• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Just wrote a book! It's called "The Ins and Outs of Black Market Organ Trading"

SpunkySkunk347

Bluelighter
Just wrote a book! It's called "The Ins and Outs of Black Market Organ Trading"

It's concerning the exponentially increasing number of deaths from preventable medical errors, and the CIA's attempt to oust corruption from hospitals - more specifically, the "murderer doctor" demographic, of the three main types of preventable medical error deaths (intentional, accident, and negligence).

The book features a slightly exaggerated (or perhaps not) portrayal of the corruption at hospitals by focusing on two highly corrupt hospitals where cannibalism and black market organ trading is occurring.

Anyways, hope you guys don't mind if I promote this here (just in time for Halloween! 8o). Been a member for a while, and thought you might like to hear about it! :)<3

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1729172601?pf_rd_p=c2463b52-1139-4aba-9ac9-26d103f6c586&pf_rd_r=WVWJCY877E5N26CVMR6K

It's a short book (94 pages). Just finished the first chapter. It's full of weird humour. I like the stuff about HIV and the not-so-secret entrance... But, it's a bit rough around the edges. There are a lot of grammar problems. Some sections are a bit difficult to read. Needs a good edit. Can you edit a book after publishing it on Amazon?

I'll probably finish reading it tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think. :)

It's a short book (94 pages). Just finished the first chapter. It's full of weird humour. I like the stuff about HIV and the not-so-secret entrance... But, it's a bit rough around the edges. There are a lot of grammar problems. Some sections are a bit difficult to read. Needs a good edit. Can you edit a book after publishing it on Amazon?

I'll probably finish reading it tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think. :)
Yes I can; I've already planned on a future edition where I polish it up a bit - but I want to make sure I don't screw up any of the humor in the process.
Also, the paperback is 143 pages. I guess the ebook copy has longer pages or something, and only lists it as 94 pages. It's ~33,000 words, which is still a little bit short considering the average novel sits at around 40,000 words.

Glad you guys are enjoying it so far! Another point I wanted to bring up is that I actually wrote the book with the intention of saving lives by bringing attention to the exponentially increasing number of preventable medical error deaths (it was doubling every 10 years, then if the 2014 statistic of 470,000 deaths is true, it's doubling faster than every 4 years - and when it finally decreases or plateau's depends on choice, not geometry).

I'll do a Q&A in this thread too if anyone's interested, and post some excerpts from the book Monday (I've got a good sample chapter in mind).

A newly edited updated version just finished getting reviewed and published. Fixed a lot of editing errors and added another 15 pages.

Congratulations to those who bought a copy before the 30th! You are now the proud owners of a RARE First Edition full of Editing Errors!! Might be worth money some day ;)

Here is a couple sample pages for everyone:

Trial Evidence Excerpt: “I have the test results, would you like to die soon or fast?” “..What??” the 62 year old man, who had a cough and a fever, replied in confusion. “The test results are in! Would you like to die soon or fast?” “What are my options again??” “SOON or FAST!” “… Well, I guess I’d rather die fast when the time comes!” “Right answer…” the doctor said in a hurry before quickly turning out the doorway and heading off down the hallway briskly. The old man laid there, confused and worried.

As the doctor whizzed around the corner into the nurse’s station, he checked the ‘chart’ – nothing but a list of assigned nicknames for the patients in each room, like “ball-less dipshit”, “the old fuck”, and “I hope this bitch burns in Hell!”

“She got a little fussy with me again...” one of the nurses said. “Well, just give her some more carbamazepines” the doctor replied, grabbing a bottle of them and still in a hurry dumping out a half a dozen or so into his hand. “What room again?” he whizzed out to the room she pointed to. “You need to swallow a few more of these pills!” “No, I really don’t want them!” she protested. He grabbed her cheeks and pulled open her mouth, “Here you are!” he announced, forcing the pills into her mouth. “Now swallow! Swallow!” he ordered.

He went back to the nurses’ station, where the nurse was finishing preparing a syringe of ketamine. The doctor stood to the side of her and started preparing a syringe for himself, full of his own mix of stimulants. “Ah…” the nurse moaned disoriented, after injecting only a small portion of the ketamine into her arm. She then headed on down to another room “This should help you relax.” she said to the overweight 24 year old, who had a neck-beard, laying in the bed there. After 30 seconds or so he was asleep. The doctor walked broad-shouldered into the room a few moments later. The nurse was checking her phone. “How well is he out now?” the doctor asked. “Four or five hours until he’ll be able to wake up” replied the nurse. The doctor slowly walked over to him, looking down at the bulge of his groin. The doctor started punching his testicles with his fist 5 times before walking over to the nurse, and began flirting with her.

The doctor started punching his testicles with his fist 5 times

lmao. Excellent. I laughed, because what else would he be punching his nuts with? Also 5 times. Not 4 or 6.

The sequel is out, and free to read on this forum! It's called Illegal As Well ( https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...saving-millions-of-lives-free-to-read.875985/ )
The synopsis for the sequel: A new computer is invented that can see back in time! Government agencies are racing with the new technology to track down the last murderers and kidnappers, Meanwhile, a new presidential candidate is promising to end all the leading causes of death in a way that is profitable for everybody.

I apologize if you got a version of The Ins and Outs of Black Market Organ Trading with a lot of spelling errors in it - this is no longer the case, and only the first 4-6 copies were affected (now ultra-rare first editions!)

Last edited: