Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
EP = Euphoria Project

Euphoria Project...Amazing music, no-name DJ's who are absolutely SICK...

TRI-COUNTY SOoooooo FLOW....
(broward, miami, west palm)

I think pound for pound even tho we live in a time of opression...(and this is oppresion folks) south florida STILL has a pretty cool scene..(we help invent the shit for the rest of this country, altho some in the NYC are screaming bloody murder right about .........now >.<)

As an aside, you ever have one of those weekends, where you Have Money, NO RESPONSIBILITIES and you know

absolutely NOTHING will turn your way?

i.e. the vibe will be off, no one will have "anything" (i.e. the Weed Man will ask YOU if you can you know uhm...uh GET?) and you end up pissed off, and wondering why you even spent ANY money?

(MindCrime rule #009 if the weeed man's situation is harsh all is NOT good..Kinda of a sign of things to come...)

Contrast that with those times you've had $5.00 to your name..

The Devil was Spinning

And Jesus was working door,

And from the door you could see Oakie, Tiesto, P-Diddy and Oliver stone Angelina Jolie, Halli Berry and Jessica Simpson were Drifting into the vip???

I have money and think this weekend's gonna suck.
hope I'm wrong. But Good times usually occur a week AFTER you get paid. (Why did we ever agress to let them pay us every two weeks?...way back in the day people got paid every WEEK. Sometimes every day...this is turning into a rant)

and

oh yea...(looking from side to side and trying to suppress the glee and dementia)

"Go DOLPHINS"

muttering under his breath leaving "fucking Jets, fucken Jimmy Johnson, Fucking Dave Wannstadt, what kind of name is WannStadt, fucking idiot"

Peace

nub iso

hello st pete peeps im new to the area n looking to meet ravers to party with please hit me up if u 2 r iso unity friendship and good partymates

hey peeps this will be my first post, i am in orlando and id really like to try and meet some possible friends. my aim is: h0rsep0wer the 0 is a zero. hit me up :-D

Pasco County area here, send me an e-mail if you are close looking to meet some new ravers/fun people

Last edited by a moderator:
davie fl here (broward) man did that bust like totally mess up sofla or what? yeah, euphoria project rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.