Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds cool, sux its the night before thanksgiving...

My bad about the posts in a row....I was really high....

S.J.

JP28 said:
Dude, there are parties EVERY weekend. Meltdown is a once a year event, this one being the biggest I've seen. There are afterparties everywhere. Stay away from insomnia unless you like to hear the shittiest music imaginable played over and over and over (they've literally played the same track list for over a year now...see my friends review at the website below). Jaguars is fairly new and is much nicer...kick ass afterparties there. I'm rambling here...point being, there is something every weekend. Check out dallasdancemusic.com...it's got all the info you need.

aye Eden is by far my fav after hours place (at jags) . . . not a fan of insomnia . . . been to Afterlife a few times. . . eh. . .

anyhow ya mate DDM is the place for the info :)

use it all the time

been out alot the past 4 days or so so i'm not sure if i'll be out tonight or not. . . if so may end up at eden . .. we shall see

Hey .... I am in San Antonio for work during the week (i'm a chick) I'm fun, generous, and love good people. I'll travel to DFW, Austin, Houston, or hand in SA for a good party with 'favors' :) PM me ..... I promise to get back to you!!!!!

pretty new to bluelight but..

im right in the middle of austin/san antonio
you know you've been to the outlets =p
oh, and..
21/f

Dallas

I'm James. I just moved to dallas. Im hoping to meet some other BLers in the area.

dfwjames said:
I'm James. I just moved to dallas. Im hoping to meet some other BLers in the area.

Minc, Zubar, Lizzard Lounge, Eden, Insomnia, Seven, One

those are some of the places to be in dallas. . .

depends on what you're into but decent events at all of those places. Alot of great stuff comming up as well!

hey, living in austin and going to school here...

Looking for anyone to hang out with... with similar interests (opiates, haha, j/k, but not really)

Send me a pm or im: MrPoopsee

37 yo Plano/Allen/Mckinney area male
6.1 175lbs Long blonde hair
Blue eyes Cowboy/Gentleman

damn, been on bl awhile, and never hit up the roll call.

new braunfels = me.

right between austin and s.a.

anyone?

^ Schliterbahn bahn bahn. sorry, had too. :)

cozmoford said:
37 yo Plano/Allen/Mckinney area male
6.1 175lbs Long blonde hair
Blue eyes Cowboy/Gentleman

Awesome, you might be our first cowboy BlueLighter. And possibly gentlemen aswell (hehe)

ok ok, Iam an X Txn, Austin that is.

all around

i am from all around tx. i stay in dallas sometimes, houston sometimes, san antonio. Austin is my home, and i know all about it. Whats up east texas? Right now im in west tx (sucks@!!!!). if anyone else is in the el paso or midland/odessa area, hit. me. up.

Status
Not open for further replies.