utopia 2 (thanks giving eve - November 26) NYC - by illusion productions!!!!

whoaaaa

ok bump time and for your information thier will be 4 areas of sound not 2

it will be banging boh!

where's my momma brooklyn?!

hope that pink eye didn't take over your body dear

hit my phone up soon :)

nah you guys definitely won't be the only ones going =P I'm banking on this party f0sh0... this is Alex, btw; assuming that's the Greg + Eric that I know? what's up guys? we'll have to find a corner at this event and have a bitchfest for tradition's sake =P

^^^ its nice to see you on here alex!!!~~~> its good to hear you will be there attending this great event we are all excited for... greg im still here but the corporate world has sucked me in further and i have been working like crazy!! and the pink eye is gone thank god!! anyways i miss yall tons and cant wait to see you!! we are going to have fun fun fun
dance dance dance!!
~br00klyn

i got some suprises and special stuff for all of u

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

on the shelter dance floor!! (3rd floor)
Echostar 9-10
Quest 10-11
X-Dream 11-12
D:Fuse 12-1
George Acosta 1-4
Micro 4-5
Prime 5-6

in the sub shelter!! (bassment)
Miss Interperted 9-10
Massy 10-11
Dieselboy & AK1200 "!!special!! Tag Team" 11-2 boh!!!!!!
Freaky Flow 2-3
Skylab 3-4
Nostrum 4-5
Johnny Fame 5-6

on the ground floor!

galvatron 900-1030
wit? 1030-1115
elusive 1115-12
goodfella 12-1245
decibel flexx 1245-130
havok 130-215
craig harris 215-3
cannada 3-345
joe jack 345-430
soma 430-515
nrgizer 515-6

in the lounge!! for those who dont know! this is where u get ur drink on and ger crunked!!!

j sinz 9- 45
candy kid 945-1030
kurt j1030-1115
heathcliff 1115-12
missinterpreted 12-1245
soul assassin 1245- 130
massacre 130-215
exodus (cry baby) 215-3
k west 3-345
cer 345-430
iandollar$$ 430-close

what up brooklyn? =P yeh I'll be rollin through this event... I just recently started checking this board out; nicole recommended it...

Ok, i'm definitely there, looks like a good time... :) I'll see all of you guys there ....

whats up kids! yes alex it's us...we'll definitely be there wednesday! i'm getting REALLY excited for the lineup, maybe not so much for the sweatbox that is shelter....but we'll rock it out and make the best liek always!! goin in with open mind...

so i think the person above me...t6whatever (ha sorry) is anton....so wuttup!

ok see everybody soon!

YAY! partay is tomorrow. can't wait.

i'm a little foggy though,on the details so far. like, who i'm meeting and where i'm meeting them.
also, how i'm going to get there and with what money?

lol, minor infractions. NOTHING will keep me home that night godamnit, nothing!

-jen-nay

I'm still contimplating this party. I want to go, but then again I can't really go. I DEFINITELY want to party with everyone and hear some great music especially this George Acosta (for the 1st time), and I never backdown from a NY big party but I'm thinking about my cracked-out appearance & condition for socializing this Thanksgiving wknd. with Thanksgiving dinner & conversations with my parents & relatives. I've been trying to think of a way where I could just pop-in say HI to everyone and take my Thanksgiving dinner back home to my apartment, but its so tradition that we all gather and sit as a family ESPECIALLY on this day since me & my sisters are all grown and living out on our own.

grrr, so everyone have crazy fun & take pics, I doubt I can make it, just don't rub this party in too much when I see you at Joy

and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

^^^Boooo i thought i was going to be making a new friend today. :(

oh well, i guess i might as well not go now. ;)

no honestly though, i haven't found a solution to the money problem. things aren't looking up.

why god, why? : l
-jen

after being in hiding for MONTHS, i'll actually be going tonight. can't wait to see everyone!:)

it was awesome seeing everyone at this party... surprizingly i saw tons of people i havent seen in months at a party. including you susan!! hehe!! for being at shelther it was a whole lot better then i thought. i really enjoyed the music and of course dance my f**kin ass off!!! yayayaya!!

ohhh by the way... it wasnt cool not seeing you there, sugafist!!! but i understand the whole holiday/family thing!! but your ass better be at the next one!!;)

i also had a great time at this party. i've been so busy with school lately that i haven't gone to a party in nearly a year. tooooo fuckin' long. thank god i'm about to graduate so i'll be able to get out much more.

i saw a lot of people that i hadn't seen in a while (including you, brooklyn;)). it was great to see everyone together. before this party, i started to think that maybe they're not my thing anymore, but that's definitely not true. last weekend i found out that i really did miss parties a lot and the whole vibe they have. i can't believe i stayed away for a whole year.

the music was hot. i'm a bit partial to freaky flow, so i must mention that his lastest, "envy" is fucking awesome.