• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NO MORE NEW TOPICS ABOUT PLUGGING! (yes that means E up yer bum)

Well, after reading up on going anal it actually doesn't sound that bad. I always thought it was a myth too. I'll have to try it in a couple weeks. Just can't wait till my seratonin levels go up!
Also I'm all for the deleting the BUMP' s on this thread. Ashke, it really keeps the thread going, but the BUMP's take up like 3 pages of this thread. Happy rolling!
------------------
E for Me!

im still confused about bump!!!
wat does it mean to send tha tread to tha top. it seems pointless to meeee?!?!?!?
Some1 please explain this
------------------
xtc 4eva

Last night after reading about plugging on this site for the last week, I decided to try it for the first time. Me and my girlfriend got some pills that where shaped like a pentagon and had an E on them. I crushed mine and put it in a capsule and she swallowed hers. The inital putting it in didn't hurt at all and I couldn't even feel it until it started dissolving into my system, by then I was starting to roll(15-20 mins) and it just felt like I had to take a dump real bad. I held it in and after about an hour the feeling went away. The pills weren't good pills(my girlfriend hardly rolled and had way more of a speedy feeling than anything(vicks wasn't good, massages didn't feel good etc), regardless I blew up like they where good pills for about 45 mins(remember these were below average pills) and then had a low sustained roll for another hour. My girlfriend hardly felt like she was rolling even though her pupils where big. Oh and I ate a big meal from taco bell and hour before I took the pills and my stomach did NOT hurt or churn at all! I have thrown up a few times off other strong pills and my stomach always churns but not this time. Anyway I'd definately recomend people who want to to try plugging. I am only going to plug from now on, more intense roll and it gets rid of the only negative for e for me which was my stomach churning. Can't wait to try it on a good pill.
------------------

Two suggestions....
First, push the pill in so that it rests against your intestines. If you push the pill into the middle of a turd, plugging won't work.
Second, if you need lube, make sure it's water soluable. If you coat your pill with petrolium jelly you might as well just throw it in the toilet.
And one more thing.... Don't be touching me with those smelly fingers of yours. Wash your hands first you silly etards.
smile.gif

Snap :
push the pill all the wat until it touches your intestines???????!!!!???
I've heard to push it up until it reaches the 2nd knockle of your middle finger , but i havent heard about the "intestine" part .
Im just trying to get the best info , cause in about a month or so , i wanna plug for the 1st time .
Zemiami "believe in fate"

as soon as this thread disappears off of the page...
THE BUTT-PLUGGERS WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh run!! run for your lives!!
------------------
-caff
AIM: caffeinevoices

Another thing is, if you've ever had hemmorroids (sp?) you might not want to plug, or you might at least want to put it in a capsule.
A friend of mine has had them before while she was pregnant, and one night we all decided we'd try plugging.
Well, she didn't crush it up or anything, and when she put it up there it must have irritated her because she was in serious pain by the next morning. Some preparation-H, and all was good, but until then, she was very uncomfortable.

well...i think the next time i roll, i'm going to try plugging it. i just really hope i dont have to go afterwards. how far up do you have to put it. i mean, i've never put anything in there before, and i dont wanna go *too* far, yaknow.
------------------
-brendan
AIM: raypeee
"we always did feel the same, we just saw it from a different point of view"

NOTHIN WRONG WITH PLUGGIN, I BEEN DOIN IT BOUT A YEAR AND ITS THE BEST WAY TO ROLL W/OUT A DOUBT. IM NOT GAY, OR BI, JUST GET A BETTER ROLL OUT OF IT. ANYONE LOOKING TO TRY IT FOR THE FIRST TIME, GO FOR IT, IT DOESNT HURT OR ANYTHING, JUST STINGS IF YOU ARE TO SCARED TO GET IT ALL THA WAY UP THERE, BTW WASH UR HANDS AFTERWARDS,,,,U GOTTA TELLSOME PEOPLE THIS.LMFAO...NEWAYS...BUMP...P-L-U-R
*BUMP*
HAD TO DO THAT LAST ONE B4 I LEFT

Well, normally when i buy pills, i buy quite a few of em if i know the batch is really good so i don't gotta search for em, now i normally hafta take 2 to get a decent roll, im gonna try pluggin one blue handicapp (By the way, anyone else heard of these) this friday and I'm gonna let everyone know how it compares to swallowin 2 or so, these are all the same batch so this will prove it to me i guess

just thought i'd add my ingenious quote:
DON'T PLUG AND POOP!
[ 09 February 2002: Message edited by: dpp ]

Alright, look, if you really really want to get the FULL impact of anal ingestion, follow my advice.
This is no joke, please no flaming.
Just catch the pearls of wisdom as they drop from my mouth.
**** ANAL BLOWJOB Version 4.0 ****
1)Get a straw
2)Stick in said ASS
3)Put MDMA in straw
4)Have a good friend (or pay a stranger dearly) blow into the straw as hard as they can about 5 times and move it slowly back and forth.
<Optional> 5)Suck on both ends of the straw to get any residual powder cuz you were the brave soul that did this for your friend
You'll save money on capsules and won't have that feeling of a pill inside of your ass.
Happy blowing! And no it's not totally gay.