• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

marklar_the_23rd said:
I came to terms with me about to become a father. sorted my head out and am now more positive about it than ever before :D i cant begin to explain just how much good this chemical did for my thoughts on this subject. i feel reborn

I also found that 4-aco-mipt did a great deal of good in terms of understanding things from an emotional point of view. I had been having problems with my long term partner and this chem helped me take a whole new viewpoint on the situation, which was exactly what i needed.

DivineMomentsofTruth said:
Lysergication:

Just to clarify, when you say you dissolved it in 90º solution, you mean like 90 proof alcohol, correct?

Sorry, it's the european notation. 90° mean 90% of alcohol for one liter of solution.

Hey, everyone seems to say the body high on this material is very nice, very euphoric. Im wondering how well this body high stears the direction of the mental aspects of the trip. I was thinking how mdma generally leads itself to thinking in a positive light because the body feels so good, and on other psychs if the body feels good the thoughts tend to go in positive directions more easily.

So would people say that the body high tends to push the trip into a positive direction?

This seems to be worded kinda vauge but I think people might know what im sayin...

In my opinion, there is nothing MDMA like about 4-AcO-MiPT, or anything particularly 'euphoric' about it....on the other hand I found it to be a great psychedelic, that felt really good, and at the time (only took it once, and Im sure set and setting played their role as always) that made me very happy.

Well i wasnt implying it felt like mdma.
I was just wondering if the body high that people speak of accosiated with this material lends it self to a positive experience. Like as it comes on does one feel 'damn my body feels pretty nice, i feel strong, my legs feel good, blah blah blah' and then thoughts spin off from those thoughts about other things. rather than 'oh man i feel wicked cold and like im gonna puke and like im thirsty but it couldnt be quenched' and thoughts spinning off from that like omg what have i done to myself blah blah blah.

morninggloryseed said:
In my opinion, there is nothing MDMA like about 4-AcO-MiPT, or anything particularly 'euphoric' about it....on the other hand I found it to be a great psychedelic, that felt really good, and at the time (only took it once, and Im sure set and setting played their role as always) that made me very happy.

Seconded, I'd add that muscle tension (neck) is a factor at higher doses (35mg+), very very good psychedelic though!

ZOPHEN

X3DFX said:
Well i wasnt implying it felt like mdma.
I was just wondering if the body high that people speak of accosiated with this material lends it self to a positive experience. Like as it comes on does one feel 'damn my body feels pretty nice, i feel strong, my legs feel good, blah blah blah' and then thoughts spin off from those thoughts about other things. rather than 'oh man i feel wicked cold and like im gonna puke and like im thirsty but it couldnt be quenched' and thoughts spinning off from that like omg what have i done to myself blah blah blah.
For me, the amazing body high of this compound and also 4-HO-MIPT definitely added a positive influence to the experience. I usually spend most of the time on it masturbating and wouldn't even have time for it to go bad.
Then again, the feeling might be entirely negative on a bad trip. After all, it's a psychedelic, right?

crOOk

4-ACO-MiPT Dosage

Yes, I've UTFSE. Yes, I've searched Erowid and the B&Ds.

There's very little information on dosage, as far as I've seen. What I've read is all over the map.

I'm not especially tolerant or intolerant to psychs, from what little experience I've had (LSD once, 2C-I thrice, Salvia once). At 5'6" and 200lbs, I'm thinking that for a first-time dose 12mgs sounds about right. I don't want anything too intense, but I want a feel for what it's capable of.

Your insights would be most useful.

From what I researched, dosage seems to be in the 12-30mg range. I took 14mg + 16 mg several hours laters a couple of weeks ago and it produced very mild effects, but then again I have a natural strong tolerance to psychedelics.
And to answer your question, 12mg would be a fine starting dosage.

There is a 10 page thread on this drug. ANd there is dosing information. How can you have used the search engine, and not seen it?

Either way, I had powerful effects at 8mg. THis is said to be slightly less potent than miprocin, so I'd say (based on what 8mg was like) that 20mg would be as high as I would go.

Since you have not had mushrooms before, 12 mg is a good starting dose. If you had, I would say that an eighth is equivalent to about 18 mg. The problem with this comparison is that an eighth can have varying amounts of psilocin and psilocybin. Anyway, starting low is a good idea. Enjoy.

Actually it seems to have a quite low dose-response curve. I might also attribute this to tolerance, but 15, 17 and 23mg didn't feel very different from each other. In fact the novelty seemed to wear off after an hour on the higher doses. It seemed to come up and peak within an hour.

At 23.5 mgs , 4aco-mipt, was a very very, shal I say, Very strong psychedelic. I agree with MGS, I would not want to go too much higher than 20mgs. judging by the sheer intensity of me and my fiance's trip, I would say that maybe I got the 4ho-mipt, except mine was the tan color. Also, This is def. the best exotic Tryptamine Ive tried. All the wonderful mind effects of Acid...(synaesthsia, very LSD like thought patterns) with the duration of Mushrooms.
I actually would take this over Acid any day of the week!

I should specify....8mg didn't give me a "strong experience' (as in a full-fledged +3), but rather for having eaten such a tiny amount, I had powerful effects (considering the dosage) probably equal to a gram of 'average mushrooms' in potency.

Well shit...

So...in preparation for tonight's festivities, I measured my supply, and found it to be 98mgs. My intent was to put 15mg doses into gelcaps. However, I discovered that my newly-obtained mg scale was not sensitive enough to do so accurately.

On to plan B...I dissolved the ~100mgs in 200ml of distilled water. The chemical, however, is not dissolving, but settling in the bottom of the jar. Am I now totally hosed, or what?

Help, please. From the Big & Dandy, it sounded as though 4-ACO-Mipt was water-soluable...

illuminati boy said:
Bear in mind that there is a difference between 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MiPT HCl.

I B

Lemme guess...HCl isn't soluable.:X

So what do I do now? I know "take your best shot" is a pretty bad idea, and I'm guessing there's no good way to recover it. Am I just out the money, with a lesson learned? Say it ain't so...

Make the solution acidic an it will dissolve.

Would distilled white vinegar work? How much?

Actually the HCl should dissolve the best (it is a salt form). Ascorbic acid might improve things if it is in the freebase or some small warming might encourage a compound to go into solution.

I B

All I know for sure is that it's HCl. I have no information regarding freebase, and frankly, just don't know a whole lot about chemistry in general.

whatsupdoc's post has me confused...are there two different salts?

The stuff was a light brown powder, just a bit lighter than "light" brown sugar...sort of a khaki color.