I dont mind smoking people OUT...."
But I guess this is just a geographical difference.

:) :)

bluedolphin said:
Do not chill with the bowl too long before taking a hit. Even the most interesting narratives can be paused for the five seconds it takes to hit a bowl.

Its a Bong! Not a microphone!!!
:)

people around here don't mind smoking someone up, everybody shares their hashish. I use to smoke alot of friends up, but when I don't have any and I want to smoke, they'll come into my house and smoke with me, or give me some to smoke by myself. Of course, there are some people who never buy any and like people to smoke them for free, but I don't hang out with that kind of people

It just depends for me. I'll always throw down on a bowl if it's being packed in my presence. However, sometimes I only get one hit off that bowl and I know I threw in at least 5. No biggie, except when it happens EVERY time. Some stoners think that they're presence alone is reason to smoke them out everytime.

usually most of my mates all have hash, but we just roll a joint whenever we want to then pass it around.The person who puts a fag in gets second, then usually everyone else tries to chap the next best pass, or sometimes we just pass the round in a circle, theres usually quite a few of us so theres always a few joints on the go at the same time.

I would share all the weed in the world to people but i dont got any friends...:( so to everyone that has peeps to smoke up with, be grateful you have them to smoke with.

Basically, I [smoke you out if you don't expect or need me to, but would enjoy and appreciate it.

i used to share weed, when i didn't see the truth. people are selfish motherfuckers that will try to use you as much as they can.

for me its like this: when ever i buy a bag (even if its just an 1/8 ) i will ALWAYS call my best friend and ask him if he wants to smoke with me. i never asked him to pay me, or smoke me up whenever.. because first he is my friend, i can't take money from him for a couple of bowls. and he can't get weed..

if its for other people i will usually ask them to help me out when i run out of weed.

dont let people use you. if they dont smoke you up after you share your bag, tell them to fuck off next time they want to dig in your bag.

tho there are some cool people who will share with you their buds.

Re: on the same note

McLaren said:

my question is this: if i was sober, they were stoned, i bought expensive weed, smoked them up until it was all gone, should i have opened my mouth and stated the obvious? the obvious being that i felt i was being pressured into letting them take advantage of my good nature and smoke all my weed when they know i don't have the money to support their habits.

if low on weed i'd have just packed a small bowl and had them share it, then packed a personal for myself.

prior state of sobriety or stonedness doesnt have much to do with it imo

I used to smoke up my friends a lot in high school, but with the right kinds of people it comes around. I just got back from uni for Christmas break and I hadn't maintained any contacts in my hometown, so until I can pick up more weed I've been mooching off my friends. I sold them some shrooms and provided some oil though, so it's all good :D

Re: Re: on the same note

frizzantik said:
prior state of sobriety or stonedness doesnt have much to do with it imo

true. sometimes people are like "you're already high!"

PLEASE... LoL.

me and my best mate have shared our stash for a couple of years and eventually it always evens out. It usually works out to one week I'll buy the pot, and the next he'll buy it.