PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-MeO-PCMo Thread

roi

Bluelighter
vFpGgpm.png

4-[1-(3-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexyl]morpholine

A study on the 2-MeO analogue: New morpholine analogues of phencyclidine: Chemical synthesis and pain perception in rats

Expectations and experience reports are welcome, as always :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The study indicates the 2-MeO analogue had the same analgesic dose as PCP in rats, but people are saying this has a dose of 100mg. How frustrating. I wonder if the 2-MeO would be a more potent dissociative too.

I'm a brand new user so I've never posted before but just acquired some yesterday and it will arrive before the weekend meaning it will definitely be tested.

I am quite excited to test it given as it is brand new.

Of course the usual precautions will be taken allergy test etc.

But if needed I will produce a trip report possibly the first one for this particular substance :D

Preferred administration route will be nasal or oral.

Will see how this one goes and then report back.

Its great to be here with you guys and gals :)

Looking forward to your report, Dissasociation, and welcome to bluelight :)

I think there's probably some reports of ingestion on a UK forum, I'll have a look. I think the novelty of the morpholine ring has me excited, Because it's going to be interesting to see what it changes qualitatively compared to 3-meo-pcp. Will for sure be ordering some too anyway :)

Edit:
there doesn't seem to be any reports on any other forums, so you guys will be first :)

Last edited:
I ordered some myself yesterday, but am gonna wait a bit untill someone else tries it and knows what dose is best for someone with tolerance to arylcyclohexylamines. Looking forward to testing this novelty!

Haven't had much of a chance with this one yet, but a first flirt with it suggests 100mg could be a reasonable starting dose for a non-tolerant user (but YMMV etc).

For the tolerant amongst us, I went in at 150mg and topped up with another 150mg an hour later with no ill effects, but it was a very subtle experience and more exploration is needed.

Observations:
Small HCL crystals, crush easily and don't seem to be irritant. Only tried a very small amount up the nose as an allergy test, so no idea if the ROA is effective.

+0:00 150mg Oral.
+0:30 First alert. Slight HR increase. Slight pressure across forehead, something I usually get from ACHs.
+0:50 Some stimulation
+1:00 Some typical ACH characteristics: Anaesthetic effect, threshold well-being and calm.
+1:10 No uncomfortable side-effects noted at this point.
+1:10 Additional 150mg applied to stomach tissue
+1:20 Subtle anxiolysis and sedation.
+1:30 Noticed some problems with verbal recall and developed a slight stutter, another consistent sign of an ACH for me.
+1:40 Slight increase in overall effects. If I had to compare with any other dissociative, it would be 3-MeO-PCP. But at these doses the full range of effects is not clear.
+2:20 Subtle dissociative traits, but high cross-tolerance is likely a factor.
+3:20 Continuation/plateau.
+4:20 Tapering of effect.
+6:00 Mostly baseline, some lingering after-effect.

Onset ~30 minutes
Duration ~4+ hours
After-Effects/Taper lasting ~12 hours after last dose.

Last edited:
Thank you Dioxy for the first assay, and your strong tolerance is noted so people, dose lower!

I'm curious what this one will do on rectal administration, which make MXE and 3-MeO-PCP shine. I will find out soon enough.

Finally back to tell the tale of the particular experience I had, before I post the report below I just want to make clear that my tolerance to this particular class of drugs is very low so my experience is subjective.

Notes:

Dosage: 250mg split between 2 hours and ROA was nasal as its my favourite.

There was little to no burn on my nostrils and taste was near non existent actually was very pleasant :D (drip was powerful and lasted 7 minutes)

Second ROA upon arrival was oral and to be honest it sucked alot definitely not worth it.

+0:01m 100mg nasal application enjoyed the hit a lot had a stressful day and felt very good to get that excitement and anticipation.

+0:11m started to get some effects legs started to feel looser and I was staring at my feet, waiting mainly in anticipation slightly worried that I wasn't going to feel anything.

+0:18m my eyes started to dilate and get quite big and I felt very happy and giggly laying in bed at this point laughing into my own pillows.

+0:30m (another 150mg was applied here) my covers feel amazing by this point I'm rolling around in the bed feeling really great (should be noted I got a slight muscle tremor by this point)

+0:56m I decide to get out of bed it was bright and warm that day and went for a walk through a park, this is the point where to me it became trippy and I got a very happy alive headspace from this combined with good weather, the best visual effect I found was that blue skies and sunny clouds made me feel like I was looking at a flat 2d painting with vivid yet dulled out colours like a watercolour painting it was beautiful and one of the best things I experienced in my life.

+1:25m I decide to leave where I was currently located and go back to my house on the way there taste of cigarettes felt very good. (It should be noted that muscle tremors got so bad I had to mix it with some weed that was available at the time)

+2:00m this is where the effects mentally went full on and I felt a lot of headspace in my room I had my favourite music playing and headphones on and I felt like I was floating when I was laying on the bed. (Another thing to note is that music appreciation is greatly enhanced and I had been feeling for music all day but hadn't had a chance until now)

+2:30m the effects began to reach their peak and more of the same was done I felt floaty and couldn't move, my thoughts became very deep and I had a lot of introspection however it should be noted that I was thinking about deep things at the time.

+2:45m - +3:37m

During this time I laid back down in bed and I had fell asleep then I was suddenly woken up in a very exciting dream and at this point my pupils were fully dilated.

+4:00m I had comedown and the trip was over, actually fell asleep even though some pretty awesome close eye visuals were present at this time, colours were being created behind my own eyes and it was stimulating but it couldn't keep me awake at least not at the dose that was applied.

Conclusion: I would say it is a very very fun and exciting novel substance although I want to say be careful the muscle tremors lasted all through the comedown when I woke back up and were visibly notable in the mirror something I know is a symptom of this particular class but it was particularly notable in this trip of mine.

Thank you for reading the report I hope it provided some insight into the substance.

Personally, I shall be playing around with this again as it was a very enjoyable and fun one its good to have now and again just be careful and have fun :D

To the people who have already tried it: can you compare it to any of the wider-known arylcyclohexylamines out there?

Would it be possible to make this closer to methoxetamine/ketamine by adding a keton function to the appropriate position of the cyclohexane (2 or 2' or however you may count it)?

Okaaay guys! I plugged, I swallowed and snorted, 500 milligrams went down the hatch, I did it for YOU so please read and comment!

3-MeO-PCMo HCl
4-[1-(3-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexyl]morpholine

Substance came as white, glassy crystalline lumps. Using a shotglass and teaspoon as mortar and pestle, they were easily ground to a fine powder. A slight solvent odor was apparent. Upon washing the cake in the shotglass it was hard to dissolve, lets hope it is soluble in the little water a rectal dose calls for.

First experiment: 50mg rectal.

The amount did not dissolve in 5ml water, even with gentle heating, solubility less than 10mg/ml. I ended up with snowglobe crystals in my syringe, I rectally administered it, about 10mg stayed behind so taken dose is about ~40mg intraanal at 12:48.

+00:40h There is some tiredness, a warmth, a feeling of "being in the head" which is clearly dissociation but I would be hesitant to call this as being as strong as 10mg methoxetamine rectally. I do not feel there is a significant bioavailability effect to taking it rectally and making the solution was a pain, so I will resume the trial orally. Due to poor solubility this drug is useless for injection use. If I would guesstimate the solution I actually achieved, it would be 6mg/ml.

+01:00h An additional 150mg orally is added. Taste is not very bitter and a bit foul, but not much of anything. Its a bit chalky, you can sense that it is poorly water soluble as a crystal on your tongue. Biting on a small chunk gave a squeezy sensation, as if biting on a tiny piece of styrofoam.

+01:30h There is clear stimulation and euphoria its fairly strong already. Its a bit scary, to feel such energy so early on. Its reminiscent of 3-MeO-PCP and 4-MeO-PCP they too have this initial effect.

+02:00h The effects are more pronounced. There is increased tactile sensitivity, sensitivity to cold etc all over the body. A tendency to delightful shivers. It doesnt sit too comfortably in my tummy but that may be the dopaminergic stimulation, which is always a problematic effect for me. It will pass as the initial stimulant side subsides and it becomes more anesthetic. Its reminiscent of the methoxyphencyclidines, 3 and 4, which isnt strange as 3-MeO-PCMo is essentially 3-MeO-PCP with a methylene bridge of the amine swapped for an ether.

+02:45h The stimulation phase lasted about an hour after taking the 150mg, and at about 1:30 after that dose distinct dissociative headspace started to manifest itself and is now on the rise. I would say I'm somewhere inbetween 5-10mg 3-MeO-PCP in intensity and it is rising. It has become interesting and in itself it is probably enough, but at +03:00h I'm going to add an additional 150mg orally to see where that will lead. I have a feeling I will be strongly impressed. I'm starting to get impaired. First contact with the Spirit World has occurred. There is a tendency to sing songs from my childhood and relive memories.

+03:00h as planned, an additional 150mg down the hatch. I have a feeling this might be my last dose for quite a while.

+05:00h I'm sedated, in a dreamy mindset, my eyes half closed, thoughts meander through an otherwise empty, tranquil mind. There is a sense of complete relaxation, total peace and solemn Eternity. Enter the dream, let it carry you on its soft wings. I'm having inner dialogue a plenty, it is spiritual in nature. All is calm. I am truly blessed, and I am yet on the rise. This is it, the end of the line. I had the assumption that I would march on up to the cannon's mouth and do the gram over the course of the day but no. This is where God wanted me to be this day. I am fully satisfied. I'm on the verge of crying tears of joy. So peaceful and Holy, Holy, Holy. This is where I needed to be. All the unrest I had today (I woke way early "knowing" the parcel would come today) discharged into a complete peace. Take me on your wings. I will dream the dream. Asante, afloat in the cosmos.

+05:30h If I am to assess the qualitative effects I would say they are very close to those of 3-MeO-PCP and akin to 4-MeO-PCP, much more so than that they are similar to Methoxetamine. The "dreamy summer's day" feeling prevails. Quantitatively, the substance is wanting. The substance is unsuitable for injection and rectal administration, and oral potency is low. Given my tolerance I would roughly equate the 300mg I took orally to 12mg 3-MeO-PCP, a 25x reduction in gram potency. Do NOT rely on this, all people are unique.

Much as I like the mindstate, I see no reason to go for 300mg oral 3-MeO-PCMo if 12mg 3-MeO-PCP is available because the experiences are substantially similar but the alkaloid load on the metabolic organs is 25 times higher. I feel no reason for concern physically, and 3-MeO-PCMo is a valid 3-MeO-PCP replacement, but I advise that if both are available, to stock up on the latter.

Experientally I'm done. I had the experience I came for. I am fulfilled. But, First and foremost I am doing this test to blaze the trail for this drug for other explorers, because I know of only 2 experience reports and one dose suggestion in the public domain.

I hate snorting drugs, but many dissociative users do so. This will be a CHORE for me, especially since its barely water soluble. Guys, I'm going to take one for the team and even though I had enough, that which started with a rectal dose, was taken to oral, shall be completed with a snorted dose of 150mg to test its bioavailability, bringing the grand total consumed on 500mg.

06:00h 2x 75mg insufflated. Fortunately it is very easy on the nose, like bitter sugar, and doesnt seem to produce excessive fluids.

+06:30h Theres a clear intoxication, a warmth to the face and dreaminess is on the increase. Will intranasal use be more bioavailable or lead to a more rewarding inebriation?

+08:30h Whatever intoxication there will be, I assume it has arrived now. Nose feels clean, all has resorbed without drip. I had hoped that intranasal use would be superior in effects, instead I have the feeling that, though qualitatively a bit different, I got no more intensity out of snorting it than if I had eaten it. I have a feeling that subsequent doses led to instantaneous tolerance to many of the effects, I believe if I had taken 300mg orally in one dose I probably would have gotten further out than with this 500mg total amount.

First and foremost, this is a good drug, I consider it ahead of Dextromethorphan and on par with 3-MeO-PCP. However, the potency is low and it tends to be subtle, I would peg the gram potency as 1/25 that of 3-MeO-PCP. If its whats available, 3-MeO-PCMo is a fine drug but, I'd be inclined to favor 3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP or Methoxetamine over it because of greater potency. The effect is clearly most akin to 3-MeO-PCP and furthest removed from MXE of the three.

Going far out on this drug would require doses in the hundreds of milligrams, and since we know of PCP that it's not an overly kind molecule on the liver and kidneys, it might not be advisable with this drug.

Its good, worthwhile, but the potency is too low, at least in my assay, and there isn't much reward in repeat dosing. I have consumed 500mg and have gottenb nowhere near the Hole, while by contrast just 80mg MXE can knock me in there so deep I wouldnt know up from down. The effect came in waves and the waves werent intense enough to my taste, I would call the currenr experiment lackluster, at no point during this experiment did I experience intensity beyond that of 50mg MXE, and that only for a short while.

It excelled as a feel good drug, really sweet for recreation, but the Entheogenic part, connecting with the Spirit World, was barely touched on. I did not go psychotic to a useful extent, nor did I experience drastic dissociation. It stayed firmly in the mild-to-moderate ballpark.

For my next experiment I'm going to let some time pass, then try 300mg oral in one go.

BE WARNED: My body is not your body. My mind is not your mind. It has been suggested to start around the 100mg level and I want to emphasize to all to exercise due caution.

Edit: its now +11:00h and I have come down for the most part.

Last edited:
Great report, thanks for sharing Asante. :) Does this have any opioid activity or is it purely dissociative? Does anyone know?

Morpholine has no connection with morphine, it is in essence a piperidine ring where the 4- methylene is replaced by an oxygen atom. 3-MeO-PCMo is a basic dissociative.

Good report, thanks Asante.
Consider submitting the report to erowid?

This morning I decided to take 150mg before breakfast, to see whether that would result in stronger effects just like it does with MXE. Indeed, it does, the morning is great for dissociation. I'm even a bit more dissociated than I bargained for, lol!

150mg 3-MeO-PCMo orally before breakfast, eaten at 45 min, took about 2 hours to come up, started to really come down at 4 hours but still reasonably intoxicated 5 hours in when I went swimming. Swimming while mildly dissociated was FUN, pleasant disinhibition.

Effects were like an in-your face oral 6mg 3-MeO-PCP.

Guys of XXX, to address you directly: the morpholine loophole exists in UK law, but your 3-MeO-PCMo is fairly low in potency. As far as I know TCMo, the 2-thienyl derivative of PCMo is uncontrolled and very likely to be considerably more potent. Might want to look into that one. Also not covered, N-(2-methoxyethyl) substituted stuff which could give straight arylcyclohexylamines or keto compounds. Have a nice day :D

Just received 500mg of 3-MeO-PCMo. Clear crystals. Looking forward to more reports before I try this.

Morpholine has no connection with morphine, it is in essence a piperidine ring where the 4- methylene is replaced by an oxygen atom. 3-MeO-PCMo is a basic dissociative.

Don't think he was confused by that, many PCP analogs are known to have increased opioid activity, esp. with 3-position substitution