View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooooo about making aya with cola and what did he say... 8 grams? of rootbark? sounds good anyone got any more info?

do any of you think this is a good idea for dificult emulsion layers/ reeeellly thick sludgy solutions?

take your bark and soak in the base water for hella long. then add that to more distilled water. all the salts are already unhooked right? so it would just make it more fluid and easier for the naptha to work around...

tell me if im wrong cuz im considering alot of new ideas for my next batch.

I'm also curious if any of you have tried using Calcium Ascorbate to precipitate out the tannins ? Did it help with purity or yield?

^^^I wouldn't say "opiated" but absolute bliss could be more approriate...?

Joe Rogan was a firend of Terences BTW, and would have been paraphrasing him. I've got the Joe Rogan and Terence sample, I'm sure T. McKenna said the "astonishment" statemnt first for what its worth. Though indeed, DMT does tap into simlar realms of the mind for most individuals, though there are many detrimental or different accounts to. Many times, breaking-through, I havent seen the "elves', but been smothered with the beauty of crystaline energylove matter. Though it seems that when these other beings are 'contacted' or perceived, the end result seems more vital and long lasting and imbued with meaning.

Could that just be an aspect of human psychology? ie trying to make sense of somethinng as complex/mysteriious as the DMT state. And when something is contacted that can be anthropomorphized (and is) it makes a longer lasting impression than simply beautiful geometric patterns and diamonds, and layers of intersecting color?

I'm pretty sure there is no message to the DMT state (other than what you want to assign or apply to it which can be useful).

The blessing is its ability to change your biochemistry after using it.

IGNVS said:
do any of you think this is a good idea for dificult emulsion layers/ reeeellly thick sludgy solutions?

take your bark and soak in the base water for hella long. then add that to more distilled water. all the salts are already unhooked right? so it would just make it more fluid and easier for the naptha to work around...

tell me if im wrong cuz im considering alot of new ideas for my next batch.

Sounds like an opportunity for some learning and tek improvement. Perhaps adding more water but maintaining a high ph will free more salts from tannins and increase yield.

anddd are there any substances that would keep the tempurature up in the thing that i could add?

also, the ideal shape for the container. so you can take the smaller amounts of solvent out easy without geting any black stuff.

wow... finally broke through on a smoked dosage.... completely different than high nasal dosages but wow talk about disorienting :)

Peace and Love

would you consider the chemical more or less profound by vaporizing it rather than insufflating it?

My one medium dose snorted made me wonder about the usefulness of high doses, as it was very profound (42mg snorted). I bet 100+mg would be wonderfully profound, but also wonderfully painful.

IGNVS said:
anddd are there any substances that would keep the tempurature up in the thing that i could add?

also, the ideal shape for the container. so you can take the smaller amounts of solvent out easy without geting any black stuff.

There don't appear to be any hdpe containers in a desirable shape above 1 gallon capacity. 1 gallon milk jugs per pound of bark... Start with hot water, add the basified mixture while hot. Heat the nampha...Just be prepared for yellow oil contaminating the spice that may not be easy to remove.

Snorting does seem to add a different character to the trip. I haven't gone very high given the burn though.

samadhi_smiles said:
would you consider the chemical more or less profound by vaporizing it rather than insufflating it?

My one medium dose snorted made me wonder about the usefulness of high doses, as it was very profound (42mg snorted). I bet 100+mg would be wonderfully profound, but also wonderfully painful.

I think nasal is slightly better as you have more time peaking. although i dont think i'll ever do nasal again because doing around 120mg up the nose ruins my nose for days.

So I received some DMT a few days ago. This is synthetic DMT freebase* supposedly the freebase. It's a tan powder, maybe with a tint of orange/pink. Now, I've extracted DMT from MHRB before and yielded very little due to poor technique, but very worth it! This DMT doesn't seem to produce the same effects as my extracted product did.

The extracted product produced OEV, kalideoscopic patterning, and VERY colorful. This synthetic DMT only seems to produce CEV, nothing with eyes open. No patterning, no colors. Everything is with eyes closed, and yes it's nice. The reason I bought this was to experience what I did with that one dose that was extracted. That was magical, and this just reminds me of 5-meo-dmt, just with closed eye colors.

Maybe I should up the dosage? I have a proper freebase pipe. I've tried smoking it at 15mg, 30mg, and this last time an unknown amount, probably 50mg. I'm going to attempt to clean it up, get some nice white powder, or attempt to recrystallize.

About recrystallization, is it possible to crystallize from powder? There are no base crystals to form off of. I would dissolve some amount of DMT into naptha, hopefully there would be a layer of pure DMT, and some unwanted material below it. Can anyone give me some tips on how to proceed with this? I've got lye, vinegar, and naptha if needed :)

Thanks

^^ Are you sure it's synthetic DMT? The synthetic DMT going around is pinkish, not tan. You may have 5-MeO-DMT or something... the effects you describe are very different-sounding than what people are reporting for the DMT.

How long has it been between the extracted DMT and this synthetic DMT? It is possible your brain has changed a bit and experiences DMT differently now...I know with DMT over the course of a few months the subjective effects have shifted quite a lot...so much so that if I could experience back to back my first DMT trip and my DMT trips these days, it would probably seem like two different drugs.

DMT changes your biochemistry...gradually, but definitely there changing things in your brain.

Xorkoth said:
^^ Are you sure it's synthetic DMT? The synthetic DMT going around is pinkish, not tan. You may have 5-MeO-DMT or something... the effects you describe are very different-sounding than what people are reporting for the DMT.
well, its like a tannish pinkish orange. I've smoked it and an extracted version back to back in one session and noticed no differences at all (the synthetic was smoother on the lungs though since the last extraction left some residue apparently).

I would assume this DMT came from the mainstream supplier, like everyone else's. I believe it to be DMT, but the company was never too sure if it was freebase or the hydrochloride. I am led to believe it's the freebase, as that is what is was advertised as, but it's also possible it could be the hcl.

I will up the dosage in the next days. For now though, this item seems useless to me. I would like to breakthrough and bring back the experience. :)

samadhi_smiles said:
How long has it been between the extracted DMT and this synthetic DMT? It is possible your brain has changed a bit and experiences DMT differently now...I know with DMT over the course of a few months the subjective effects have shifted quite a lot...so much so that if I could experience back to back my first DMT trip and my DMT trips these days, it would probably seem like two different drugs.
DMT changes your biochemistry...gradually, but definitely there changing things in your brain.
The more I do DMT the more it changes for me. Every time my brain can comprehend a little more of the experience and I wake up a little more and gain a little more awareness in the realm of DMT. Sometimes it happens with only time and not so much usage, maybe someday I will see the whole picture and be able to comprehend it. That’s when the aliens kill you because you know too much! LOL Also my mindset makes a difference for me a while back I was reading a book about India before a DMT trip and my whole trip I saw India patterns and deities, it was rather nice.A lot of times I hear people complain about poor roots that give out poor extract with less colors and such but I think it is set and setting and n,nDMT is always the same.

Any tips on how I should clean this up? Should I just do an ammonia wash/Dh2o? Should I dissolve in naptha and see if impurities come out and freeze it? Or both?

What I would do, without anyone aiding and experimenting possibly wasting this precious material:\ is dissolve 200mg DMT into 5mL of naptha. If impurities show, suck up the clear and put into a petri dish (with syran wrap?) and let it hopefully crystallize. Or, let it evaporate in the open.

I really would not know what I was doing, but I guess experimentation has it's lessons to be taught. I would certainly appreciate any help on how to clean and/or recrystallize this synthetic DMT freebase powder.

There was more than one batch from that supplier...I got the earlier pink DMT, and then more of a pale tan/peach coloured batch. The pink stuff seems slightly more potent, but the other batch is still good

Status
Not open for further replies.