Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 4-HO-DALT Thread

Si Dread

Bluelighter
4-HO-DALT

So... this is due to appear on the market soon, as far as I can tell, for the first time.

Anyone any experience with this new, legal-in-the-UK 4-substituted tryptamine? I have an interest in 4-subs & it would be lovely to find a worthwhile one that an be purchased legally in the UK.

Feedback from initial samplees is that it has an in-vitro profile very similar to 4-HO-DMT which of course is not available to UK researchers due to it being controlled here.

That sounds quite interesting, does it not? =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a email today in my junk telling my vender was getting some samples of this so im guessing they are going to start selling it
They say ppl have told them its similar to 4ho dmt
I love 5meo dalt now im interested in this and how it compares

Never got on with the 5-meo but have a wealth of experience with the more well known, & less legal 4-subs, & I'm very fond of them. So, I kinda hope for a UK legal version...

I suspect that yes indeed, this is quite likely to be alot more similar to 4-aco-dalt than to 4-aco-dmt, but I am not familiar with 4-ho-dpt, so I'm curious about that now too...

Let me go have a poke through the 4-aco-dalt thread & see if the effects reported with that compound sound interesting & appealing to me.

Oh & thanks for tidying my original post Transform! =D

From my experience with the acetate ester, it is probably indistiguishable from 4-HO-DPT, which has its own B&D thread.

If my experiences with 4-aco-mipt & 4-ho-mipt are anything to go by, the ho might be slightly stronger.

The effects profile isn't likely to differ much, so I guess, although I would be delighted to birth my own Big & Dandy, this compound would be best discussed within the other B&D 4-aco-dalt thread...

One thing im waiting on is dose and durration info
Body load and level of visuals

If it is anything like 4-HO-DPT and 4-AcO-DALT, oral threshold minor effects should start at 50 mg. The same dose insufflated would lead to a much stronger psychedelic buzz (2 to 3 times stronger) with a prefered dose commonly around 50 to 70. Above 100 mg, even orally, there would be a very steep dose-response curve.

With 4-HO-DPT, you're back to baseline as early as t+3h.

I think it deserves its own thread cos then ppl can search for it

Luckily enough I'm one of the ones to get a sample. It has came and on the package it says
4-ho-dalt.fumarate
Will try this shortly ( in two minds for tomorrow ) and hopefully do a trip report.
Unsure of dosage tho may just take 70mg then a wee booster

Although data for 4-aco-dalt is likely to compare to 4-ho-dalt, do be careful with brand new chemicals please. Even if 4-ho-dalt turns out to be harmless & in need of high dosing, there's no guarrantee with even the most reliable vendors, that there hasn't been some wierd screw up or the sample contains an unusual contaminant.

I'm sure your sample is big enough so that you might allergy test & titrate up properly & carefully, so I'd do so if I were you!

Look forward to your results!

Yes indeed, always start very slow and work up! 4-ho-met is once of the all round loveliest chems i've ever tried so if its anything like that you're in for a treat!

No shit, though this stuff seems to have more in common with 4-ho-dpt, which I have not yet tried!

If this turned out to be a British legal version of 4-ho-met, I'd be quite properly rapt!

If this turns out to be anything like 4-ho-dpt then I'll buy every milligram I can. My experience with 4-ho-dpt left me feeling that 4-ho-dpt was absolutley nothing like any of the other 4 subbed Tryptamines. I have a sample of plain ol DALT but I'd like to aquire some 4-aco-dalt as one of my vendors has it as well it's just really bloody expensive even more than the 4-ho-dpt was. I'd sure like to see a few more reports on this one before I invest in it.

I've been advised that this stuff is a tricky & expensive synth, so unless initial results are quite remarkable I'm not certain we'll see a general release for awhile. Seems 4-ho & 4-aco might have that in common, if the aco version is also rare & pricey!

I'm also now expecting a small sample, so fingers crossed I get a chance to have a cautious, threshold exploring spin round on this stuff soon!

Well the vendor doing samples says its not ecimonicsly viable at mimuite
I cant see thrm finding a new cheaper way of making it

The price ive seem 4aco going for is to expencive for me
To do many times

Maybe they could tell ppl how much it will cost then the concumer could dicide

Last edited:
I have a sample too and am hoping to try soon,as soon as i get the chance i shall post my findings.

Trip report

This report was written after the trip

After a night drinking (I wouldn't recomend drinking before doing a new untested chem. Saying that I feel the alcohol helped
reduce anxiety). A friend and I decided to try 4-ho-dalt as we could not sort anything else.

He went first as I initially didn't plan on doing any that night. I gave him a small alergy test then proceeded to set up my scales.
THe scales where playing up and I couldn't recalibrate them. I know eyeballing amounts so small is stupid with any chemical let a lone a new one.

Tipped out around 10 to 20mg and my friend insulfated the first bit (we went for insulflation because I had read with other chemicals less is needed
and as I have a limmited supply this seemed like the best option plus we didn't want to wait for an oral come up).

after a few minutes he noted a tingly feeling in his legs, not like pins and needles or blood loss but more like an orgasm.
He didn't note any visuals yet but was lauhing away so 5 minutes after his dose I too take a small pile to the nose.

within a minute I instantly recognize that familair shift of perception and get the tingling in the legs.
I tell my friend about the tingling and we both laugh over the next 5 minutes It takes full effect and I am amazed at this chemical.

The trip was a pretty slandered trip like low dose of shrooms nothing was spiraling or merging but everything looked different.
sense of depth had chaged and everything looked 3d (i know that sounds silly but it's the best way to describe the change of perception)
along with this there was a buzzing around my upper body chest felt slightly tight at times when the buzzing was present but not uncomfortably so
while some people notice a rise in pulse I never noticed it and didn't bother to check as those things can trigger anxiety for me.

overall a very nice chem, nice change in vision nice body feeling little to no chest tightness which was one thing I was a little anxious about
I can't comment on duration sadly because I took a small dose of diclazepam and set of to sleep before I had fully come down and I also reposed 2 small bumps in between.

EDIT: Have not done 5-meo-dalt but I now plan to in hopes it is similar.
I'm not sure how expensive it is to synthesize but I honestly wouldn't mind paying £40 for 100mg

Last edited:
I'm not sure how expensive it is to synthesize but I honestly wouldn't mind paying £40 for 100mg

It's pretty expensive, at least, so I've heard. The aco version is available in the UK, & it ain't bloody cheap either, but I have a feeling, going purely on your experience, & my own, I'd say the ho could be a bit stronger.

Not enough for a proper report yet. Checked the bag weight (spot on) & dabbed less than a milligram under the tongue. Tastes chemically, vaguely tryptamine classic indole. Yuck. Returned contents of baggie to baggie, tapping weighing cup & mirror thoroughly. Unable to remove all material & suffering no sensation from the allergy test at all (other than the taste) I scraped up a line of perhaps 3mg & insufflated. Stung like a bitch.

I was surprised to sit down at laptop to notice within a minute, that familiar, gentle psychedelic pull, at the back of the neck. Colour appeared to be enhanced, & everything, shadows etc had a greenish tinge when viewed indirectly. No movement closed or open. I weighed out 10mg, halved it by eye & continued, another bump. No change, finished off the 5mg. Saline applied in advance eased the sting, slightly. All effects noted above were increased, but only for a short time. Vague memories of light, smoked DMT trips came back... without the swirling swirling swirling. Felt kinda smooth, comfy, sublime, chilled, warm.

Worn off by 40minutes, sober in an hour. No hangover. Total 7.5mg/8mg.

Quietly impressed, looking forward to an oral work-up! =D

So insufflation is the way to go? (I have a sample of the 4-AcO)

*Also a reminder not to proceed into price discussion territory*