Not open for further replies.

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
220px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Warning: Due to the current popularity of Methoxetamine these threads are attracting a lot of attention. Some of this attention is welcome, in the form of harm reduction, usage tips and general information about the drug. Some of it is not..

This is NOT a social thread. Please keep all discussion here about Methoxetamine. This can be questions about dosage, usage, different ROAs etc, suggestions for other users, you can post a link to a trip report you've just submitted, or write some brief notes about what you think of the drug having tried it (no live trip reports though). Social chatter, and "I'm tripping balls right now!" posts belong in The Social Thread or the Drug Culture forum, or your appropriate regional forum.

If people start using this thread as a social thread again, all such posts will be deleted, and you will be given an informal warning over PM. If you continue to ignore that any continued such posts will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly. ~Jesusgreen

Some of the latest posts from the previous thread:

See transform's post on the previous page, in United States of America v. Charles William Carlton & John Robert Polinski the prosecution is considering MXE an analog of PCE, thus it is a Schedule I substance. Also covered in the case (specifically) are 25i-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, DOC, 6-APB, 6-APDB, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-FA, 4-FMA, 2-FA, 5-MeO-DALT, 4-MEC, Pentadrone, MePPP, and PVP.

And the UK bill outlawing RC arylcyclohexylamines will go into effect pretty soon.

Well if it was added in a liquid solution and absorbed by the buds it would still be there as the plant grows I believe. Seems like a strange thing to do though, why do that when you can just add MXE to a bowl later if you want to vaporise it with weed.

I also don't know how the plant would take it, it may or may not damage the plant in some way.

1) I am going to test mixing it with the plants nutrients (for two plants) and inserting it into a pierced plant (for two other plants). 2) Can you smoke it? What are the effects? That was not my goal, I just wanted to see what adding MXE to a plants diet did to it.

Psood, old post, but I trust your take on most, and know you have experience with various ROAS and I have begun playing with dissos after a long hiatus , but would you say you prefer plugging to IM? I've found IM to be vastly superior with all arylcyclohexylamines, unless I am taking a very small dose of mxe or 3-MeO PCX, where I prefer sublingual as for its gentle come up and beautifully subtle effects. By small I mean 10-15 mg MXE, or 4-8 mg 3-MeO PCX. Never tried plugging either of them, mostly phens, curious now!

On your mission to spread truth why dont you add in the fact that you were also eating lots of very potent psychedelics quite often, and are/were a pretty irresponsible drug user to begin with. I think those factors weigh in just as heavily on your seizure as the MXE.
I have taken some very high doses of MXE and never felt any sort of threat to my physical well being. A google search on PCP and seizures said it occurs to around 3% of people.
I have a good friend who cant eat mushrooms because hes had seizures from them but is fine with MXE. He also isnt on a crusade to stop everyone from taking mushrooms.

I hate to be rude but i dont take your warning too seriously because of those things.
The only other person who was this adamant about their MXE message was eye wide open, who IMO had a few loose screws, and also a pretty reckless drug user, so i didnt take him very seriously either.

or maybe its because i dont want to believe anything bad about MXE.

What dosages are you doing for IM MXE? What are some qualitative differences with IM compared to the other ROAs? I'm planning on doing this soon since I just bought some syringes, filters, bacteriostatic water, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's official. MXE is the most popular substance EVER on the history of Bluelight. Why? Were people this mad for a legal Ketamine-like dissociative?

It is a wonderful substance, true, but it baffles me to see how popular it has become.

Baffles me too. I do like it, but many of my friends hate it and I don't think its very accessible. Lots of people had bad experiences on it. Also I never even thought about using it as frequently as many here do. Looking at my environment I'm one of the few who likes it, and it seems like an acquired taste.

However when I read these threads the opposite seems true!

lol, this is my fipo in the previous thread:

Wow, I guess I can't believe the insane popularity. Also I think I can count myself lucky I don't like it, I seem to be one of the few.

Notice anything similar? ;)

Perhaps the people who like it are so verbose that a few are able to fill up 11 B&D threads =D

I do like it, but I use it very sparingly (once every 2 months, at most) and just for the unique experience of the M-Hole. I do not understand why people use it with other objectives other than that perfect Nirvana that is the M-Hole

I like MXE and have been using it quite a bit. I find it helps me cut back on my other, more expensive drugs. But it cannot replace them.

I have never had an M-hole, and I do enjoy MXE most of the time I do it, but it's far from an automatic good time for me. It's something I use once every few months, and I know using it as often as many do would lead to very unpleasant experiences. The weird confused state it gets me in is just not something I would want to experience more than once in a while.

I do like it, but I use it very sparingly (once every 2 months, at most) and just for the unique experience of the M-Hole. I do not understand why people use it with other objectives other than that perfect Nirvana that is the M-Hole

IMO other dissociatives are preferable to MXE for high dose experiences (I think this would hold true for other 3-methoxylated arylcyclohexylamines, not just MXE, though I have not tried any of the others). MXE really shines in low doses.

IMO other dissociatives are preferable to MXE for high dose experiences (I think this would hold true for other 3-methoxylated arylcyclohexylamines, not just MXE, though I have not tried any of the others). MXE really shines in low doses.

As others have reported, MXE for me is like being underwater. The sound and music is muffled and I get very blurry vision. I find it difficult to keep coordinated and even walk. I get this with 10-20 mg. 35-40mg are enough to send me to a Hole (BTW I mostly use sublingual administration). Perhaps I'm a bit too sensitive to antagonists of the NMDA receptor...

Well Delsyd, it's hard to ignore the last sentence of your post. You are right, I am a drug addict and used drugs in a highly irresponsible and dangerous manner. I took drugs every single day, and in very large doses. LSD, mushrooms, dissociatives, weed, NBOMes, etc. So, now this is clear and out in the open. I am not hiding anything about the dark past I have. I do not try and speak as if from atop a mountain; I come from a place of truly caring for my fellow brothers and sisters, especially here on bluelight where I feel I relate with so many of you.

I think it is likely that a large percentage of people on this site use drugs irresponsibly in one way or another; the amount that would be honest about that fact is likely to be much, much smaller. We come on bluelight because people in real life simply don't understand the relationship that we have with these substances.

I preached for years about the personal growth, insight, fun, and new ways of thinking that drugs offered, looking down on those that didn't partake. While I do still believe the average person could benefit from a single dose of LSD or MDMA in their lifetime, how many of us stick to a single use? This repeated use causes problems, nearly 100% of the time. It is impossible to know how much better your life could be without these substances before you actually try the sober life.

I understand when I come onto these forums and talking about drug addiction is akin to going to a Starbucks and trying to talk about caffeine addiction. People are going to get defensive. I am OK with that; because I am here with my experiences and a message. These chemicals are powerful beyond our understanding, and the negative effects of using them can take years to manifest.

It is especially hard to get through to those that are under the influence, as it puts one's soul and mind in a bubble, cutting oneself off from the rest of humanity. Go ahead, get mad at me. Tell me I am wrong. Try to ignore that voice nagging you at the back of your mind, telling you that you are destroying yourself, one dose at a time. Justify and rationalize, we are all experts at that.

The point is that after taking methoxetamine everyday for a week, and then a high dose of 25c-NBOMe, I experienced the true horror of cracking one's mind. I am in the process of writing the full story, but long story short, the day after I got out of the hospital I took more MXE (a low dose mind you) and ended up with extremely scary uncontrollable muscle jerking, ultimately leading to a seizure. Do you not think that eyes wide open was equally adamant because he has also experienced the depths that one can fall to on this drug? Do you not realize he too cared for all of you and wanted to save you from the hell he experienced? No, you only insult him by giving your almighty opinion that he 'had a few screws loose'. Bravo, Delsyd.

Now, if you want to make yourself feel better by saying there's only a 3% chance that'll happen to YOU, then I can't really do much for you. Most people have to learn the hard way, that's just how it is. I still have hope though, that I will reach even one person, and they will stop even for a second and reconsider that powder they planned on putting in their body. Because really, most people have no idea what they are taking, or what the long term effects are.

Even with MDMA though, which is known to metabolize into a potent neurotoxin (alpha-methyldopamine) is still widely used despite it being without a doubt toxic to the brain in the long term. So perhaps my quest is pointless, and each time I visit this site and am assaulted by the immature, the hateful, the defensive who just want to keep on dosing, perpetually denying the harm they are doing to themselves and subsequently those around them (yes, your drug use DOES affect others, not just you) I get a little bit closer to saying fuck it and leaving the site for good.

Perhaps I will just write and post my reports and leave it at that, as most of you do not seem ready to face the music quite yet. I empathize with you as I lived in such a state for a very long time.

I will say though, sobriety is absolutely worth the struggle. I Love you all and wish you all the health and happiness in the world.

Last edited:
cryptix420,

I honestly don't even know what to say to this post. I thought it was very honest and genuine. I'm going to take your advice and really think about it cause I am having a really hard time not doing this drug and I really need to stop using it. I've been buying gram after gram of it for myself and have not had a chance to put it down at all in almost a year. I've had a few weeks off here or there every two or three months but for the most part it's been continuous use. I should really quit taking drugs all together for a good while and just focus on my health and working throughout the summer.

Large doses of MXE tend to always be novel experiences for me. Much like LSD. I think that's why it's so popular. It's a true psychedelic with barely any tolerance buildup. It has pleasant physical effects, sometimes almost like an opiate. There's rarely anything like a hangover once you come down. Most importantly, I never seem to get bored of it. There were points in my life where I was taking LSD multiple times a week, in consecutively larger and larger doses to break through my tolerance, yet I eventually stopped, not because it was getting too expensive, but because I was just losing interest in it. Same thing with 2c-b, but even more pronounced. For some reason, MXE is just always an interesting and unique experience, even if you use it for 4 weeks straight.

In my opinion, it's got almost everything you could ever want in a recreational drug.

Well Delsyd, it's hard to ignore the last sentence of your post. You are right, I am a drug addict and used drugs in a highly irresponsible and dangerous manner. I took drugs every single day, and in very large doses. LSD, mushrooms, dissociatives, weed, NBOMes, etc. So, now this is clear and out in the open. I am not hiding anything about the dark past I have. I do not try and speak as if from atop a mountain; I come from a place of truly caring for my fellow brothers and sisters, especially here on bluelight where I feel I relate with so many of you.

I think it is likely that a large percentage of people on this site use drugs irresponsibly in one way or another; the amount that would be honest about that fact is likely to be much, much smaller. We come on bluelight because people in real life simply don't understand the relationship that we have with these substances.

I preached for years about the personal growth, insight, fun, and new ways of thinking that drugs offered, looking down on those that didn't partake. While I do still believe the average person could benefit from a single dose of LSD or MDMA in their lifetime, how many of us stick to a single use? This repeated use causes problems, nearly 100% of the time. It is impossible to know how much better your life could be without these substances before you actually try the sober life.

I understand when I come onto these forums and talking about drug addiction is akin to going to a Starbucks and trying to talk about caffeine addiction. People are going to get defensive. I am OK with that; because I am here with my experiences and a message. These chemicals are powerful beyond our understanding, and the negative effects of using them can take years to manifest.

It is especially hard to get through to those that are under the influence, as it puts one's soul and mind in a bubble, cutting oneself off from the rest of humanity. Go ahead, get mad at me. Tell me I am wrong. Try to ignore that voice nagging you at the back of your mind, telling you that you are destroying yourself, one dose at a time. Justify and rationalize, we are all experts at that.

The point is that after taking methoxetamine everyday for a week, and then a high dose of 25c-NBOMe, I experienced the true horror of cracking one's mind. I am in the process of writing the full story, but long story short, the day after I got out of the hospital I took more MXE (a low dose mind you) and ended up with extremely scary uncontrollable muscle jerking, ultimately leading to a seizure. Do you not think that eyes wide open was equally adamant because he has also experienced the depths that one can fall to on this drug? Do you not realize he too cared for all of you and wanted to save you from the hell he experienced? No, you only insult him by giving your almighty opinion that he 'had a few screws loose'. Bravo, Delsyd.

Now, if you want to make yourself feel better by saying there's only a 3% chance that'll happen to YOU, then I can't really do much for you. Most people have to learn the hard way, that's just how it is. I still have hope though, that I will reach even one person, and they will stop even for a second and reconsider that powder they planned on putting in their body. Because really, most people have no idea what they are taking, or what the long term effects are.

Even with MDMA though, which is known to metabolize into a potent neurotoxin (alpha-methyldopamine) is still widely used despite it being without a doubt toxic to the brain in the long term. So perhaps my quest is pointless, and each time I visit this site and am assaulted by the immature, the hateful, the defensive who just want to keep on dosing, perpetually denying the harm they are doing to themselves and subsequently those around them (yes, your drug use DOES affect others, not just you) I get a little bit closer to saying fuck it and leaving the site for good.

Perhaps I will just write and post my reports and leave it at that, as most of you do not seem ready to face the music quite yet. I empathize with you as I lived in such a state for a very long time.

I will say though, sobriety is absolutely worth the struggle. I Love you all and wish you all the health and happiness in the world.

Well spoken.

Abstinence is obviously the best form of harm reduction regarding drugs.
Unfortunately, it's the hardest message to get across to people, especially people that use and enjoy drugs.

From the tone of your post, it seems like you think everyone should pursue sobriety, not just from MXE, but from substance use in general. On that, I have to disagree. It's unfortunate that the effects of your substance use in the past lead to such difficult and harmful experiences for you. And it's inspiring that you've been able to achieve sobriety. I don't doubt that there are a large number of people on this site that are headed down the road that you once went down. But not everyone will go down that road, even if they do use MXE. And perhaps stranger still, some people will go down that road, just so that they can enjoy the trip, even if it ends in pain and sadness.

Even saying all that, I think you're ultimately right. Ideally, none of us would need drugs like MXE to be happy. But the world isn't an ideal place and I'm not an ideal person. I'm much much more afraid of being bored with people and bored with the world than I am about ending up in rehab or the hospital or worse. Of course, I don't want those things to happen even if I am using drugs, which is why bluelight is here: so that I can get information on how to use these drugs as safely as possible, even if sometimes I don't use that information.

In the end, scare tactics will never work to end drug abuse because most people don't know what really scares other people.

I'm glad you're adding your voice. The more opinions the better - understanding and coming close to something like a truth always requires on open dialogue. Don't be deterred - spread your own word. Your experience is important. You seem well prepared for the obvious defensiveness - but your sincerity is also appreciable.

That said, I will continue with my very careful (i.e. reagent tested, micro-measured, stomach ROA), if perhaps too frequent, experiments with a whole range of chems at present. I have my rationalisations, as you say, & I've also had periods of long-term addictions to a few milder drugs - which makes me both vulnerable and aware.

I suppose it is as simple as this: right now, I'm willing to gamble an uncertain future on the interesting experiences of the present. So perhaps I'll live to regret it, or perhaps I'll live and have nothing to regret, or perhaps I'll get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Ate 5mg of MXE at 9pm. Now 1pm & I felt a very very slight trippy feel for an hour or so. Looking forward to slowly increasing increments and narrowing time-frames.

Last edited:
Alright people, this thread is for general info about the compound, let's refocus. Don't forget we have an addiction subthread and an adverse effects subthread, which would be more appropriate for your treatises.

Is the danger of having a seizure/addiction not considered 'general info'? It hardly feels like 'social' chatter.

No offense intended never knows best, it just seems the majority of your posts that I have seen are telling people to stop being social or some other rule offense. I understand you are a moderator and some sort of order is necessary, but there is a healthy balance.

The point is to reach people, and that just ain't gonna happen in a sub thread with 1% of the traffic of this thread.

@ j Wallace, morkin, and ondine -

I very much appreciate your kindness and humanity. It is a huge breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
^There are also deleted posts I was addressing, and I do support your campaign for awareness of the harms of dissociative abuse (for this drug especially given the toxicity issues displayed in mice) generally speaking, it's just that I don't want the first two or three pages of the thread to be taken up with a pro vs. anti mxe debate. Maybe include some nominal info about what you consider safe usage patterns so as to discourage long unproductive arguments is all I'm saying.

Actually that's a good question, given the feelings of both sides here. What frequency of use, and at what dosages, would you guys generally feel are acceptable for this drug?

My general advice is to keep high dose dissociatives at once per month ideally, once per two weeks max. If we're talking lower doses of this drug (10-25mg assuming low tolerance) to keep you elevated all day, I myself might say take one week on, two weeks off.

My general advice is to keep high dose dissociatives at once per month ideally, once per two weeks max. If we're talking lower doses of this drug (10-25mg assuming low tolerance) to keep you elevated all day, I myself might say take one week on, two weeks off.

Thanks, I've just started getting of sense of this one, so that helps.

Bravo, Delsyd

I also appreciate your input here, but on the other hand, i totally agree with Delsyd. It's not only what he said (doing exorbitant amounts of various substances a lot), but you've taken 25c-NBOMe after prolonged use of MXE (which means you still had it in your system = DRUG INTERACTION), had a hospital visit and after that, took some more MXE along with Phenibut and DPH and had a seizure.

I mean you had a mix of at least 4 (!) substances in your system! 8)

As said, i really like everyone for leaving comments here, i also do, but yours doesn't say much except that it isn't a good idea mixing each and every substance with each other...

I think given that this forum is devoted to the Reduction of Harm associated with various drugs usage, the long post above advising of the risks or dangers of Mxe regardless of whether or not it's being used alone or in combination is best placed right here in the Mxe thread & not hidden away in another, generalised thread about drugs related Harm! People who plan to use something like Mxe are more likely to come across both sides of the equation if it appears alongside supportive information in the same thread.

Obviously, we don't need people arguing with one another in such a thread, but allowing people to express their interest in a drug in the same place where others are warning of it's dangers, is something I would encourage on BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.