View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ The Main Favorite Psychedelic Research Chemical Thread

SPUNK

Bluelighter
what is your research chemical of choice?
*snip* I have read many Trip Reports, and read positive things about them all (Dipt, AMT DMT, DPT, 2C-t-7 etc.....).

Last edited by a moderator:
well i tried 2-ct-2 when it was legal and amt and 5-meo-dipt. i am switchin between 5-meo-dipt an 2-ct-2. amt was a bit disappointing but i will try it again. 5-meo-dipt produced real intense short rebirth like trips and stimulated social behaviour, little visuals akin to geometrix but more of the glowin, flowin and flashing stuff. 2-ct-2 was a nice mellow trip towards the end of many nights of mdma. cosy warm and social trip but was always taken in treshold doses, about 1 pill/8 mg.
i go for 5-meo-dipt due to its profound effect on the psyche and extreme audio hallucinations. and its general feel. one minus it caused afterstimulation for those wanting to sleep when its over.
waiting for replys, curious about all that other research shit.

The best RC ever made is 4-AcO-DiPT aka iprocetyl. The rest isn't even worth trying.

Why doesn't that shit get names like ecstasy, acid or something like that?? I always get confused with those chemicals...

2-ct-2 resulted in crazy visuals but it also made me sicker than i've ever been on any drug...EVER. not sure if it was worth lying on the bathroom floor waiting for the nausea to pass.

Originally posted by Aiken Drum:
Why doesn't that shit get names like ecstasy, acid or something like that?? I always get confused with those chemicals...
whll there are bee's, tee's, foxy, dimitri, ect if you wanna call it that

Originally posted by h3nryrollin:
whll there are bee's, tee's, foxy, dimitri, ect if you wanna call it that
of course then we won't know what you're talking about....
^^^
was directed at the other guy, not u mr rollin

>>whll there are bee's, tee's, foxy, dimitri, ect if you wanna call it that
>>
Oh yeah. These are SO much less confusing than calling a compound by its actual name.
ebola
np: neotropic

How are the chemical names confusing? They are all different. Giving a chemical a silly slang name doesn't make it any less confusing. Slang names are mainly for dumb raver kids that like to give stupid cutsey wootsey names to their drugs.
To answer the question...2C-T-7, 4-AcO-DET, 2C-I, DPT, and 5-MeO-DMT (which isn't really a research chemical) all are wonderful substances in my experience. 2C-T-2 was *alright*.
Haven't yet tried AMT, DiPT, and 4-AcO-DiPT so I have no opinion. One I would not recommend is 5-MeO-DiPT. It has a horrible body-load and it lacks any substance. I just feel it's a waste of my time. There are many other much nicer materials.
[ 11 October 2002: Message edited by: morninggloryseed ]

AMT is iffy for me. It produces a good trip, but by hour 14 I have had enough.
2C-I is my favorite to date. I have also tried DPT and 5meo-dmt. 2C-I still emerges my favorite. It also makes me interested in phenethylamines more so considering it is the only one I have tried. I will have to see how 2C-T-2 is to compare.
But my vote goes to 2C-I

I don't think its a reasearch chem any more (in fact im sure it isn't) but 2CB was awsome!!! If you can get any i would recomend it to the highest degree...

Originally posted by ebola!:
>>whll there are bee's, tee's, foxy, dimitri, ect if you wanna call it that
>>
Oh yeah. These are SO much less confusing than calling a compound by its actual name.
ebola
np: neotropic

the guy was basicly saying "why arnt there slang names"
i told him some for some RC's

4-AcO-DET is really magical. No body load, wonderful visuals, good for introspection or for a nice afternoon outdoors. Plays well with others too. This one almost seems too good to be true.

when given the choice by the way i would most def try some others 2-ci an 5-aco-dipt sound promising also 5-aco-det which was not even available back then. but most certain not the rc s i allready tried they were not all that.

Well I connot comment of course on the RC's I have not tried but I have tried 2-CT-7, 5-Meo-Dipt, and AMT.
2-CT-7: I really enjoyed my 2-CT-7 experience although it def could have been stronger. Since I have only tried it once though I guess starting out weak was good. You never know how the body will react to a new drug. I def would like to try it again at a higher dose. The reason why I enjoyed it was there was helluva lot less negative body load(vomitting, diarhea etc with this as there was with AMT)and also the visuals I recieved on it where very very different in structure than many other psychs I have tried. They where more like complex mayan and aztec shapes as opposed to spirals and such.
I did have one visual hallucination but it felt so real unlike other chems when I know it was the drug making me hallucinate and was so amazing but didnt have any other "real" hallucinations.
AMT: I really enjoyed my visuals and for the most part how I felt. I did not like the lethargic parts it was kindof like my body has a love/hate relationship with this but my mind has a love/love relationship. The colors and visuals where extremly vibrant. I did not like however the fact that I had no control by myself. As some may have read that crazy trip report I wrote where I consumed way too much AMT(we will not really get into it though). It was as if I was tranformed into someone else. I would def say if you are trying this make sure someone is with you to knock some sense into ya.
5-MEO-DIPT: I tried this once and will probably not try it again. For me it just wasnt worth the money. Not mind opening enough for me. almost no visuals(as with most trips). I did get a sense that everything was more vivid like greens where the brighest green etc etc. My sex drive was heightened but where I dosed was not the appropriate time to get all horny. I had no problems with body load which was enjoyable but again I also had a small dose(well actually they are normal doses but I have such an extremly overactive metabolism I tend to need more than the average person with anything I consume).
Not sure if this will help you.. if I where to pick one I would say start out with 5-MEO-DIPT since this for the most part is "tamer" with most users than the others. Be prepared if you try AMT for the looong trip and the loong crash after.

Originally posted by Uv1:

If you get confused that easily, perhaps you should reconsider your drug use.
Get high on intelligence.

I hate when people automatically attribute any problems a person has with their drug use. Lost something? Maybe you shouldn't be doing so many drugs. Can't remember the combination to that lock? Druggie, clean yourself up. Uv, instead of trying to be everyone's parental unit, why don't you just address the actual post? This forum wasn't created for the purpose of berating people for their drug habits.
That being said, I haven't tried many of the RCs, but 2C-B on the comedown from rolling was an extremely rewarding experience that i'll definetly repeat given the chance.

This is exactly the sort of posts that will result in the emergency schedualing of many of out favorite research chemicals... I wouldnt want that to happen, would you???