Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

here in wisconsin,

zip = ounce
dry = cant find weed/ has no pot
spark = light the bowl
greeny green bling bling after one hit looken like a ho-ching = good pot
lol im joking on the last one

plus dime bags vary by person but street sold dimes in my city are usually between 1.3 grams -1.8 grams

a dime is supposed to be 1/10th of an oz...if all youre getting is 1.3-1.8 grams then youre getting ripped off.badly. A proper dime is 2.8g fyi

I cant belive some of the stuff on this thread...beasters is the weirdest term ive ever actually heard in person. dallas slang is simple, the quality "ratings" would be:

shwag/regular - low-mid grade, usually bricked, rarely has visible trichomes 40-60$/oz (isnt really sold by the 1/4 oz)

bc/beasters - very few seeds, noticable hairs, should always have visible trichomes 60-90$/ 1/4 oz

dro - high to coneussieuer grade, no seeds, lots of hairs, many visible trichomes, should smell strong 100-175$/ 1/4 oz

Prices on the high end is borderline getting ripped off...for sure if i pay 175 for a q of some dro, it better stick to the bag and be encrusted with crystals.

Other terms used to describe weed generically without talking about quality: Fire, Green, Smoke, Killa, Kill, Firewood

name.......................slang(turkish).............translation

very good quality =.......zehir.........................poison
mid quality =..............yesil,nane................green , mint
low quality =.............tassak,bok................. balls , shit
hash =......................siyah,sakiz.................black , gum
joint =.........................cigara.........................giggarah
smoking weed =.........takilmak.....................hang out
start the joint =..........bombala.....................bomb it
bud =..........................kafa.............................head
huge joint =............essek yarragi..............donkey dick
too small joint =......cocuk pipisi..................baby cock

Last edited:
melburn_madness said:
is melb australia, we call -
weed = choof
1 gram = gin-ga say it wid me now ginga
umm i donoo everyone knows mull rite?

Hahaha I have a half-Australian, half-czech friend I hooked up with last year and his nick name for me is ginga, because of the pot reference & it sounds like 'ginger' because of my red hair.

In dallas, I know a lot of people who use dank for describing ANY kind of weed they think is good. But I usually just stick with schwag, which is the cheapest, then KB is in between, and finally dro is... like, the cream of the crop for regular pot. After (& above) that is 'cali dro' and then the exotics. Like pineapple kush (or crush), orange kush (or crush), white widow, trix (strain from dallas), northern lights, silver haze...

Wyoming

The Kind One-best of all best. the kind of shit dreams are made of. grade a1++++ not many people except myself and close friends ever come near this around here (its all we smoke).
headies-really good chronic, but not "the one"-really quite good none the less.
nugget, chronic,-run of the mill herb
beasters-low quality sinsi sometimes even with a few seeds
work-same as above
middies-mid grade.
pretty ladies, pretties-good herb
dirt, dirties, uglies, shwag,-low grade mexican brick
o-ounce herb
dime-10 bucks worth, usually 2 bowls
single-eigth
2-quarter
sack-eastern wyoming means one eighth of said sinsemilla for 50 bucks. in western, alot of the little towns all over, a sack means a quarter of shwag, usually 50-70 dollars
green-sinsi
brown-shwag
puff, burn, blaze, smoke, toke-smoking cannabis
bowl-enough to fill an average pipe
peice-a pipe for smoking
hooch, herb, reefer, ganja green, bud, cheeba, weed, herblige, smoke, buddah,-cannabis
rip-hit off a bong usually
crunk-stoned as fuck or in general fucked the fuck up
spliff-j rolled with tobbacy
twisted, ripped, blazed-stoned as a motherfucker (notice, around here the word HIGH refers to being on uppers. if someone says they are high, they arent talking about the ganja)
keif-crystals
to "green" it-first hit off the bowl. old heads and the chiller type never green their bowls until everyone else has first. most newbs or people who are greedy always rip their herb first. to each his own.
bad, mean, chill-all mean the same. they mean whatever is going on is FUCKING RAD.

i thinks thats about it.

Last edited:
deadstealth969 said:
a dime is supposed to be 1/10th of an oz...if all youre getting is 1.3-1.8 grams then youre getting ripped off.badly. A proper dime is 2.8g fyi

I cant belive some of the stuff on this thread...beasters is the weirdest term ive ever actually heard in person. dallas slang is simple, the quality "ratings" would be:

shwag/regular - low-mid grade, usually bricked, rarely has visible trichomes 40-60$/oz (isnt really sold by the 1/4 oz)

bc/beasters - very few seeds, noticable hairs, should always have visible trichomes 60-90$/ 1/4 oz

dro - high to coneussieuer grade, no seeds, lots of hairs, many visible trichomes, should smell strong 100-175$/ 1/4 oz

Prices on the high end is borderline getting ripped off...for sure if i pay 175 for a q of some dro, it better stick to the bag and be encrusted with crystals.

Other terms used to describe weed generically without talking about quality: Fire, Green, Smoke, Killa, Kill, Firewood

wow, the normal dime around here ranges from 0.7g - 1.0g. Anything over 1.0g is considered a "hook up".

weed, bud, nugget/nug, bowl of, green, herb, buddha, grass.
the following can also be used as nouns as well as adjectives:

chron - chronic, good quality weed
dank - strong, moist weed
hydro - hydroponically grown or good weed
beast/beasters - poor quality weed
schwag - poor quality weed
mids - middle quality or medium grade weed

dime (bag) - $10 worth/ 0.5gram bag of weed
g - 1 gram of weed
eigth - 3.5 grams of weed, 1/8oz
quad - 7 grams of weed, 1/4oz
half o - 14 grams of weed, 1/2oz

chief - to smoke
rip - to smoke
hit - to take a pull of weed smoke
spark - light
cash - empty bowl

in my area which is 3 hours away from melbourne in regional victoria, austrlia..

marijuana - herb, green, weed
bong - tube, billy
joint - joint, j, doob
1 gram - g, 20(cause it costs $20), G stick
3 grams - 50 (because it costs $50)
quarter oz - quart, 1-4
ounce - oz, 28er

acid_staind said:
you'll probably get aolt of different anwsers here...
around here(Illinois) pretendo refers to weed that smells good, looks good, but it dont get ya stoned.

you sure there not selling you tealeafs? 8(

Well I have a codename for cannabis...It was created when I was in 7th grade...We called it Bore,De Bore,Chef Bore De, Borsh, or Borsh De..Don't ask how me and my pals came up with the names, but we were kids and getting high was much more amazing (still is now but you know what i mean.. ) and we didn't wanna be suspicious while talking on the phone or talking in public..We use the term bore now, just for the memory...But here in WV we use the terms: Schwag,Dirt,Brick weed,Mids,Regs,Commercial,Nugget,Headies,Chronic,Hydro pon!, herb,green,and yaaaaaaaaaaa so many names...

in oregon we're too busy being activists so instead of thinking up cool terms for marijuana we just say:

weed, pot, blunt, joint, piece, pipe, bong, bubbler, smoke

deadstealth969 said:

Damn, you must be getting some pretty crappy weed if people are hooking you up at 2.8 for $10! Around here and everywhere I've been, a dime has always been .8 or .9 depending on the dealer (it's supposed to be 1.0), but then again the stuff around here is pretty good (Oregon gets stuff from Humboldt and BC).

a dime of shwag is suposed to be (atleast around here) a quarter oz. which usually, depending on the dealer, can turn into anything from 4.5-7 gs

i dont buy dimes of dro, nor have i ever heard it referred to as that

don't forget

eternalcrux said:
Ill stick with the ones that havn't been mentioned yet:

Re - schwagg
Super Re - nuggets
chalwa - marijuana
Black up - smoke marijuana
Unit/piece - smoking aparatus
Flip - sell.. ie i gotta go flip this
Blueberry/B - blunt
junt - blunt sized joint
mini-bat/boat/jungle spliff - seriously large joints
Battle weapons/jungle tools - any number of things used to smoke pot
Colli - pot
Lighter Kru - pass me the lighter
get chonged - smoke pot
chongloads - bongloads

ill poset more later
How about "mota" spanish slang for marijuana>te gusta mota> you like marijuana!

Isn't a dime bag a $10 sack jus like a dub "twenty" is a $20 sack i have never ever heard of a dime being a tenth of an oz that makes no sense why a tenth? it breaks up so fucked in the end.

any name that sounds mexican and uses the base words of "bean" or "nug" etc. will suffice.

examples include: vladmir nugato