• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NO MORE NEW TOPICS ABOUT PLUGGING! (yes that means E up yer bum)

Ashke

Bluelighter
Look, there are like a ZILLION plugging questions on the board right now, and that's the first page alone. Just look at the other questions on the board before you post a new topic, kay?
To answer the bulk of them...
ASHKE'S 'E UP YER BUM' FAQ, v.2
Yes, it works.
Yes, it hits you quicker, and much harder.
Yes, it's a little uncomfortable, burns slightly and feels 'weird' for usually around ten minutes.
No, it doesn't hurt anything 'down there'.
It works well because when you swallow it much of the MDMA gets filtered out. You make use of about 80%-90% of the chemical when you plug it, as opposed to 40%-60% swallowing and 70%-80% railing it.
The further you push it up there, the less it will bother you. If you are a wuss about it and don't push it up far enough, it will burn like a sonuvabitch.
If you crush it and put it in a capsule, it hurts less and hits quicker, but use a small capsule with a slippery surface.
If you plug it whole, and you dance and move around, the sting is more intense but it breaks up quicker and will not bother you as long as it might if you sit still.
You may very well feel the need to 'go' afterwards. Don't. Not for at least forty minutes to an hour, if you can help it. If you're peaking, go ahead, it's been dissolved by that point.
If the roll is plugged, nausea is much less likely, and it doesn't matter if you've had a big meal before hand.
No one will think you're gay, except stupid people who probably think you're gay anyway.
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 08 April 2000).]

hey ashke, you can plug me anytime sweetie.....
wink.gif

Hell if you havent had something up your ass by this time in your life you are either a liar, or a liar...
smile.gif

peace
soulwatcher

Gosh, I was just telling my friend the other day how RESPECTFUL boys are in the party scene...
*snicker* No real offense taken. Punk.
wink.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Ahhh thats what I love about you Ashke...you actually have a sense of humour....
smile.gif

But stop trying to make me your bitch...im only that submssive on special occasions...
smile.gif

peace
soulwatcher

Argh... thats disturbing.
smile.gif

Altho one thing ashke... In theory, wouldn't crushing up the pill in a gel cap work better than just putting it up? I mean, once the gel is dissolved, all the powder is released... if a pill is up there, it might not all be dissolved.... ???

It is better to crush it up from what I have read and people that I have talked to. I meet a girl last weekend that pluged two pills, seperately during different times in the evening, and never felt a thang. She hadn't rolled in a month. She put them up whole, and I informed her of the gel cap method. I wouldn't think it might have a harder time to disolve if it were not crushed.
Much love,
Shinobi
------------------
Every great journey begins with the first step.

Definately a bump.
Another thing I've noticed is there are tons of topics out there about how long E stays in your body in relation to drug tests. People need to search the site first, theres PLENTY of places to find the answer.
Yeesh!
smile.gif

Don't mind me I am just doing a :: bump ::
Much love,
Shinobi
------------------
Every great journey begins with the first step.

my friends call this "booty bumping", as in "Ya wanna booty bump a pill?" :)
------------------
"Hey bus driver, split a pill?"

How about if i have to take a dump while the pill is up my tight ass???
------------------

Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just let it get comfortible in there, let it dissolve.

Ya iv been rolling for a little more than 2 yrs now and thats the only thing iv not done all my friends have done it i guess that i think it might mess up your intestants or somthing.
------------------
amazing how much u can see when u open your eyes