• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shwag vs. dank

i live in alaska. pretty much the only thing for sale would prolly be considerd "mids". there are "dank" if you know the right people, but the "normal" stuff is all-around pretty nice.

the "dank" is a different high entirely. makes you have crazy thought-associations, energy, almost makes you twitchy, and you can talk fine and lots. at least where i am now. the "dank" up north was very couchlock and pyschedelic stoning; you were trapped in your seat, crazy CEVS and maybe open eye ones if you have zero tolerance.

i usually just smoke the normal stuff. the high on dank is so epic that i feel like i'm wasting it usually : P

When I want to smoke a joint with some friends and be sober enough to be social, I'll get regs or schwag. When I want an intense introspective high, I'll smoke a couple bowls of dro.
I enjoy both the same, but I can get bored with either one if that's all I'm getting.

I prefer to smoke nuggets over shwag, I only get shwag if I am strapped for cash, or want to roll some blunts. Nuggets up here vary from Being extremely potent for 30/60 to beasters for 20/40 and then to shwag for 10/20. The 30/60s are always worth the extra money, less smoking needed and a lot more noticable of a high, plus they have an extremely good taste.

Schwagg is good for a few things (cooking, blunts and vapes).

Dank is good for anything.

But I'll take either over beasters. It's good for nothing.

Where I'm from, it's ALL schwag. I moved and now get lots of goodies, but that other crap was nowhere near mid-level: brown, stemmy, smells like wood, and full of seeds YOU COULD PLANT. On the other end of the spectrum is weed that's so strong it makes me paranoid, have rapid heartbeat, and choke and set off my asthma. Not good either.

I guess I prefer some piney smelling mids, preferably sativa. I like quality outdoor stuff, grown the way nature intended but using techniques that bring out the psychoactives in a major way...

Word.

dank is much to expensive for me to use it often. i just get mids usually, but its great when friends have kb their willing to share

Dank, of course.

I'm still not going to ever turn down some shwag or middies, though. I remember the days of $25 quarters and peach white owls, and I cherish them.

Still, I prefer my nugs and a nice glass piece.

Some buds give you a head high, some a body high, and some both. I think everyone prefers dank though, because of its high THC content.