• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Quiksilver

you're still in our thoughts

I almost can't believe that it's now been 9 years, my old friend. I still think of you from time to time -- imagining where you'd be now and what you'd be doing. Know that we still carry your memory with us, and find peace in knowing you're in a better place.

Next year, it will be a decade since your passing. You've been imortalized through the work of your mother in the passage of the Haight act, which I hope has kept others from passing before their time as well.

Thank you for the friendship, Ryan. I was and am fortunate to have known you.

RIP,

Sebastians_ghost

Here I am 18 years later bumping this thread. What was a relatively obscure problem at the time has now become a national emergency. We remember you and do our best as part of the HR community to do right by your memory, Ryan.

Thank you , Ghost I am new to BL, and a parent of a 21 year old that does like to "Experiment with drugs" being and addict an alcoholic by design, I have watched and had fear that he is his fathers son!!?
This is an amazing thread and has enough information to allow for teaching .
Thank you again
Iceman

Tragic

I am reading this thread many years later. How sad and senseless his death was. He would have been around my age now.

Here I am 18 years later bumping this thread. What was a relatively obscure problem at the time has now become a national emergency. We remember you and do our best as part of the HR community to do right by your memory, Ryan.

I haven't checked in for years. I have 5 years clean and I'm on my second recovery. I came here to see the shrine and I'm glad you'll still here.

RIP Ryan. It blows my mind that it's been 18 years.

I'm glad your doing well ketamike. You probably don't remember me but I always followed your posts in OD