Welcome to the Main 25G-NBOMe Thread

idf487.png

2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-3,4-dimethylphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine

Isomer Design Page
Wikipedia Page has yet to be made

Link to the N-Benzyl PEA Index - For compounds including all NBOMe's

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Examples of chemicals belonging to this family include 25i-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, 25i-NBOH, 25c-NBOH.
Nicknames include "25i", "25c", N-bomb, N-bome etc.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb these days is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!
25x is difficult to dose properly
  • Tolerance builds quickly, but toxicity may still occur.
  • Doses can often be unpredictable and uneven, even from the same sheet.
  • There is an unknown but narrow margin between a fun dose, and an overdose.
  • Reactions may vary wildly between individuals, but can also be inconsistent for the same person. Previous successful experiences offer no guarantees.

NBOMe substances are cheap and widely available, however they are not well understood, and have caused a number of deaths. There are safer and (arguably) better substances to begin with than these. Know your drugs, do your research, and spread the word!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be x.x mg (xxxxu g).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

[original post:]

There are minimal instances where this compound is mentioned and even fewer occasions that it has been consumed I am sure.

I have noticed however that this compound, is available - whether it is actually 25G-Nbome or not is yet to be determined.

However since it is available, and people will be testing it, I think there should be a thread on it.

I am excited to find out if it the duration is changed at all between it and its counterpart 2C-G, which has a long duration, up to 25+ hrs. But it is described as being a very nice compound, just a bit long in duration. It will be interesting to see if is longer or not with the Nbome, and where the dosage lies (sub milligram range I am sure as with the other Nbome's). Any additional info is always great, lets see how this new compound turns out!

-Noddy

Last edited by a moderator:
The NBOMe strains highly fascinate me. I love my 2C's but have only had the opportunity to try NBOMe-Mescaline of of these compounds. which seems to be nothing at all like the others.

Probably it will be active around 1 mg , I insufflated any 500 mcg and effects was threeshold.
It also can be cause my tollerance
I am wonder how long it will be last . I noticed thath 25N,25E,25C,25D lasts max 4-5h.
I will do next research after 2C-G . We will see differents between this compounds . I will share my remark.

interesting compound. no experience yet with the nbomes but measuring out <1mg doses must be a bitch

I'm interested in any qualitative differences between this and 25C or 25D. I've read psychedelics with longer durations and higher selectivity tend to cause greater development of tolerance. With a duration that long, if it causes tolerance as strong and long lasting as the other NBOMes I could imagine using other 5HT2a agonists within a week (or maybe more) afterward suffering for it.

I am going to take 2-3 weeks of break and then I will take 1 mg intranasally.

The differences between 25x-NBOMe can not be other than power and durability due to its high affinity for 5HT2A receptors very little can change this feature by changing the structure as was done with Sasha PEAs.
The rest is pure marketing unscrupulous or ignorant vendors who use this forum to sell their products.

The differences between 25x-NBOMe can not be other than power and durability due to its high affinity for 5HT2A receptors very little can change this feature by changing the structure as was done with Sasha PEAs.
The rest is pure marketing unscrupulous or ignorant vendors who use this forum to sell their products.

Could you please elaborate on this a bit? Don't quite understand. I've had the opportunity to try 25C-nBOMe, but none of the others thus far. I'm really interested in 25G, because the 2c-g series always intrigued me. I plan on getting some soon if my monetary situation permits, of course. Anyway, hopefully this thread will shed some light on this chemical & its effects.

Yeah, I've only heard that there is slight variation in selectivity amongst them with regards to 5HT2c. I don't expect there to be differences, but if there is nevertheless substantial qualitative variation reported it would be very interesting.

There has been mention of differences, though it is qualified as possibly attributable to set/setting. See the first two posts at the top of this page (25N is mentioned there as having unpleasant body load compared to 25C).

As it stands, though, there "shouldn't" be much difference and I agree it makes the most sense to go with whichever active NBOMe costs the least per dose and has your desired profile of duration. I don't plan on investigating any others unless strong qualitative differences are consistently reported by a number of different posters in many different forums, since for me 25C is already pretty ideal in terms of its duration.

Last edited:
Isn't it a sound theory that 25C has a higher affinity for 5HT1A than other 25X, and the same for other chloro PEAs considering 5HT1A is considered to be the origin for anxiolysis and the chloro's are well known for their relaxation?

At some point I will be trying my 25G (and C,D,E and N as well) but - as I am mentioning in a number of threads - I am currently taking a good long break altogether.

I was hoping 25N would not have the body load issues a few people have mentioned with 2C-N but it seems you're saying they have it in common... hm let me check that link.

Offtop
As for me 25N is the most light phenethylamines from NBOMe-series for body . I didnt noticed any negative effects , it was more slight than 25C/25D in my opinion. Nothing nausea , adrenergic effect , feeling of anxiety , muscle tensions . I was surprised by the lightness of this compound

Last edited:
I am really hoping that the duration is shorter than 2C-G, over 15 hours is too long for me anymore. I am also curious to see how visual it is, seeing that 2C-G was apparently not very impressive in the visual dept. The rest of the experience is described as being very psychedelic in effects, just lacking in the visual area.

I have noticed that (so far) the other nBOMe's have durations around 4-5 hours if I recall correctly, and are relatively close to their 2c counterpart. I am hoping that somehow this one sticks around the 5-6 hour range, that would be perfect for me, even 8hrs is ok, but when I get to the 15+ hour mark I tend to get a bit exhausted.

Very pricey stuff not to mention, so if you are not dedicated or have no idea how to measure in the sub-milligram range, this is not for you (as with any nBOMe, it could be your life if not carefully measured, I use a milligram scale and liquid, measure my does out, drop it onto a mirror, wait a few mins, scrape and enjoy). I bet the demand on this one will be a bit greater than expected, since there has been nothing available as of yet from the G series.

I feel giddy just typing about it =D

-Noddy

Yeah I am pricing balances with ability to weigh sub-mg amounts and they run about $1000. I would love to have one, I may check into the balance thread to see if there is a go-to sub-mg analytical balance under $900.

Otherwise I might give this one a pass, or pick up a bit to hang on to until I can figure out how to measure it out. Any thoughts on measuring this using a standard mg scale? I think a decent mg scale (that can even weigh a mg properly) is 3-400... My friends $30 deal seems pretty shit .. but has been enough to keep us happy.

It may just have that shorter duration perhaps, if it is around that time that it takes your body to cleave the NBOMe than what remains is an amount of the corresponding 2C-X so small that it shouldn't keep you on any plateau anymore. I'm interested to find out about this hypothesis, let's wait on a report!

As long as there doesn't seem to be a 25E thread (right?), I wonder what evidence there is to dismiss it as unpromising as I have heard but it spreaded like a rumor.

We need to get a single thread for each of these compounds so that discussion isn't muddled so much anymore. Better now than later on. Who cares if there are few posts? Just for the possibility that there will be a lot more the longer we wait the more painful it becomes to peel shit apart. I have 4-AcO / 4-HO tryptamine threads in the back of my mind.

NBOMe induces depersonalization of 2C-Xs? hrm

If the 2C-X series exhibit such wide swings in qualitative effect, with 2C-E having a reputation nothing like that of 2C-B or 2C-C, then why shouldn't the NBOMe derivative also have such different effects?

Why would someone expect that the NBOMe derivation will "depersonalize" the 2C-X series so that 2C-E-NBOMe is qualitatively the same effect as 2C-C-NBOMe?

BTW... As Solipsis noted for 25E, I am not sure where most of the actual info for this data is coming from.

I am only aware that 25I, 25B and 25TCM have been made and compared in a couple of dissertations and published studies.

Does anyone know of comparisons in any dissertations or publications where the other halogenated and other 4-subbed 2,5-MeO-PEA-NBOMe are lined up side by side for binding and efficacy assays (25E, 25N, 25G, 25Cl)?

The reason for that suspicion or presumption is already given: the very and similar affinities for the 5-HT(2A) receptor which is believed to be responsible for a big part of psychedelic action.

Aleph mentioned there is *some* variation in 5-HT(2C) affinity which may contribute to stimulation and anxiety but perhaps also effects on social interaction and dopamine-related action --- this is what I can dig up as a novice by the way, it is in ADD territory to discuss that more.

Personally I think it would be wrong to disregard those other actions and affinities and I would like to know more about them before accepting such a polarized conclusion like that, no offense of course.

It seems nice to have such a selective drug, although it depends on what you like. Other psychedelics like tryptamines may act on things like the sigma receptor which fascinates me and seems to play a role in quite severely altered states of mind. And like that there are probably more intricacies.
The NBOMe's are more selective and this apparently yields a far more lucid experience although higher doses can be debilitating in their own right. I think it's welcome and I am not really enthusiastic about a long lasting amphetamine stimulation (DOX) so at the moment they seem worthwhile to me.

Last edited:
Also I believe Erny has tried them all and said that 25E was unpromising in one of these threads. I could be wrong about that though.

^ You're right, NBOMe-2C-E was considered crappy. And yeah, there is likely to be less variance in the spectrum of effects within the NBOMe or other N-benzyl derivatives. This will be because the N-benzyl moeity limits the number of possible favourable interactions with the receptors involved. Instead, you get one or two very powerful binding modes, not a big mixture of moderate binding. Also, it is less likely there will be off-target effects, such as meaningful MAO inhibition, or monoamine release.

This NBOMe-2C-G is likely to be of lesser duration than 2C-G for the reasons Solipsis says - the 2-methoxybenzyl may be cleaved at a much higher rate than the 2C-G portion is metabolised, and so with the potency differences a insignificant amount of 2C-G will be produced, effectively ending the trip "early". Or, the 2-methoxy may be demethylated to the 2-hydroxyl,and the benzyl portion not cleaved off particularly fast. This would probably give a very long comedown effect. I forget what the prominent metabolic pathway is likely to be for these NBOMe compounds, although it probably varies from compound to compound, anyway.

Last edited:
If that's the case, that some of these NBOMe's have a very long come down or second low plateau, it may be a nice thing to drop it at night and trip until the morning then spend the following day in a sparkling afterglow.
That might be favorable than having a hard time sleeping through residual effects that might be meaningful themselves. You can always knock yourself out instead though (hypnotic benzo for instance)

if the case is that there wont be much variance, why not aim for the one with the strongest action? im still waiting for the fluoro to come along and prove itself as the greatest or the least out of the bunch.