• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Price Thread

Lol

LOL... it is not my connections... it is the city and quality. I have had many people tell me the bud in NYC at the $600-800 an ounce level is better than most Cali Clincs... always name brand, guaranteed THC%... usually 15-25%, always information on strain... all grown with every variable controlled.
Even the richest people in NYC do not have the best connections... most settle for cube delivery... $60 for 2 grams... max is 4 cubes... no price break = $240 for 8 grams.8o

bigpoppax23 said:
NYC:

The only kind I get is name brand strains grown, dried, and cured at professional level. It is always tested for THC levels and every condition is controlled.
Generally 15-25% THC depending on strain... $500-800 an ounce.
Also 2 Gram cube delivery is $60 a cube... maximum is 4 cubes at full price... $60X40=$240 for 8 grams.
Wow. ARound toronto a QP of White Widow can be had for that kind of money.

Yo

Yeah, I love Canada...
I have driven up there so many times to fish and shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa. $800 an ounce? I dont care if its Jesus' homegrown, i would never pay that much for any bud. delivery or not. A grade or not.

Los Angeles, California

chronic/commericial/mids--$35 per 1/8
$70 per 1/4
$120 per 1/2
$220 per ounce

"Kush"/headies/A grade--ranges from $50-$65 per 1/8
$90-$110 per 1/4
$200 per 1/2
$350 per ounce

these are some typical prices for a chump looking for some bud in Los Angeles. These are NOT friend prices, and this is usually what i find you pay if you're looking for green and you happen to buy off the street. I recently stopped buying from cannabis clubs and buying in Los Angeles in general. My best friend's step mother lives in Grass Valley, California and she's a home grower and long standing pot head. I drive there about once a month for bud since it is infinitely more affordable and the quality is everywhere beyond what you'd get in a clinic. She grows the shit herself, takes the utmost care with her plants, and just sells to her group of pot head friends. I'm never buying pot off the street again.

"Goo"--dense, sticky, grade A indoor--$80 per 10 grams
$200 per ounce

unknown sativa. lemony citrus taste, light green bud.--same prices.

around here on the shoreline in central Connecticut its:

Mids/commercial
grams $10
1/8s $30
quarters $50
ounces $180

beasters/headies
grams $20
1/8ths $45-50
quarters $80-90
ounces $ 250ish

indoors grade A
grams $25
1/8ths $55-65
quarters $100-110

and bigpoppa those prices r pretty ridiculous your getting ripped. one of my friends is from nyc and we go in sometimes to pick up with him and its like 280 for an ounce of grade A indoors straight from the grower, names and all. ha that might be why but still thats outrageous i would never pay that much

Wow

Do NOT lecture me on weed in NYC.
If you THINK I am getting ripped off that is fine... it does not mean shit to me.
The quality I get in NYC is often better than MOST clincs in California.
Name brand, professionally grown, tested for amounts of THC... mostly 15-20%, sometimes more.

Since you OBVIOUSLY do NOT know about NYC weed I will school you...
The TOP, as in BEST quality... half of a gram could stink up a LARGE area or a WHOLE room. It is 500-800 an ounce in NYC. I have had strains that were 25% THC. If you believe me or not, that does not mean shit to me... I know what I know about marijuana in NYC... I was born and raised here... and I go to NYU.

Right now I have Blue Moonshine... 16% THC, 600 an ounce, it is SO sticky it will NOT burn in a joint or a blunt.

IF you read hightimes you would read articles that say certain "business men" in NYC pay 1,000 an ounce for these top qualities... it was in hightimes about 5 or 6 issues ago.
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/news/content.php?bid=1218&aid=10

Article from hightimes says 100 for 2 grams... Cartoon delivery in plastic cubes.

The cube delivery today is usually 50-60 for 2 grams of this quality.

thugg said:
Damn kong, looks like I might have to hit up Omaha more often. Lincoln's been going through a bit of a dry spell. Can't find decent 30s that often.

I'm not going to post prices, it varies here from time to time, and who you know. One guy will sell you some 30s (as it's called around here), reasonably decent pot, with little to no seeds, for $20 for a fat 1/8th, and the next guy will sell you some shit that's really crappy when compared (brownish, stringy, full of seeds), for $25+ for a straight 1/8th.

Good pot is usually just generic (no 'brand names'), from $40-50 an 1/8th. Usually more moist than I want (can't anybody learn how to dry their shit properly?). Sometimes you find shit like blueberry, white widow, etc. For around $50-60 an 1/8th.

I lived in Lincoln for a couple of months a couple years back. Ended up driving back to Omaha alot. I probably made that sound better than it really is, but theres alot of quality heads going around.

I talked to a friend, and the best shit possible to buy is 300 an ounce for weed and hash. both of which are apparently out of this world. i am saving up.

I knew a guy in NYC who sold headies in .5 gram vials for $20 all day long.

NYC is insanely expensive.

That being said, the headies in NYC aren't any better than headies in California, or any other states.

The Blue Dot I had in Cali was as good as any headies in NYC from the delivery service.

^I can't imagine. I think I would lose all desire to smoke at that point.

Well when your paying $3000 for a 1 bedroom apartment it doesn't really matter.

I guess its all relative. One bedrooms (nice one bedrooms, downtown) go for about 650 around here.

West Chester, Pennsylvania

B+

3.5 grams= $40-$45

7 grams= $75-$90

14 grams= $140-$160

Ounce= $225-$275

--These buds are what people would refer to as really good beasters....dry, lots of trichroms, def a indica bases plant.

A buds (Headies)

3.5 grams= $50-$75
Ounces=$420-$550

i live in minnesota and i get shit prices

the type of weed is pretty shitty shwag sometimes mid grade

10 bucks a gram

thats all i buy so yeah

Top this!

Daegu, South Korea

1 g (weed)- 50,000 won= 55-60 Canadian $ (if u can get it)
1g (hash) - 60,000 won= 67-72 Canadian $ (A little easier)

1/4 of either- multiply previous digits by 7 :)

1/2 oz of either- multiply above digits by 14 :\

anything bigger.........dream the f#%^ on!!:p

hash is fairly consistently good in it's quality........pot varies wildly from stem and seed ridden crap to top notch hydro (price rarely changes)

Last edited:
here on southern, central long island new york it's not too bad (got a new connect who last week had sour d, a hempstar and kush hybrid, and some other kush, now he still has the kush, but he also has a purple kush, blueberry, and jack herer.)

For strains like that he's got eighth for 60, quarter-120, half-240, ounce-480.

For regs/reggies/reggie miller/etc. is like around 1.7g for $10, 3.4 or 3.5g for $20. a good price on a quarter of regs is $25, but it's usually $30. i can get a half for $55 or $60, and i would never pay more than like $110 for an Oz.

That's pretty much it. There's certainly no shortage of bud out here. New shit all the time. It's a decent situation. Everybody in my town smokes.

Brisbane, Australia.

I usually get A2-B4, though i have never paid differeing price for 'the good shit', paid by weight. However I do get different prices pending on person I aquire from.

All in aus dollars.

1 oz: $280-$300
1/2 oz: $180-190
1/4 oz: $90-100
1/8 oz: $45-50

Never bought any different weights so cant quote anything else. Though its my dream one day to buy a kilo and just smoke it myself.

m0fiya said:
here on southern, central long island new york it's not too bad (got a new connect who last week had sour d, a hempstar and kush hybrid, and some other kush, now he still has the kush, but he also has a purple kush, blueberry, and jack herer.)

For strains like that he's got eighth for 60, quarter-120, half-240, ounce-480.

For regs/reggies/reggie miller/etc. is like around 1.7g for $10, 3.4 or 3.5g for $20. a good price on a quarter of regs is $25, but it's usually $30. i can get a half for $55 or $60, and i would never pay more than like $110 for an Oz.

That's pretty much it. There's certainly no shortage of bud out here. New shit all the time. It's a decent situation. Everybody in my town smokes.

those prices for your dro suck. what no cut when you buy more?