Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSM-775 (Lysergic Acid Morpholide) Thread

roi

Bluelighter
(8%CE%B2)-6-Methyl-8-(morpholin-4-ylcarbonyl)-9%2C10-didehydroergoline.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSM-775

Another novel lysergamide!

Dose is more like 0.5-1mg and effects more dreamy and less psychedelic than LSDs.

edit: There's a 1.25mg report on UKCR, https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-LSM-775-1-25mg.

PS: Coming from the same people who brought us AL-LAD, LSZ, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, so this is indeed legit *snip*.

Link to trip report by Sir Ron Pib

Last edited by a moderator:
Fascinating!!! That low blood pressure feeling that the trip reporter described didn't exactly make me want to run out and grab this one, but nevertheless fascinating!

Man, that trip report really didn't make it sound appealing at all. :\ Interesting to see more lysergamides nonetheless, but I really wish someone would put PRO-LAD out there before moving on to this kind of stuff.

Centralized..

@ Blood pressure: I had / still have issues with BOHX compounds apparently lowering blood pressure though not reliably. Maybe Shulgin reporting this on BOHD (IIRC) was merely a fluke.

@ LSM: Yeah probably has been considered for a longer while. We are not likely to see lysergamides even less potent than this one. But I guess it all depends on the laws that have to be evaded and the cost-efficiency.

I knew this was made a while ago in a trial run but, the manufacturer said it was 1/10th the potency of lsd and not really worth pursuing. I would like to see more current reports as that is the only one I can find. And it was written when this compound was not available for sale.
I don't really want to drop 100$for 10mgs of crystal when I'd be lucky to get 11 doses out if it.
Also I would assume that the body load from a 1mg dose is not very comfortable. I get tingling in my fingers from 150 ugs of any lysergamine so it could be quite uncomfortable at that dose.

I've modded out some source/vendor related matters. I don't really care what the truth about those matters is because we do not allow vendor discussion. What is in the OP is already pushing that limit, any further focus on that topic will be diverted back to our original topic: the substance LSM.

Please refrain from cluttering this thread with peripheral and content-empty matters like vendors or how interested you are in this. We appreciate that plenty of people may become interested in this, but keep in mind that people will use this thread as an information deposit rather than squabbles / overly social or guideline defiant discussion.

We do have the social threads. Use the forum appropriately. :) thnx

Is it possible to lay LSM on blotter? Or are the doses to high to fit on one square?

Last edited:
There's stuff like 5mg DOM blotters, so it's certainly possible.

Golden age of lysergamides :)

Yes, I'd say 5 mg is about max you can fit on a blotter. But mind you, it's not going to be one of the really, really paperthin blotters you can sometimes get LSD on. To have 5 mg on there it needs to be more thick and "cardboard"-like. It's my experience anyway.

Just got an answer from a vender, LSM is not very soluble in methanol and ethanol. If I can find the right dropper bottle, I might test this out.

I would figure that lsp would have been persured instead of this.

____

Acetonitrile is what I was thinking.
Surprised that lsp was not persured instead of this, Lower dosages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fascinating!!! That low blood pressure feeling that the trip reporter described didn't exactly make me want to run out and grab this one, but nevertheless fascinating!

This is probably orthostatic hypotension. There is a chance that this molecule have strong dopaminergic + Alpha-2 activity.

I've tried a really low dose of LSM a few month ago. It was something between 400-500ug..I did not experience any symptomps indicating low blood pressure or other unwanted side-effects.. But the effects in general were nothing to write home about. I was at ++. It is definetely psychedelic and had the distinct "lysergamide-feeling" but no noteworthy sensory effects or profound psychedelia, well at this dosage.. I was told that this isn't going to change much with increasing dosage but I didn't try it myself and I am still curious if this holds true with doses >1,5mg..
If I continue my experimentation with this stuff I will report back but my first experience wasn't actually encouraging ;)

How you feel is a really poor way to tell blood pressure esp. high blood pressure can be totally symptomless. If you want to check blood pressure get a sleeve and check it - esp with psychedelics feelings can relate to other things like emotion or be psychosomatic etc. I suspect LSM-775 is more likely to raise it slightly inline with other psychedelics. I had no concern or particular thoughs about blood pressure but did note nausea on it.
I was lucky enough to get some of this maybe 3 or so months a go and found it an interesting experience; some people like above just found it mild and didn't pursue it up. One person I have spoken to who took high doses was very keen and suggested it had effects at the opiate receptors - personally as with blood pressure I think one has to be careful about guess and complex actions through only subjective experience. But he was right it was worthwhile. I think you need to take a hefty dose to get the real nature of it.
I only just heard a vendor made it available - if it's not as blotter it is soluble in something like vodka. There was an old paper suggesting strong solutions didn't keep so worth blottering and drying; I fan dried it with a dehumidifier running in the dark; full dry in short order and then I would guess fairly stable again - keep away from tap water as ever.
I'll put my trip report up later.

Report up - like I say I think the dose is really 1mg or more (know one person was keen to pursue it higher; shame he's not put his rather interesting observations on it here) but whilst it isn't going to compete with LSD and I got quite a lot out of it; the sedate character is rather unusual and although there was some nausea it was more worthwhile and distinct than LSZ

Want to point out that (while I have no experience with LSM yet) sedation with lysergamides is not unheard of, just look at LSA-containing seeds. Lethargic woozy high dreams... is that not a possible description for both LSA's as well as morphine?

Considering there are no lysergamides with micromolar affinity for opioid receptors - that I know of - it is pretty unlikely that modifying a diethyl amide into the morpholide would suddenly lend it that property. I would need to see some seriously compelling evidence to suspect that.

Not really sure what lethargic dreamy trips from pharmacologically different drugs share in action, if necessarily anything. The 'how you feel is a poor way to actually tell' sentiment is a good one, one that I would echo. Nevertheless, I am interested to hear if the sedated feeling is anything like that of LSA-seeds.

@LSP being more likely: it would not be UK legal, would it? I think "Lysergide and other N-alkyl derivatives of lysergamide" is in the misuse of drugs act, and LSP would be covered.

edit: Additionally: reports of unusually unreliable potency and instability in solution (degradation into inactive iso-LSD) which logically accounts for said unreliability?? That makes me suggest that you be extra stingy with how you treat this substance. Use desiccants, invariably... avoid making an aqueous solution unless you plan to consume it quickly or evaporate it onto some kind of carrier (in which case don't make your solution so aqueous).

Last edited: