• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HA -CI ON [AKA] Triazolam

Colmes

Bluelighter
I managed to get several of these; and have read about them. I am reading things such as "was a very popular medication until the 90s when it recieved a lot of negative hype due to people abusing it"? First off; isnt that perfect for what pharm companies want? But really; I also hear its the medicine the feels the most like a barb does without actually being one of course. I am very familiar with Clonazapam, Alprazolam, and Diazapam, now yes, I have a tolerance, but Triazolam belongs to a slightly differernt group of benzos.

I found the biggest plus is you can snort it - and this produces a semi nice feelin "rush". They claim that with "safer drugs like ambien and lunesta being created....triazolam was less and less prescribed" Now...in my opinion Ambien is more abusable, and least. taking by insuffuation. [yes, I took enough triazolam - On 2 different occasions I first insuffuated 2 0.125mg pills. Then the next day I swallowed two of them. Got kinda tired, forgot if I fell asleep - this was more than a week ago [not to mention the amnesia[

So my question; what is so special about halcion? if anything? You can snort it - fun sure, but its not an amazing feeling - and I bet tolerance grows to an enormous level - and withdrawl from this benzo prob comes very quickly and out of the blue. And what it primarily prescribed for? just sleep? seems like there are better anti anxiety and anti-seizure benzos on the market. In addition I hear it is very rare and difficult to get prescribed, can anyone explain this to me?

Also, I know this has been done, but what is YOUR favorite benzo? I wont restrict from what you can pick - but if you could - pick one that you maybe...take more often than once in your like....yeah, just that benzo you take on a regular basis; and not only consider it the best as far as mood enhancing - anxiolotic. Also - if you could - name a typical (one time) dosage. Example; "Ello, my name is Siggy Freud; my favorite benzo is Diazapam in a
40 mg dosage. Some ones to consider Diazapam [Valium] Clonazapam [Klonopin], Alprazolam - xanax, Chlordiazepoxide ( Librium ), Bromazepam, Triazolam, Temazepam, and well, shit could keep going on with [Letter]-[[something catchy[ -AZAPAM

If you have expierience with more benzos than I do which is - someone who has a lot of expierience with the "common" benzos and absolutely no expierience with the uncommon ones [besides halcion a couple of times I suppose] - please compare those less used ones to any barbituates you have used, if you have, Also - any info on temazepam - Ived heard good (essentially bad for all intents and purposes) things about it - very strong.

My favorite? It would be wrong to just choose one! The main popilar 3 each have their own distinic feelings and unique uses. Xanax is my least favorite - I dont like the hangover like daze you can get in.

Diazapam, altough i've already taken it for 1 month 20mg 2x daily is my favorite. Clonazapam is my main one, I used to take 4-6mg a day. I find that diazapam has 2 things that make it superior to clonazapam. A) IT kicks in quicker. B) its notable muscle relaxat effects. Clonazapam takes 2-4 hours for peak blood plasma concentration, and just lasts awhile. Now, this is very good to gett off of something short acting like xanax, and has the best anti-seizure qualities- though, ive yet to ever have a seizure.

NOTE - SO THE COMMUNITY DOES NOT THINK OF ME AS A RAMBLING IDIOT FROM NOW ON - I RAILED 0.25MG OF HALCION RIGHT BEFORE POSTING THIS. DID IT MAKE SENSE? I THINK SO...WAS IT IMPORTANT, AND A GOOD QUESTION? THAT i DONT THINK I'M SO SURE ABOUT.

I;ll end by saying I lthink you're all greaat; and i hope you dont get the swine flu.

Signed; your favorite pig

Swiney Mcflu

favourite IV benzo is loprazolam fav oral is lormetazepam.. never tried triazolam... its very potent, but was withdrawn from many marketss because it created too much amnesia...

My favorite is 30mg of Diazepam orally- has great anxiety relief and is a wonderful muscle relaxant.

You sound like a rambling idiot.

Triazolam is a very potent, short acting benzo. That's about all you need to know.

triazolam is very powerful. i can stay awake on them, i know some who cant.

it makes me crazy, really fucking wasted. (high doses over 0.5mg)
it changes me into a different person

i really want to quit

VERY quick acting. VERY short half life. VERY potent mg per mg.

which equals:

Very physically addicting very quickly.

Although I will say I've had a few Rx's of these, and the Dr's were very skeptical to give them to me, they work very fast and are great for getting to sleep.

Recreationally, I found they are just a little to strong. They get you asleep FAST, BUT due to their extremely short half life, you wake up 4 hours later and need another one... and another...

Very potent dangerous benzodiazepine. Probably one of the leased Rx'd.

VIcO

triazolam has a lot of abuse potential for a benzo. but they take a second to learn how to abuse, and are, i guess, a bit of an acquired taste. i imagine most people who have just tried halcion once or twice wouldn't think much of it, as most people just pass out their first time. i think it feels a lot like xanax, but even stronger and even shorter lasting. it's cool because it has a quick hard come-up, has a very noticeable and strong effect, and then is quickly over without much lingering effects, making the frequent re-dosing and getting fucked up all over again a lot of fun.

still, valium is much better.

Triazolam is something else! And I don't even really like benzos. It's avaliable all over the world too!

Wow, I dont have the SLIGHTEST recollection of making this thread.

To the person who called me a rambling idiot...well...the post was rambling, and idiotic. However, I'm not that way sober, thank you.

I guess triazolam is better taken recreationally, and if so - rarely. I also believe it would be helpful for someone who doesnt respond well to ambien, or lunesta for insomnia. But probably not the in the first line of medications chosen by doctors - as it clearly is considerably bad regarding retrograde amnesia. (I've taken benzos for several years now (I'm prescribed them, not bragging)), and have never experienced complete lack of recollection in it's true form. I must say, if I were a hot girl, and had been at a party, I would be very afraid of what could have been done to me, and would be getting tested with a rape kit right about now [of course...I only realized that I had such strong amnesia, that I only realized it from reading this post - which is from Sept 09' - quite long. I certainly see why it is prescribed less than it used to be.

I just can't believe the original post....the way its written isn't even my style of writing...

So very odd.

Last edited:
My favorite is Temazepam.
I used Triazolam at 0.5 milligrams one time, I did not enjoy it, it caused Delerium and extreme confusion....

Triazolam is some potent stuff, I tried .5mg of it once combined with some valium and xanax and alcohol. The next day I woke up outside a McDonalds 20 miles away from my house with a bunch of random stolen shit in my car and a dead squirrel in my passenger seat. lol

My all time favorite benzo remains IV midazolam (IMO, the only "non-hypnotic" with any recreational value is diazepam).

Nitrazepam is number two- I love the longer half life, it feels much like Ambien and Valium making love- except that I don't find the non-benzo "z" drugs very fun.

Number 3 is temazepam, 4 is brotizolam, 5 is bromazepam, and 6 triazolam. Number 7 would be diazepam (I think I might thow lorazepam in there as well) with the non-hypnotics having therapeutic, but not recreational value IMO. In fact, my "least favorite" benzo recreationallly is clonazepam, yet it is my favorite therapeutically.

Yes, I'd love to convince a doc to put me on diazepam instead... but last time I tried that, I went from 20mg a day to 120mg a day in less than 6 months. So, I'm now at 3mg of clonazepam a day- the diazepam equivalent of 60mg (at least in regards to tapering, not subjective effects), half what I was at. I've been on it for 14 months now, with no desire/need to increase dosage or abuse it. Also been on buprenorphine (Suboxone), thus no need for any other opiates and the reason I've been having fun with benzos- plus, I like them a lot <3

Figured it was time for some fun, first acquired 120 Roche 15mg Dormicum pills (midazolam). I don't like shooting pills, but middy is one exception, and with a micron filter you can at least reduce harm, which is what this site is all about. They didn't last long at all- less than a week I think, don't remember number of days as it's all a blur. PLEASE, PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE A TOLERANCE, AND EVEN WITHOUT A TOLERANCE, THE FOLLOWING DOSAGES ARE POTENTIALLY LETHAL- for anestheia, they use .1 to .2mg/kg IV, that would be about 20mg for me. The first night, I shot 150mg over an hour or so and managed to stay awake for two. By the second night (at this point shooting during the day), I shot 150mg, loaded in a 10ml syringe, all at once. DUMB. Granted, great euphoria, but all I managed to do b/f passing out is pull out the needle and put a compress on the injection site. I was banging the stuff several times a day, 45-60mg each shot.

The dumbest, and most dangerous part by far is that the last day I popped 200mg phenobarbital (one of those very stupid things you do when you're high)- I shot 45mg, passed out, brother found me, I was breathing and airway was clear but I was out for several hours.

Plus, using 10cc syringes is HARD. I mean, just trying to pull out the plunger to make sure you hit a vein is so difficult the needle is sitting there bouncing off your vein walls. If you do a 3-5ml shot, that's manageable as you can actually put your thumb on top of the plunger (I'm tall, thus large hands). But 10ml at once- you're just ripping up your arms man :(

(Please note I'm NOT trying to dick size. I'm quite sure there's some guy who can IV 5,000mg right in his penis. I'm not proud of this binge in the least- I had my fun, but I also have my scars, literally. The 27 gauge on the 10ml syringes was a bitch, not to mention the fact that at some point I could have easily lost my life, particularly when I was fucking stupid enough to take a godamn barb with it!)

About the time the midazolam runs out, I acquire lorazepam, triazolam, alprozolam, and diazepam. I’m surprised at just how nice the lorazepam is: I do know that, unless you take diazepam every day for I’m not sure how many days, 1mg of lorazepam is stronger than 10mg diazepam, whereas they should be roughly equivalent. So, I’ve taken 10mg lorazepam in the morning for a nice warm “glow” about me, lol ;) Haven’t done too much with the alprozolam, I find the line between feeling good and falling asleep is quite fine (ironic huh! considering how much anesthetic drug I’d just shot into my veins a few days before!) With Xanax, as with all drugs metabolized through CYP450, in particular those with short half lives, I take tons of cimetidine (OTC Tagamet in the US) and drink tonic water mixed with 100% pure ruby red grape fruit juice all day long. Yummy!

Now, unlike the above midazolam binge, I've actually used caution on the next combo: phenobarbital and tramadol. Throw in St. John's Wort and less Soma (carisoprodal) than you'd take if it were just tram + Soma, and tramadol goes from weaker than an Aspirin to reminding me of the feeling I got the first time I ever popped 4 pills in my mouth. I've tried the caffeine + APAP + the barb butalbital (Fioricet in the US) and its great, the first problem is I won't go over or even near 4g of APAP a day (much less all at once) and with Fioricet, tolerance rises so quickly that within 3 days I'm taking 4 during the day to get me through, then popping 8 in the evening. The 2nd problem, which is a big one, is that I won't drink a drop of alcohol if I have even a mg of APAP (Tylenol, etc.) in me. And, I like to drink. Hell, was drinking still during the midazolam binge. :\

Fuck, haven’t talked about triazolam and now my eyes are blurry, but the OP DID ask about our favorite benzos in my defense. So, I’ve got a little over 200 0.25 triazolam pills. They do have an effect, no doubt, although it doesn’t compare to IV middy. And you sure as hell can’t IV these, lol, prior to checking BL, I simply c rushed one up and added water- that one was taken sublingually, it was a damn paste. I snorted one, that seemed to give a nice rush (was already high at the time though), but haven’t snorted any more- since not water soluble, it’s been all sublingual. Whomever described them as giving a nice rush and then BOOM! it’s gone with frequent redosing was DEAD ON. I’ve tried taking handfuls of cimetidine and bottle of GFJ, didn’t seem to help- then today I’m researching it and read in a dentistry paper how yet another perk is this drug won’t interact with cimetidine! Damn!

I’ve put 14 0.25 mg pills under my tongue at once (3.5mg, should be “equivalent” to about 65mg diazepam)- and in fact, it did feel similar to a hypnotic type version of 65mg diazepam, but the duration was so damn short!

Since I can’t potentiate triazolam using my normal methods, is there ANYTHING I can do to lengthen it? What about ROA? I would assume since it’s not water soluble, IV is dangerous and stupid, insufflation is silly and wasteful, thus sublingual is the way to go, no? If this is all there is to this drug, it’s fun, but just doesn’t last long enough! I would be like someone saying nitrous (exclusively out of Whip Cream cans too, no chargers) was their drug of choice, lol ;)

I’ve put 14 0.25 mg pills under my tongue at once (3.5mg, should be “equivalent” to about 65mg diazepam)- and in fact, it did feel similar to a hypnotic type version of 65mg diazepam, but the duration was so damn short!

Since I can’t potentiate triazolam using my normal methods, is there ANYTHING I can do to lengthen it? What about ROA? I would assume since it’s not water soluble, IV is dangerous and stupid, insufflation is silly and wasteful, thus sublingual is the way to go, no? If this is all there is to this drug, it’s fun, but just doesn’t last long enough! I would be like someone saying nitrous (exclusively out of Whip Cream cans too, no chargers) was their drug of choice, lol ;)

^bump

any recs for how to potentiate triazolam? is sublingual the only viable ROA? (damn... just thought about plugging, perhaps I'll try that)

any feedback appreciated

Triazolam is some potent stuff, I tried .5mg of it once combined with some valium and xanax and alcohol. The next day I woke up outside a McDonalds 20 miles away from my house with a bunch of random stolen shit in my car and a dead squirrel in my passenger seat. lol

This made me lol.. haha

I...believe it would be helpful for someone who doesnt respond well to ambien, or lunesta for insomnia.

i just got back from the Dr. for insomnia b/c ambien has lost its effectiveness for me. and guess what i got...HALCION!!!! i was actually pretty stoked b/c i know it works like a damn charm.

i've taken it before getting wisdom teeth pulled and i was an asleep-sleepwalking-drooling buffoon while under its influence. Was talking crazy shit to the receptionists and what not.

my Dr. obviously doesn't know i'm a bluelighter though.

So, now that i have about 90, what recreational potential does it have exactly?

you abuse benzos usually? if not, halcion is going to be a tricky starter benzo. you either won't feel it enough, or you will black out. also, alcohol is a key catalyst to making benzos recreational, but the combo can make you do dumb shit, especially if the benzo is triazolam.

and benzo tolerance builds so fast. If you really need a sleep aid, you might be fucking yourself by building a tolerance trying to abuse.

you abuse benzos usually? if not, halcion is going to be a tricky starter benzo. you either won't feel it enough, or you will black out. also, alcohol is a key catalyst to making benzos recreational, but the combo can make you do dumb shit, especially if the benzo is triazolam.

and benzo tolerance builds so fast. If you really need a sleep aid, you might be fucking yourself by building a tolerance trying to abuse.

i've been on clonazepam for over a year now. and ambien for sleep. i hate ambien so she cut it and gave me halcion. i don't think i'm going to pursue any recreational routes for the halcion however. last night i got the best sleep i've had in a very long time thanks to it, so i'm not gonna fuck with a good thing.