dmt_contraindications1.gif

bluelightrule_orange.png

External links:

Subthreads:

Threads Relating to the 'Spirit Molecule' Theory:

Relevant Threads:

Previous Big & Dandy Thread
First Page Last Page

You guys know what to do. Get to discussing elf alien hyperspace ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I must take advantage of this opportunity to post the first response to Bluelight's official Big and Dandy DMT Thread, in honor of the most powerful, enlightening, AND confusing molecule that has ever graced the neural synapses of mankind! :)

It is quite a wonderful experience, at times it may seem too intense but it always ends up well, one can usually bring some sort of meaning back from the experience.

I am soon to begin embarking on a new extraction.

Cant wait to get my supplies, its like waiting for Christmas.

I will be extracting from 750grams of mimosa , and look forward to not having to extract again for a year or so.

I am doing this in honor of my friend / room mate who is going to be leaving for a road trip with no destination planned, and no plans of returning. He wants to try some DMT before he goes.

He was going to be the first person I tried it with, but he had a really deep shroom trip in which he ended up wandering into someones yard and sitting down by their pool to meditate.

Long story short, the cops were called, he was tasered, for aparently no other reason than that the cops were confused. As he was sitting in lotus position meditating when they arrived, then they shouted for him to stand up, and naturally he slowly started walking towards the officers to interact with them, and they fucking tasered his ass.... (this was before we lived together, but only by about a year or so) So he went sober for the last year as that was something he got from his intense shroom tasering session....

I am thinking of having him smoke some changa before smoking straight freebase.

What do you guys think? (i know its usually though to try a substance on its own rather than in combo with something for the first time, but I think with DMT , changa is more welcoming than straight FB) what are your thoughts?

Also, I am going to be doing a simple STB with heated naptha pulls, and to make my changa I was wondering if I could use acetone as the solvent to pull the harmalas from the caapi (i know its ok to use acetone to infuse the leaf, but i dont know if acetone will pull harmalas as well or if it wont and thats why its recomended for infusing the leafs with DMT..... The reason I am wanting to use acetone if possible is because my friend has endless supplies of industrial strength pure stuff used in manufacturing and fabrication, and thus it would be free.

Im trying to keep production costs as cheap as possible.

I plan on soaking my caapi for a full moon cycle and allowing it to soak outside to absorb energy from the suns rays as well as the moonlight (yeah i know its the same thing.... but its different)

Also, I usually smoke about 2 bowls of caapi before smoking FB, for a comparable experience, do you think 10x caapi in a 1:1 ratio to DMT will be sufficient?

Ive only made 1:1 caapi:dmt changa before and it was much less magical than when i smoke 2 bowls of caapi before smoking pure FB....

Also, has anyone tried vacuum filtration after the FP to yield purer crystals? If so, what equipment did you use, I have heard of a home made vacuum filtration setup involving a funnel or top half of a coke bottle connected to a wet/dry shop vac with a few coffee filters and a sock in the bottle as a filter... I have seen images on the nexus of CLEAR crystals, not white, CLEAR, produced this way.....

Would like to know if its as easy to do as it sounds, which I dont think so, but i donno....

Anyways, Cant wait to visit hyperspace again.... so stoked, and to introduce my room mate for the first time.... after all this time... Im excited...

Sorry for the rambling, im done.

The question above is best suited for the big and dandy extraction thread but ill try to answer some of it.
1. DMT is good both as a Freebase and as Changa (I do love changa) depending on the leaves you infuse with it may be too much for a first timer of DMT to get that high for that long. Try them with a small dose of FB first, then move their way up, baby steps can help someone get a feel for a chemical.
2. You shouldn't use acetone for caapi because it makes it in to a salt that cant be infused in your leaves. check the nexus for caapi teks.

I've got a caapi extract and I've never tried caapi before

200mg of the extract is supposed to have the same effects as 40g of vine

I know I can just mix the 200mg of extract into orange juice and drink it, but I kind of also wanted to have a tiny bit of DMT flair in there as well

I don't have any DMT at the moment but I have some mimosa on hand. Could I just mix a couple grams of mimosa in with the orange juice and drink it as well?

I know most teks call for boiling the mimosa and I'm really not that concerned with it. If I have to do all the boiling and stuff I will just try the caapi on it's own the first time, but if I can toss in 2-3g of mimosa and have it work and not cause nausea I'd probably rather try that (not looking for a full out trip thats why the mimosa dose would be 3g tops -- just want a little dmt flavor)

any advice? <3

love+gratitude

You shouldn't use acetone for caapi because it makes it in to a salt that cant be infused in your leaves. check the nexus for caapi teks.

Huh? Acetone is a non-polar solvent, it can't make anything into a salt.

Perhaps the harmala alkaloids are in their salt form in the caapi, and thus can't dissolve in the acetone? (would need a polar protic solvent instead)

I am soon to begin embarking on a new extraction.

Cant wait to get my supplies, its like waiting for Christmas.

I will be extracting from 750grams of mimosa , and look forward to not having to extract again for a year or so.

I am doing this in honor of my friend / room mate who is going to be leaving for a road trip with no destination planned, and no plans of returning. He wants to try some DMT before he goes.

He was going to be the first person I tried it with, but he had a really deep shroom trip in which he ended up wandering into someones yard and sitting down by their pool to meditate.

I am thinking of having him smoke some changa before smoking straight freebase.

Also, has anyone tried vacuum filtration after the FP to yield purer crystals? If so, what equipment did you use, I have heard of a home made vacuum filtration setup involving a funnel or top half of a coke bottle connected to a wet/dry shop vac with a few coffee filters and a sock in the bottle as a filter... I have seen images on the nexus of CLEAR crystals, not white, CLEAR, produced this way.....

Would like to know if its as easy to do as it sounds, which I dont think so, but i donno....

Anyways, Cant wait to visit hyperspace again.... so stoked, and to introduce my room mate for the first time.... after all this time... Im excited...

Sorry for the rambling, im done.

Have him smoke some freebase - have him smoke some changa/?!! Both, all everything...lol :)

I wouldn't think about the shroom incident - if it's in HIS mind, just help him remember that he'll be blasted off into hyperspace so quickly, and for such a short duration, worrying is silly and futile <3

I swear Ive seen you posting in the DMT extraction thread no?

I have successfully used the top half of a litre drinks bottle, a vacuum cleaner, 2/3 coffee filters, and a sock over the end of the hoover to reduce the vacuum.

Works really well - 10 minutes should have all the DMT dropping off the filters, and ready to just finish with a few hours/day of air drying (depends how dry you want it...it's smokeable in a few hours).

Huh? Acetone is a non-polar solvent, it can't make anything into a salt.

Perhaps the harmala alkaloids are in their salt form in the caapi, and thus can't dissolve in the acetone? (would need a polar protic solvent instead)

Oops. You are right, my soruce for info was wrong... I knew that sounded a bit off.

Dear DMT,
Sorry for not visiting hyperspace lately, i'll return soon. Promise!
Love,
Help?!?!

Much love for this beautiful molecule which acted as a catalyst in my spiritual transformation.

One of my fondest memories of DMT was when we gave some to an art teacher who taught at prisons in the UK that we befriended at a psychedelic party, he had never tried it, was curious but didn't believe it would do much of anything; i still remember the joy and awe that lit up his eyes as he exhaled, he thanked us repeatedly for allowing him to experience something so incredible.

i still haven't broken through. what's the best way using a small item to get there?

if i don't have the space for 'the machine'?

you know the machine is like 3 inches tall? space should be the last thing you are worried about..

I was able to breakthrough just fine sandwiching the freebase in between two layers of herbs, you can also get some chore boy and put it in a regular bowl or in a bong stem

Have him smoke some freebase - have him smoke some changa/?!! Both, all everything...lol :)

I wouldn't think about the shroom incident - if it's in HIS mind, just help him remember that he'll be blasted off into hyperspace so quickly, and for such a short duration, worrying is silly and futile <3

I swear Ive seen you posting in the DMT extraction thread no?

I have successfully used the top half of a litre drinks bottle, a vacuum cleaner, 2/3 coffee filters, and a sock over the end of the hoover to reduce the vacuum.

Works really well - 10 minutes should have all the DMT dropping off the filters, and ready to just finish with a few hours/day of air drying (depends how dry you want it...it's smokeable in a few hours).

Maybe your thinking of the Nexus? I dont think I have posted in the DMt Extraction thread, but your response about vacuum filtration sounds identical to what post sparked my interests in this technique over at the nexus...

I want to know what the guy saying he didn't have space for the machine meant?!? haha

anyways, I love my machine, makes it much much easier to break through without much material.

Does anyone else have a feeling everytime they break through that they are literally dancing with whatever is communicating? I've only truly broken through 3 times but each time it felt like I was dancing with my whole brain all at once and rejoicing!

A quote from one of my reports:
"everything really all existed at once the room all my thoughts, ideas, concepts, anything, thoughts were touchable they were right there IN my face, i was touching them, and dancing with them. i was them."

Anyone have any good techniques for vaporizing this stuff? My first study resulted in limited (but some) success as we were not able to vaporize enough of the material at any one time with our Ubie.

Also, anyone have any input on how DMT combos with other things? Such as smoking DMT on a MDMA peak. Also considering smoking DMT during the peak of a 4-Aco-DMT & 4-Ho-Met combo (15mg/15mg). Are there any things DMT should not be mixed with?

He inhabits a matchbox? =D

I was thinking we had our first smurf post in the DMT thread :D

what! i thought it's in a fifth bottle of liquor?

No, its in one of the little "airplane bottles" with just a shot or two. They usually have them by the counter in the liquor store. I could see how a pic with nothing in it for scale could be misleading though

I was thinking that a liter bottle of Maker's Mark with a whole box of Chore in the neck would make a humorous coffee table piece.