• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How long have you been using cannabis?

How long have you been a user of cannabis?

• I don't use cannabis

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • 0 - 1 year

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • 2 - 4 years

Votes: 227 36.4%
  • 5 - 9 years

Votes: 194 31.1%
  • 10 - 19 years

Votes: 69 11.1%
  • 20 or more years

Votes: 36 5.8%

• Total voters
ive been using it for 2 years and i have to say.... im not going to stop till i hit that wall everyone hits wheres its like.... i hate myself and im not good cause they get critical instead of getting high... but last night i got high and ate a pan of brownies and my gog sleeping after that was the best experience of my life!!! (P.S. my dog usually gets high with me so u can count him for 2 years i shotgun the hell out of him till he just leys there like hes dead with his eyes open)

Ive been smokin the shit for over 15 years. Have tried givin up a few times but yes, i still consider myself a smoker as much as i want to give the shit away.

Dont smoke anywhere near as much as i used to thank god. A few months is the longest i have been without. She creeps back in but the sneaky lil bitch haha.

iv been smoking weed about 15 years....iv finally given up and now onto my 19th day (and counting) .....all you young ones out there give it up now wish i would have done it years ago.....

Why give it up skeglad? I've been smoking for about 9 years. Don't think I'll ever stop...:D

Yeah, why give it up after 15 years? Hell, after almost 4 decades of toking, I'm no worse for the wear.

Hell, after almost 4 decades of toking, I'm no worse for the wear. [Did I say that already?=D]

1337foryou said:
(P.S. my dog usually gets high with me so u can count him for 2 years i shotgun the hell out of him till he just leys there like hes dead with his eyes open)

That is awesome

Smoked all day everyday for about 5 - 6 years after my first year . then in year 7 i slowed down dramatically to maybe every other weekend if that it just didnt do anything for me anymore . now that i havnt smoked a decent amount in about 7 months my tolerance is nice and low so now i can smoke a bowl and feel great intsead of smoking 3 or 4.

Smoking on/off for 4 years, generally every other day..

The amount of money i musta spent aswel =/

Been around 6 years now. I used to smoke heavily back when I was a teenager, but now I just smoke about twice a week or so unless I just find a good deal on some good buds. It's crazy to think that it's been that long.

I still toke daily, but with the quality of the weed that's sent to me, I only need like 3 bong-hits & I'm blasted.
Plus I don't toke until the evening....& with about 6 different strains, I don't get 'burned-out' on any 1 flavor. =D

daily for 11 years damn I been smokin since I was 13 this year will make it 12 years

DjMiro said:
eight years? oh, man.

how do u feel? u feeling ok?

ive been smoking almost 8 years too. Everyday, at least a gram of some nice herb after work and on weekends obviously i smoke as muck as i want. And yes i feel fine. :p Well, gonna go take a massive bong rip, think i will be FEELING a lot better afterwards

squidhead said:
Yeah, why give it up after 15 years? Hell, after almost 4 decades of toking, I'm no worse for the wear.

Hell, after almost 4 decades of toking, I'm no worse for the wear. [Did I say that already?=D]

made me laugh. i hope i make it to 40 years of blazing

NW-baltiland said:
made me laugh. i hope i make it to 40 years of blazing

You will, my friend....& your life will be so much more enriched.8) =D

I just feel bad for you youngsters in the work-force & their forced piss-tests on employees. We had no such thing & imho, is totally an infringement on what you do on your own personal time.
If you were a raging alcoholic, hey no prob....but a miniscule amount of THC? "FIRED!!" :X :( :p

dang, ive been smokin for about 15 years.. Ive taken some breaks here and there!! Im 29 now. HEE HEE, I have a nice bong im about to use!!!