View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Productive Psychedelic

csrpj

Bluelighter
what's the most productive psychedelic (or other drug) induced experiences you've had? by productive, i mean the drug that helped you in your life in general, made you more enlightened, self-aware, more able to start/continue/finish overcoming your "issues"?

Psilocybin really does it for me. Everytime I take shrooms I feel better, and the effect is cumulative

^^^^
+1
MDMA changed my life for the better - I have felt permenantly 'better' since I did it the first few times.
Just that feeling when you're dancing and everyone around you is smiling, and the words which come to me every time I roll:
"It's ok."

lsd and dob... these two permanently changed my mind & brain,not just some minor changes... everything was completly changed.I am new person,without these changes my life will be alot worse,now I finaly know what means "open your mind" or satori.

what's the most productive psychedelic (or other drug) induced experiences you've had? by productive, i mean the drug that helped you in your life in general, made you more enlightened, self-aware, more able to start/continue/finish overcoming your "issues"?

By far:

1) MDA (The first time I tried it, I IV'd 100mg 8( I have yet to write the TR but will do that soon!)
2) Mushrooms (psilocybin/psilocin, I like amanitas muscaria too but it's not going to be on this list. The best mushroom trip I ever had was 5g of all caps. Most intense experience to date besides for #1)
3) LSD (need I explain? %) I typically have 1/2 or 1 hit, one time I had 2, another I had an unknown quantity but it was probably around 4 to 5 hits)

There are others to one degree or another but those are my top 3.

LSD! It gave both me and my best friend a total change in life. We felt that feeling of euphoria, or the way he put it, "the only way to describe this is that the person describing it just says "omg this is crazy" over and over without meaning to". Seriously once you feel that feeling you just want everyone to feel it, it is insane

LSD for pure, unadultarated crazyness. I think it has changed me the most, but has been to harderst to interperate/work through.

Psilocybin/psilocin for something more manageble. Reality seems a bit closer on shrooms for me, even in huge doses. The revelations I have had on mushrooms usualy seem pretty clear at the time, it's less cryptic for me and requires less days of puzzling.

what's the most productive psychedelic (or other drug) induced experiences you've had? by productive, i mean the drug that helped you in your life in general, made you more self-aware, "?

LSD/DMT/DOM

more able to start/continue/finish overcoming your "issues

None

lsd which confuses me greatly on a consistent basis and gives me pseudo-revelations which have no context.

2ce gives me the context part of the equation.

Actually HBW seeds so far.

Extreme increase in perceived empathy for weeks afterward, with occasional flashbacks (in an entirely positive sense) for months.

LSD and MDMA.

I was a bit of a moody kid growing up. MDMA shatterd all my troubles the first time i tried it, first time hearing music amplified to silly volumes, first time dancing, first time hanging with the great unwashed. It really helped me to come out of my shell. Thankfully i never abused it either.

LSD... well you know its LSD. Went through a little bit of a phase dripping it on everything. Good times.

LSD, MDMA and Psilocybin

have all been very helpful to me over the years in battling depression

LSD for me. Psilocybin has never been able to help me in the ways lsd has. I have tried many psychs and there is just nothing there that is as therputic for me as LSD. Acid made me love who i was for who i am. Thats the most i can ever ask out of any drug.

lsd, mushrooms usually make me have a really enjoyable time though I never get the same deep thinking and introspectiveness I get with LSD.

1. lsd
2. DMT
3. 2ce (from a certain canadian trusted vendor not shitty street stuff)

drugs do just help me, weed as well i guess, i negates my depression anxiety and insomnia all of which iv been on physically addictive and dangerous medication for. bring on medical marijuana. dam the uk government!

the four for me would be:

1) LSD - makes me see the magic in life... and better appreciate creativity and beauty... i truly feel like LSD makes me a "better person" in that regard

2) Mescaline - good for emotional insight into my life, especially past events

3) Ayahuasca - the most spiritual feeling drug I've done, gave me a lot of insight about my life and the directions I could take with it... also provides the most amazing spiritual bliss

4) Mushrooms - good all around teacher drug, was what got me into psychedelics and spirituality. Good for accepting death/mortality and giving insights into existence. This is the "darkest" of the four for me (not bad, just more in your face), but that's a necessary experience and can be very valuable.

My one and only candyflip. The combination of lsd and mdma created a very unique healing experience that when combined with ketamine was breathtaking. Me and my girlfriend were on the rocks to say the least and I really feel like this trip saved us and helped us heal old wounds. The time I took 20g of mushrooms was also quite healing

LSD has to be the most productive being that it was the first psych I took, and it is the most beautiful tool ever created for mental exploration.

2c-e has to be the second most productive tool as it has given me that psychedelic magic back now that I'm 27. I had lost "the meaning" of all of my trips from my younger days and
2c-e helped me integrate my past trips with new found meaning(along with bluelight).