• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy TCB-2 Thread

^I've been quite interested in this myself, but not much luck locating it...

TCB-2 was found to be of similar potency to both LSD and Br-DFLY, ranking it among the most potent phenethylamine hallucinogens yet discovered.
So it's supposed to be active at under 500-700 micrograms?
Does anyone know the duration or character of its effects?

Sounds like it could be promising...maybe (hopefully?) it will show up on the research market some time...

Sounds almost too potent; I an imagine some of the same problems with b-dfly arising with this substance; ie. people overdosing easily.

I an imagine some of the same problems with b-dfly arising with this substance; ie. people overdosing easily.
True, true.
Liquid measurement would be the only way to dose this substance, without question.

^And hopefully no nordic idiots dipping straight into powder. Personally, I think LSD is potent enough; I wish these mega potent drugs would fuck off; too much chance of getting dodgy "acid".

What about sticking a chloro in there instead? DOC is such a gem, I'd rather see other potent tweaks of 2C-C over this.

And as I just made obvious I have pretty much zero knowledge of chemistry ;)

What about sticking a chloro in there instead? DOC is such a gem, I'd rather see other potent tweaks of 2C-C over this.

or maybe a tfm or tfp!

(tri floro methyl, tri floro propyl)

Last edited:
this sounds like an interesting compound. I haven't tried any of the FLY compounds, but so far this one seems the most interesting to me. hopefully experience reports won't change that...has this merely been produced and initially studied or are people actually hearing about this on the RC market already?

These ultra-potent phenethylamines do sketch me out a bit. However, this one looks a little more benevolent than the difuranyls like bromo-dfly--at least with the proper 2,5-methoxy groups it might be able to be metabolized in more hydrophillic species and hence would not hang around forever.

Has anyone seen a trip report for this? or know how long it lasts? or how it compares experientially to 2c-b, DOB or bromo-dragonfly? I sure wouldn't mind giving it a go.

As long as we're dreaming, wouldn't an Ethyl or Propyl version be righteous? =) Could be the next LSD if its near as awesome in reality as it is in my mind.

As long as we're dreaming, wouldn't an Ethyl or Propyl version be righteous? =) Could be the next LSD if its near as awesome in reality as it is in my mind.

I doubt we're going to find "the next LSD" in the phenethyl / amphetamine category. Even if one were found that lasted 12 hours and even gave you visuals that looked like LSD, it would never feel like LSD or cleanse the soul in the really unique way LSD has about it.

I mean 2C-E is pretty "deep" and has some really cool visuals... but even this "the most LSD-like of 2C-x series" is a world apart from the old classic.

I'm still waiting to try AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, ALD-52, etc. :p

Yeah, the ergoloids are special. To me, phenethylamines are mainly just 'fun'--they are fizzy, enjoyable, but not as psychically useful and cleansing/restoring as the ergoloids.

I guess I am a purist in my belief that there probably won't be a "next LSD" or anything that beats LSD in terms of usefulness and lack of peripheral sides.

^And hopefully no nordic idiots dipping straight into powder. Personally, I think LSD is potent enough; I wish these mega potent drugs would fuck off; too much chance of getting dodgy "acid".
More of these potent drugs are actually great.... It's the shifty dealers/producers that we don't need. I am very very intrigued by this chem I can say that much.

^Well, the drugs may be great, but as you say, the people selling them might not be so. I don't like it, nor the prescenece of DOx compounds; I know some people enjoy them, but I don't, so I would rather they, as substances didn't exist.

Is there a good web page to keep up to date with all these new chemicals coming out?

^^I guess just look for updates in pharmaceutical publications by David E. Nichols.