• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Ultimate Cannabis Grading Scale

i dont get nugs. i get spears. =] i got some power plant last night, yummy...

Originally posted by Morrison's Lament
I am of the opinion that if we grade any really good weed - or even the best weed we ever personally smoked - as being A1... well... we kind of don't leave much room for improvement in the future, do we?

I mean - it's always possible to get a little bit better, so I would be extremely reluctant to use the number 1 over anything I have smoked - even in Amsterdam. Sure - one runs into some really tasty and nice smelling weed that deserves an A - but I think 1 should probably be reserved for some absolutely mindblowing insanity smoke

Originally posted by frizzantik
hehe i tend to agree with your assesment ML.. one problem is that if you have only had access to really bad mexican brick weed, any time you see some hydroponic light green nugs you'll think they're A1.

First of all, congratulations on a fantastic scale Frizz! But my concerns are discussed perfectly in these 2 posts though. The situation is not all that different from that of pillreports.com. People who have tried only one pill containing MDMA rate it a 10, when other more experienced users rate it lower.

Should we rate A1 as the best looking weed and best high we have ever experienced, or leave some lee-way for better lookin' buds and higher highs that exist?

i think anyone who is aware of the range of cannabis should be able to rate a little better. even if all you get is brown buds, looking at high times should tell you that you're not getting the best buds possible.

if you truely have some buds that are killer give em an a1... this scale doesnt have a lot of gradients because it is so variable that each number is meant to be a range.

a lot of cats say they get a1 all the time.. unless you grow your own and have been doing it sometime, i'd guess you dont get a1 all the time

Last edited:
Maybe it could be:
(A-F)(A-F)(1-6)
ie. AA1, AB1, AC1 ..... FD1 FE1, FF1

Originally posted by m0rbid abyss
this is too confusing for me to understand :(

Or maybe not...

Here's the finest in my town. $50 an eigth and it's domestic

Attachments

• dankbl.jpg
    dankbl.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
I hate to say it, but it does sound like here in South West England we get some fucking exceptional skunk........Especially in the Somerset/Devon/Cornwall areas. Me and my best friend have been smoking for about 5 years, and we got some in cornwall the other day that we agreed was probably some of the best smoke we've ver had. He smokes pretty much daily, and even he was feeling effects after a few tokes....lol
Anyway, my point is what i get is always A- material in appearence! I mean, you're talking about seeds?? Hahaha! I wouldn't even bother buying green with seeds in it, i'd tell the dealer where to go , and just go elsewhere. lol
And hate to sound arrgoant but it is always exceptional quality, defiantely A-3 or A-4.... A-2 and A-1 being the best smoke you could ever imagine.
So i dunno, to me this scale isn't really concise enough!! Because all the stuff i've ever bought is A lol....
I've never even heard of/seen this F/E stuff.

But then again, England has extremely poor resin usually cut with shoe polish from pikeys living in the council estates lol....Some of it is truely hiddeous. Z-6 ratings lol

sparkle_jez said:
Anyway, my point is what i get is always A- material in appearence!

Well, why won't you let us decide? :)

Just send one of the mods a pic and we'll see if we can use it for next weeks Pot or Not quiz, we'll all see what everybody else thinks of it.

nah, i'll send you some ;)

I can't take a photo because i've smoked it all lol

And I dont have a scanner or digital camera.......so meh

Hey guys. Just thought I'd announce to the board that a couple of weeks ago I got some considerably cruddy weed from my dealer. It didn't have seeds, but it was really dry and shakey with too many red hairs and minor leaves. Also, when I chopped it up, the buds didnt provide as much pot as I expected. I wasn't best impressed (bought a 1/2)...it was probably C3 bud (on the scale)...but it still got me nicely high and I got some better stuff next time...

And guess what...that doesn't make me any less of a man or stoner king ;) - just remember that :) (hope yas get what im trying to say)

A1 should be one hit shit, literally. Ive smoked some bangin buds before, you know standard nice ass buds, even good shit that you get ipped off 2-3-4 hits, but there was only 1 time i got real true 1-hit-shit. It was fuckin i dont know just off the hook. One hit and that was it for me. I was WASTED. You dont come across that alot. problem is everyody wanna be like, i smoke the best shit all the time, bla bla bla bla, when the truth is that the BEST shit is hard to come by. It aint like you gotta be ashamed that you aint smokin Jah himselfs private stash all the time, it aint about WHO got the best chonic. Its about ratin the best chronic and bein honest bout what u got. It aint like you gotta act unsurprised when u finally do get somethin KILLER cuz you wanna be pretending like you get that all the time.
Shit i dont want no one comin around talkin about how I got some nice decent kind buds and went off flappin my mouth about how it was the BEST SHIT EVER.

Anyway my whole point to that was if an of yall ever smoked shit that was really truly 1 hit shit and got you blazzzzzed off one normal (not 8-foot-bong) rip then you got yourself some A1.

The 1-6 number rating is kind of difficult for me to grasp in terms of relating quality. I'd like it better if it were from 1-10. 1 being all body stone, 10 being all mental, and then a second 1-10 number as a "smoker's tilt" to subjectively rate overall opinion of the effects (e.g., A5-1 is grade A according to the scale, a balanced body/mental high, and top grade according to the smoker). oh well. Thats probably more confusing.

Im in down under Australia the weed we got down here is very good depending who your getting it from the last batch i got i would rate it a A1 its was skunky as a mofo. big arse buds small stems No seeds! i wanted one so i could grow some anyway apparently weed is dry atm in melbourne noone got any weed to sell lucky i got my stash!!! to keep me going LOL A1 shittt

8o
kreepa said:
Im in down under Australia the weed we got down here is very good depending who your getting it from the last batch i got i would rate it a A1 its was skunky as a mofo. big arse buds small stems No seeds! i wanted one so i could grow some anyway apparently weed is dry atm in melbourne noone got any weed to sell lucky i got my stash!!! to keep me going LOL A1 shittt
I've notice that after 5 cones what ever after that dont get any higher and prob the grad after my 5th cone wouldnt effect my stoness ill still be high ass8( =D

That looks like a plant has in the back yard i know its not mull LOL

:D
steeb said:
291555_92_full.jpg

amsterdam big buds with purps. grade a or e for everyday? =D
If that is mull ill wanna try it cause it rally does look like a plant of some other sort email me the bud LOL tell how it goes