Bluelight Shrine

Catch-22

Bluelighter
Today marks the four year anniversary of Bluelight's creation. To celebrate the occasion, I am proud to announce the opening of the Bluelight Shrine. The purpose is to remember and mourn the loss of Bluelighters who have passed away. A thread is dedicated to each of the deceased and everyone is invited to reply to the existing discussions.

Whenever possible, friends and/or family were contacted and asked if they would like to participate. Many will be visiting the discussions. It is possible that some family and friends declined to participate or wished the death of their loved one to remain private. If you know of a deceased Bluelighter who is not included in the Shrine, please contact PsychoKitten to make her aware of the information.

Credit to PsychoKitten for all of her efforts to make the Bluelight Shrine a reality!

Click here to go to the Bluelight Shrine

The Shrine is located in the Bluelight History category, underneath the Best of Bluelight forum. :)

Last edited:
This is a beautiful idea...much kudos and love to you kids who are doing it :)

I just think this is a wonderful idea.

Everyone needs to be remembered by those who loved and cared about them.

Thanks for helping to make Bluelight an even better and loving place.

It is very touching.....and will definitely make you think twice about over doing it.

This is a truly beautiful thing. Much love to the genuis that came up with it and of course much love to those that have had friends pass on.

hello
i'm new to this community, but it is sure good to see it is a *community* in the true sense of the word.
keep up!

Hi to all,
After visiting the shrine I thought it appropriate to point out how wonderful it is such love and compassion is shown here, be it for those who are anonymous and those not. It's so nice to see so much thought put into the community, as I have learned to realize it is (by nature, not just by name).

Peace to all those involved... and thanx from those who never state it.

lazycat said:
it is sure good to see it is a *community* in the true sense of the word.

EXACTLY

Great idea, mad props to those who participated in making this all possible!

awesome idea. No doubt countless bluelighters have died, unknown to others; at least here we can remember those whom we are aware of.
We may not be around to see that we are remembered, but it will be comforting to us while we are alive to know others care.