• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

You certainly won't go too deep at that dose. Couldn't hurt, better to dip your toes in first than jump into the deep end.

So, me and 2 friends ended up taking 5mg a piece.

I would compare more to a 1/2 hit of normal, 100 ug acid (so 50 ug) but it was much, much cleaner than a 1/2 hit usually is. I love doing a 1/2 hit. But it usually comes with all the bad things about LSD and only some of the good things. This shit was cleeeeeean. So clean. We weren't tripping, probably even "tripping" less than you would on a 1/2 hit. But it was way better. No visuals, CE or OE, but lots of euphoria and the feeling of being simultaneously the smartest and dumbest I've ever felt. Which is one of my favorite parts about psych's. I have a sight headache now, but I'm not willing to blame this stuff for it.

Overall, very enjoyable and will almost certainly double the dose to 10 to 12mg's and I expect to have a hell of night.

PS: Absolute pain in the ass to weigh that small of an amount out. Probably wasted 1 or 2mg's on it simply sticking to the tip of the knife or whatever utensil I was using to get it out. Also, boy does it taste terrible. Especially when you just lick it off a little sticky note like i did.

Nice, I'm glad you enjoyed it. My favorite dose is around 30mg. I'm a bit of a hardhead, but I bet you'll like it a lot more at a higher dose. If 5mg did something substantial for you, you're likely very sensitive to make sure to work up slowly.

Nice, I'm glad you enjoyed it. My favorite dose is around 30mg. I'm a bit of a hardhead, but I bet you'll like it a lot more at a higher dose. If 5mg did something substantial for you, you're likely very sensitive to make sure to work up slowly.

Yeah, I trip a lot, but I almost always do smaller doses. Always between 1.75 to 3.5g of mushroom and almost always 1 hit of normal, street grade LSD (Although once, we got our hands on some super powerful stuff. That was a great night). I use these drugs strictly recreationally. I've had a big, life altering ego death and I wouldn't trade it for the world, but I'm fine if it never happens again. I just want to laugh my face off and have a great time with my friends.

I think 10-15 mg's for myself would be the sweet spot. Where I'm actually tripping but I'm not at the point of no return. But who knows, this stuff seems so friendly. 20mg's might not be out of the question!

For me 30mg is a fun night with friends, a strong trip but purely recreational. This particular substance is highly recreational, it has a lot more euphoria and laughter to it than most tryptamines.

For me 30mg is a fun night with friends, a strong trip but purely recreational. This particular substance is highly recreational, it has a lot more euphoria and laughter to it than most tryptamines.

What would you consider a recreational dose of LSD or Mushrooms for yourself?

I honestly need to up my LSD dose. 1 hit just doesn't have the magic anymore. It's still fun, but I'm a little too used to it.

LSD - 125-250ug (but I generally use ALD-52 which is slightly smoother, but I know the dose for sure - it's 2 hits, but it's rare to find street hits as strong as 125ug), or mushrooms... up to 3.5 grams. Mushrooms produce a lot more anxiety, or at least they're much more prone to it, than 4-AcO-MiPT or LSD.

For me 30mg is a fun night with friends, a strong trip but purely recreational.

Wow, you ARE a little bit of a hardhead with this one. That's how I am with 4-AcO-MET, but I'm much more sensitive to 4-AcO-MiPT. With 4-HO-MiPT, I've had a ++ off of 9mg and 12mg, and a strong ++ from 17-18mg. 22mg is a +++ for me, if I remember correctly. With 4-AcO-MiPT, the experience is noticeably lighter, and it seems like maybe 15% less potent, but lasts longer. Most of my friends preferred 4-AcO, but haven't found it necessary to up the dose to account for the lower potency. Sadly, neither of them play well with my receptors, but I decidedly prefer the 4-AcO. If I wanted a light experience these days, I'd probably take 12-14mg, and if I wanted a common experience, I'd probably take 17-21mg.

I can see why you'd like dosing higher with this one. The euphoria and positivity of the space on top of the space are just so pleasurable. My friend compares the space to being "super stoned," although that analogy doesn't resonate for me.

Well when I mentioned doses, they're doses of 4-HO-MiPT, not the AcO. I actually have a small bit of the Aco but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. But yeah, 25-30mg is where I like with 4-HO-MiPT, 20mg is a little low for my tastes. Still enjoyable but a bit generic. I prefer taking it with friends. At that dose, the next day our faces will hurt and maybe even our abs from so much laughter, and we spend the evening engaging in wordplay and music and stories and philosophical conversations.

LSD - 125-250ug (but I generally use ALD-52 which is slightly smoother, but I know the dose for sure - it's 2 hits, but it's rare to find street hits as strong as 125ug), or mushrooms... up to 3.5 grams. Mushrooms produce a lot more anxiety, or at least they're much more prone to it, than 4-AcO-MiPT or LSD.

Agree on the mushrooms. I love them to death, but there are times where my heart starts racing and I think "You better watch something funny or listen to something happy or you're in for a long night."

It seems like some people find the 4-AcO and 4-HO tryptamines to be indistinguishable, but most find at least some differences, with some people finding them distinct enough to be able to tell apart in a blind test. My belief is that it has to do with individual metabolic factors, and that the 4-AcO is broken down in vivo to its corresponding 4-HO, but that the 4-AcO itself is also able to pass the BBB, so that the differences in the way people react to them is based on how quickly they break it down.

For me, I find that the 4-AcO is different, it lasts a little longer and is smoother/more sparkly. The difference seems to be greatest with 4-AcO/HO-DMT for me, as I find those to be very different drugs (and I've tried pure 4-HO-DMT a few times).
So, if I understand you correctly, the Pharmacokinetics is different (at least a bit), but the Pharmacodynamics is identical? Do you think that 4-AcO-substituted tryptamines directly dock on some brain receptors, or only their 4-HO-counterparts do?

My dose for 4-HO-MiPT was 20 mg last time, and it gave me a quite profound experience. I thought that it induced more neogen colors than Psilocybn-containing mushrooms do, but maybe this was just caused because of my Set. The next time I try it, I will increase the dose to 25-30 mg.

I think they both are able to directly dock in brain receptors, but that some people aren't able to experience their unique effects very much because they convert it to the hydroxy nearly completely before it has a chance. BUT, this is my theory, I wouldn't take it as fact. It explains the differences in peoples' experiences, though. For me and others I've talked to, 4-AcO-DMT begins exactly like an oral smoked DMT experience... it has that same high-frequecncy buzzing, same sort of mind state, same style of visuals... then after the peak it feels almost exactly like mushrooms. But for some people, they report it being indistinguishable from mushrooms.

4-AcO-DMT begins exactly like an oral smoked DMT experience... it has that same high-frequecncy buzzing, same sort of mind state, same style of visuals... then after the peak it feels almost exactly like mushrooms. But for some people, they report it being indistinguishable from mushrooms.
This is exciting to me! I already have 4-AcO-DMT in my collection, but never taken it. This makes me eager to make it the next 4-substituted tryptamine to try. What I know from oral communication by a fellow psychonaut from my town: if one has experienced the machine elves from smoking DMT, they also appear after eating Psilocybin-containing mushrooms. Unfortunately, I have never met entities while being on tryptamines yet, but, very recently while on a high dose of 3-HO-PCP.

Currently in the midst (4 hours in) of a 10mg dose. As are 3 of my friends.

Still an absolute pain in the ass to weigh out. Partly because it's such a small dose and partly because my scale, while seemingly accurate, is also a pain in the ass.

Decided to drive about a half an hour over the mountain for a hike. Bad idea. Anyone that lives around mountains knows that over the mountain essentially means a hellacious turn every 20 seconds. Pretty much the entire car was nauseous with the driver having to stop the car so he could puke.

But, we eventually got there. And just like 5mg, 10mg is an easy ride. Euphoric and Bright. Again like a 1/2 hit of acid without the negative side effects that presents. I don't feel like i'm tripping, i just feel enhanced. Like I just ran my brain through a car wash. Pretty much non-existent OEV's and Very Mild CEV's.

Would love to re-dose 5 more mg's to push it closer to "tripping" territory, but I think I'm past the point of re-dosing for strength and am in the extending the high area.

Will not hesitate to do 15mg's next time around. Maybe even 20.

Last edited:
Back again with another pathetically basic question, but alas, I’m a dipshit.

I’m pretty positive this stuff is water soluble. So, let’s say I have 2 cups of water and 100mg of powder. If I dissolve the powder into the water and then divide that water into 4 equal measures, the chemical will also be evenly dispersed, right? So there would be 25mg in every 1/2 cup, right?

This seems obvious to me. But hey, what’s the point of being on a drug forum if you’re not gonna ask stupid questions every once in a while?

That's correct, it's highly water soluble, and once it's dissolved, it will be evenly distributed. That's the whole reasoning behind using liquid measurement for really potent chems (and why you always see LSD in liquid form or on blotters/etc).

No question is stupid to ask if you're trying to be careful with drugs. :)

I assume you're planning to dose a few people and want to split the dose evenly? That'll work just fine. But a word of warning, if you're planning to store some of the doses, tryptamines break down rather quickly when they're dissolved in liquid. So if you're trying to keep it around for a while, I wouldn't do this. If you are trying to store it and this is just the way you're using to ensure you dose 25mg accurately, and you don't have a scale, I would recommend using a small amount of alcohol (like vodka or something), or at the VERY LEAST distilled water, and then freezing the unused doses, in the liquid (if you use vodka, it won't freeze but store it in the freezer). The alcohol will prevent it from being contaminated by microorganisms. The freezer will make it take longer to break down. You should only bother with this if you're not trying to consume it all right away. Also it's best to use a smaller amount of liquid than a cup full, if possible. 100mg of it will dissolve into a very small amount of water or alcohol. Again, i you're consuming it all immediately, that also doesn't matter. The reason I suggest a small amount is that if you use alcohol, which you should, you won't need to drink a significant amount of alcohol when you dose it.

As an aside, if you can afford drugs you can afford an AWS Gemini-20 milligram scale from amazon, they're under $30, and then you'll always be able to accurately dose. This particular model is pretty good, with an error of +/-2mg. It's all I've ever used

Link to the scale on Amazon

That's correct, it's highly water soluble, and once it's dissolved, it will be evenly distributed. That's the whole reasoning behind using liquid measurement for really potent chems (and why you always see LSD in liquid form or on blotters/etc).

No question is stupid to ask if you're trying to be careful with drugs. :)

I assume you're planning to dose a few people and want to split the dose evenly? That'll work just fine. But a word of warning, if you're planning to store some of the doses, tryptamines break down rather quickly when they're dissolved in liquid. So if you're trying to keep it around for a while, I wouldn't do this. If you are trying to store it and this is just the way you're using to ensure you dose 25mg accurately, and you don't have a scale, I would recommend using a small amount of alcohol (like vodka or something), or at the VERY LEAST distilled water, and then freezing the unused doses, in the liquid (if you use vodka, it won't freeze but store it in the freezer). The alcohol will prevent it from being contaminated by microorganisms. The freezer will make it take longer to break down. You should only bother with this if you're not trying to consume it all right away. Also it's best to use a smaller amount of liquid than a cup full, if possible. 100mg of it will dissolve into a very small amount of water or alcohol. Again, i you're consuming it all immediately, that also doesn't matter. The reason I suggest a small amount is that if you use alcohol, which you should, you won't need to drink a significant amount of alcohol when you dose it.

As an aside, if you can afford drugs you can afford an AWS Gemini-20 milligram scale from amazon, they're under $30, and then you'll always be able to accurately dose. This particular model is pretty good, with an error of +/-2mg. It's all I've ever used

Link to the scale on Amazon

Thanks a lot, brother.

And I got a good scale. I think on your recommendation, honestly. And it works. But when weighing this stuff out in such tiny amounts, I’ve found it to be quite the pain. Trying to weigh out 15mg and I put 23mg on the scale and then i try to put 8mg back into the bag and end up putting 12mg back into it and my hands are shaking and I spill 3 mg and all that good stuff.

That’s not to say it hasn’t been a great buy. The scale has become the scale my whole group uses to weigh drugs with.

Nice, yeah they can be kind of a pain. What I noticed makes them read more accurately is to tare it with nothing on it, then put the tray on and note how many milligrams. Then put the drug in the tray and take note of what it weighs then, and subtract. For some reason these scales read more accurately when they're in the middle of their range. So if the tray weighs 2234mg, decide you want 25mg, then put powder on there until the scale reads 2259mg.

Nice, yeah they can be kind of a pain. What I noticed makes them read more accurately is to tare it with nothing on it, then put the tray on and note how many milligrams. Then put the drug in the tray and take note of what it weighs then, and subtract. For some reason these scales read more accurately when they're in the middle of their range. So if the tray weighs 2234mg, decide you want 25mg, then put powder on there until the scale reads 2259mg.

That’s actually exactly how I did it.

So, I’ve got 150mgs. If I want to dissolve it all at once but not use it immediately, I should dissolve it into an alcohol, correct? Then store the remaining liquid in the freezer?

Yeah that's what I'd do. Though, with my Gemini-20 scale I never seem to have any problems weighing doses of tryptamines. Just be aware it will break down much faster in liquid. If you plan to use it all relatively soon, you're probably fine especially if you keep it in the freezer. I wouldn't personally but you could.