Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Synthetic Cannabinoids

Cybion

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Psychedelics & Synthetic Cannabinoids Combo Subthread

Relevant threads:

[original post:]

I call it spice for lack of a better name, a lot of people put that name on all cannibanoids so I've started too as well. At any rate, I have had an experience 3 different times now with 3 different psychs ( DOB-FLY. LSD. 2C-I ). Basically, I'll be tripping a good borderline ++ to +++. I'll share a bowl between me and a friend and all of a sudden I'm a Fucking astronaut, zooming through outterspace at a high ++++. To put things in perspective, if I called my lightest visuals a 1, and DMT Breakthrough visuals a 10, I would call these an 8 easy. And body sensations where I literally feel my body melt into the universe. So. My question is how the fuck? And is this all "spice" or did I just stumble upon some crazy bullshit? Lastly, anyone else experienced this? Any insight is cool, working on a few trip reports now that go into heavy detail for those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are talking about breaking through.

And body sensations where I literally feel my body melt into the universe.

You became one with what you already are.

"Spice" is DMT.

Weed is weed.

I think he's referring to brand name 'Spice,' a synthetic cannabinoid that is apparently making his trips a lot stronger.

If I take a few hits of potent cannabis while I am tripping, it definitely multiplies the intensity both quantitatively and qualitatively. I have no experience with synthetic cannbinoids.

Oh that stuff? Damiana?
Meh, doesn't do so much for me.

Then again only thing I mixed it with was nitrous and I don't really like either very much. lol

I like Mary Jane.

Naw, damiana is a different herb with purported sedative properties. Spice is an 'herbal smoking blend' containing the cannabinoid JWH-018, and maybe some other cannabinoids. Maybe Spice has damiana in it? I don't know. I'm sure some other users could chime in.

OP: do you know what cannabinoid(s) you were smoking? Was it a specific 'blend'?

hmm, something new for me to try then.
This is the stuff in the head shops, no?

The stuff I tried is called "Posh"
"Cherry infused Damiana incense".

lol

I must have got the bunk shit.
I have it sitting right here.

One time it made kinda like keep dozing off while I Was still awake. A little bit like weed does when you first start smoking it. Other than that it hasn't done much since.

Last edited:
Haha,
It says on this page that "Posh" was banned in 2010 and contains synthetic cannabanoids.
http://www.pizbismokeshop.com/spices.html
I've had this stuff for quite a while now too.

I'm smoking some now but it's not doing too much to me. I smoke weed hourly though.

I'll try some next time I consume some psychedelics.

Edit:
Here's what I have.
It was banned a while ago.
spice.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly no, I'm not really sure. Its called "cool beanz" but as to which cannibanoids it contains, god only knows

I actually did get kinda stoned off that POSH last night to be honest.
I like weed better though and my friend told me the POSH stuff has lasting effects I don't want to have.

After all that MXE I take, I'm not so sure that matters. lol

When combining 2c-e and JWH-073 (in what would normally be an uncomfortable, "overdose" panic-attack level), in the past I experienced powerful dissociation and synaesthesia. The cosmic pulsing through universe and body, the breaking down of the world into concepts was very much like that of high dose dissociatives, only a lot more colorful and with a some psychedelic flavor different from them.

Wow never, that's pretty intense. I'm surprised more people aren't interested in this thread, this kind of affect from combining average dose psychs and a bit of some cannibanoids is insane. Never, do you have any other experience with this? Such as can just cannibanoids work like with your experience? And do you think the different ones would have vastly different effects, or do all these cannabanoids have this absurd symbiosis with psychs? Sorry for any mistakes in grammar etc, rolling pretty hard and on a phone LOL. P.S. happy valentines day eh? Here at least.

Edit: for clarification, by just cannabinoids I meant not in a blend, just a single one, such as jwh-073

Last edited:
Only synthetic cannabinoids I messed with were that and JWH-018, which I found substantially less psychedelic, but still very useful in combo with psychedelics and dissociatives. Those experiences are as yet unparalleled in unexpected, increased intensity. So I guess that does mean you could say each one flavors it differently (as would regular cannabis/strains if tolerance were low/you smoked enough. I don't often indulge in herb 'cause it's inconvenient in my living conditions).

When combining 2c-e and JWH-073 (in what would normally be an uncomfortable, "overdose" panic-attack level), in the past I experienced powerful dissociation and synaesthesia. The cosmic pulsing through universe and body, the breaking down of the world into concepts was very much like that of high dose dissociatives, only a lot more colorful and with a some psychedelic flavor different from them.
I would not want to overdose on a cannabinoid while on 2C-E. I can only imagine how terrifying it would be.

I have experiance mixing AM 2201/694 while tripping. Its pretty crazy a very very good combo witch is either a nice kinda breakthrough thing or an anxious paranoid not so good time. I like the synthetics while tripping as I find that your always guaranted to feel a nice stone while sometimes its hard to tell if im melted with normal cannabis while tripping. It does increase your heart rate and theres a lot of horror storys though, so be careful.

I would not want to overdose on a cannabinoid while on 2C-E. I can only imagine how terrifying it would be.

It was obscenely euphoric, I react abnormally well to 2c-e though (worst experience I've ever had on it was neutral/boring. I sadly have greater than average difficulty with tryptamines though, or have in the past), 2c-e's orgasmic body sensations when combined with the increased body-awareness of cannabinoids, not to mention time dilation and the thought patterns they induce... It can go very well indeed, but I can see how it has potential to cause a massively negative experience in some.

I'll always remember 073 on top of the perfect mix of 2c-i and 4-aco-dmt as the "psychedelic punch in the face", PAAM! =D

I never mixed 018 with a psych but smoked some on the - seemingly - end of my first 25mg MXE experience. boy was I wrong. 10-15min in "you took too much man, too much man! too much!"-land. given the massive dissociation and allround-fuckedupness (med-high dose) 018 provides I bet it's quite charming with a psych... %)

I'm surprised more people aren't interested in this thread,
Dude you start talking like you melted into the universe and became one with that shit and you got my attention.

I'll try some JWH infused Damiana Posh next time I munch some MXE or some shroomms or something an see what happens to my preaching. lol

Long time lurker, signed up to add my experiences to this topic.

I've had lots of success mixing a wide range of psychedelics with jwh-210/122 and am-2201. Every time synthetic cannabinoids(moderate amounts, nothing too crazy) are added to a psychedelic it will increase my amount of open and closed eye visuals substantially. In essence, it will boost the trip up to the next level without fail.

Most of the time this is a good thing, but there have been a few times where it was just too much and I would get a little anxious and just have to ride it out a bit.

Those times where I get to right where I wanted to be on this combo, it was intensely euphoric. Like OP said, this easily has the potential to bump a +++ into a ++++

All I have to say to anyone trying this is just start very small on the cannabinoids then work your way up.

be safe yall

JWH-018 was intense stuff. I purposefully ODed on it a few times to reach a state of panic. Don't ask my why, I became utterly fascinated by that panic state. JWH-018 seemed to take the most psychedelic part of smoking marijiana and ran with it.

Even using measured dosages, it was way too easy to cross from 'psychoactive' dose to 'panic.' I never mixed JWH-018 with indole/PEA type psychedelics and I don't think I would have. Actual cannabis is a different story, I won't trip without it but I could see JWH-018 and something like 2C-E causing a beyond-hardcore fear reaction.

haha, next time i buy a pipe im gunna have to pick up a bag of this nasty tasting stuff. For those that have combined psychs and synth. cannabinoids, how long does the "intensity boost" last?