Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well happy early birthday. Come out to the Orchid Bar. Last night was packed, down tempo for the first 2 hrs, and they have an interactive art show going on.

Fun fun.

Gee, just found this site and group - get the feeling maybe I'm too old to be here, but here I am...

Grapevine
Male
34 (that really is not THAT old compared to say...the moon)

I'll try and check back here now and then - sounds like lots to more to do around these parts than I realized! I do work during the week and don't do anything on work nights, but I'm all for weekends (and vacation days!)

Lance

Lance, your not the only old fucker around here. ;)

I'm 32, and the kidz around here seem to accept me pretty well... unless it's all a huge put-on... but I don't think any of them are that good of an actor.

You are as old as you feel. Word.

*Edit* Curse you Tinabean, you vixen ! 8)

Last edited:
Whats up Dallas party people. I just found this site. I'd heard about it for a while but never bothered to look. I've been partying since 98. Sadly this past year there hasen't been much to do besides clubs. Lame. Anyway You'll be hearing alot from me from now on.

tEXas Roll Call

my peeples are you wit me? where you at, where you at in the front in the back lets show these florida peeples the way we stack. WORD...

attention lone star state party people:

i am resurrecting this for all of our benefit. now get your post on!

oh yeah, i'm in dallas. i've been here since november of last year. i'm all up the ass of the local dance music scene. send me a PM if you're in the dallas area and want to hang out or find out where the cool music is. i'll probably try to convince you to come see me spin.

%)

Anybody in WACO, lol didn't think so...

Well nothing really happens here in Waco, Texas...but is there anything going on in Austin or Dallas?...Preferably AUSTIN...hehe

welcome to bluelight!

[edited: merged into this lovely roll call thread]

there are a couple of dallas events on the front page right now. scroll down and look for Meltdown 5, an event at the Ruby Room, etc.

you could always do a search in this forum for any of the cities you mentioned as well. i'm in dallas, so send me a PM if you want to know what's cool out this way.

Last edited:
:\ Oh thank gawd Texas is still here; oh how I hate Lone Star bashers :p.

Fortunately for me, or unfortunate, Tennessee is a temporary home for me, and falls with the..... Another post or journal entry. Never try to bash 8).

I miss San Antonio. The concerts, Riverwalk, and up to Austin ...sigh The Spurs. The End...;)

<----- UH OH LOOK THE NEW GUY

20/m/dallas area.. North arlington

JohnDude554 <-- always on AIM

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

I have over 300 vinyl that I am getting rid of for $2 a piece. All of them have had a needle touch them 2 or 3 times so they are in great condition. I am selling them on a first come first serve basis, and buyer would have to pay shipping. I have:

House:
Funky
Disco
Deep
Jazzy
Hard

Techno
Ambient

Tracks from artists such as Paul Johnson, Stacy Kidd, Mark Almaria, Mazi, Frankie Bones, Glenn Underground, Harrison Crump, Dajae, Craig Alexander, Robert Armani, Gene Hunt, E Smoove, Smitty & Eric Davenport, and others.

Labels include Catalyst, Dust Traxx, Metamorphic, Simple Soul, Undaground Therapy, Body Music, Bunchlox, Grassroots, Hump, A Squared, High Octane, Endpoint, and more.

Contact me if interested at [email protected]

um, i am not sure what that has to do with the rollcall, but I'm in the houston area and kind of itching for a good party.

Disregard that SPAM from unified groove - we'd have edited it out of the thread, but we can't edit something once we enter it into the CLAWs system (see the note about warning from moderator?). Moving right along....who else is in the lone star state?

Status
Not open for further replies.