PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-NiPT Thread

khanna

Greenlighter
imgsrv.fcgi

5-MeO-NiPT

Showing up again on certain vendors. No information. Anyone wanna share? The only stuff I could come up with were posts here on BL.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/541037-5-MeO-NiPT
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/385387-5-MeO-NiPT

I have nothing usefull to add but it kinda pissed me off that all these new generation tryptamines are 5-meo's :p, why not just make 4-sub-nipt or even just plain ol NIPT? 5-meo's suck balls compared to 4-subs and basic tryptamines IMO, I'm sure many will agree...

I really like a few of them such as 5-MeO-MiPT, but in general I agree with you.

I have nothing usefull to add but it kinda pissed me off that all these new generation tryptamines are 5-meo's :p, why not just make 4-sub-nipt or even just plain ol NIPT? 5-meo's suck balls compared to 4-subs and basic tryptamines IMO, I'm sure many will agree...
I couldn't agree more.

In my opinion 5-meo-nipt sounds just about as exciting as 5-meo-eipt :|

Why aren't they making 4-ho-MPT. Everybodys been pining for it since it was last available.

Right! I knew I wasn't the only one thinking this. If your gonna spend money on custom synths why not invest in a more well tolerated tryptamine. 5-MEO's have notoriously bad bodyloads and that alone puts people off. Out of all the 5-MEO's I've tried (-DIPT, -DALT, -MIPT, -DMT) all of them sucked. I agree with xorky that the MIPT varient was the best but it still sucked compared to any other simple or 4-sub. During a benzo blackout I accidently ordered 5-meo-mipt instead of miprocin so this time I have.enough material to explore different doses and ROA's but even if I find my sweet spot I doubt it would impress me, maybe I could be wrong...I sure hope I am or else I've lost faith in 5-meo's. I would also like to see 5-MEO-MET re-emerge as I would probably give that one a shot. I also wonder what 4-HO/ACO-MALT would feel like but I sure as hell ain't buying 5-MEO-MALT

Lol, cuz we all know what a success 5-meo-malt was 8), same goes for -eipt. Flop after flop these people just don't learn...

Agreed

They might be shit but there cheap
Its easier to sell cheap shit than expencive quality
Im basing this on 4aco dalt being 8 times the cost of 5meo dalt
I here its a lot better but still vendors choice 5meo cos it makes more profit

Yeah but that's because your in the UK and the only 4-sub you guys have access to is one that's active in huge doses. For other countries 4-subs are VERY affordable, for example I can get 9 full doses of 4-aco-dmt for way less than the price of a quarter of shrooms which can either be one super trip or two alright trips. It's unfortunate you guys only have the DALT series as far as 4-subs go, if you had easy, legal acces to other members of the series you would change your mind, for many 5-meo's are simply the inferior poduct and it's obviously not easier to sell "cheap shit" if you look at the track record of the last two 5-meo-flops.

Last edited:
I for one think the 5-meo-tryptamines are underrated. There are already a wide variety of 4-sub tryps available I'm glad that they're exploring a few other avenues. 5-meo-mipt,5-meo-dmt,5-meo-met all rate highly for me. It's unfair to classify a whole substitution pattern as inferior because of your personal preference.

Have you read this thread? I'm not alone, I don't think there's any denying that 5-meo's are less tolerated and carry more adverse effects than 4-subs. Glad your getting what you want though, all the power to you. Obviously if they're "under-rated" then there's others who feel the same way I do. I could just as easily say there's enough 5-meo tryptamines out on the market.

I think that's the thing though, before recently the only 5-meo's people had much experience with were 5-meo-dipt,5-meo-mipt,and 5-meo-dmt. 5-meo-dipt being the most popular and 5-meo-dmt being, well 5-meo-dmt meant that people's opinions were a bit coloured. I haven't actually tried any of the new ones as I've lost most interest in psychedelics but I think you're being a bit quick to dismiss them. At any rate there is an incredible variety of psychedelics available on the market these days so I'm just thankful that I live in a time where I can experience all sorts of different substances. It's not like a new chemical takes away from this variety.

I've never enjoyed ANY 5-meo yet I've enjoyed just about every 4-sub I've tried, I've given the 5-meo's a chance and they all follow the same pattern. Just read experiences on 5-meo-malt and 5-meo-eipt, those were both shit as well so why would I think this chem is gonna be any different? Also, there are more 5-meo's on the market than 4-subs so I don't know where the whole schpeel about there being too many 4-subs is coming from, it's been years since a new 4-sub came out. These are my opinions and I'm entitled to them, I just don't see any sort of potential in this chem but I would love to be proven wrong. It will be the first and only 5-meo that I've found worthwhile if that's the case... While I'm sure there are plenty of 5-meo fans happy to see these chems explored I'm just not one of them and I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I hate to argue about trivialities but there are at least a dozen 4-substituted tryptamines on the market. You're certainly entiteled to your opinion and I can't argue that it's one shared by many others. I just think that certain common characterizations of this class of chemicals are unfair. If you're like me, and get few physical side effects from them, there are some really interesting headspaces to be explored every bit as worthwhile as the 4-sub-tryptamines. I know I'm in the minority with this opinion and it's probably because my experience is not typical but still, I can't help but feel that they were never really given a chance but the "community." If it's any consolation this could be a sign that the corresponding 4-sub chemical will pop up eventually, that's what happened with DALT afterall.

This is a pointless arguement, I have my opinion you have yours, can we agree to disagree? I gave 5-meo's as much of a chance as any other chem and they are shit IMO, end of discussion :)