Testosterone Cypionate vs. Enanthate

sorebuttcheeks

Greenlighter
Hello, I am new to the site, and could not locate any old Cypionate vs. Enanthate threads.​
I have done 1 cycle Cypionate in the past, and had good success (for only one cycle). I recently decided to do another cycle, and did not have access to Cypionate this time, so I got Enanthate instead.​
I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on the results to price ratio between the two. I got 2500 mg for $83 USD for Enanthate, and Cypionate when in stock costs me $130 USD for 2000 mg. That's 15mg/Dollar vs. 30mg/Dollar; Cypionate costs me exactly twice as much as Enanthate.
Thanks in advance!​

Hello, I am new to the site, and could not locate any old Cypionate vs. Enanthate threads.​
I have done 1 cycle Cypionate in the past, and had good success (for only one cycle). I recently decided to do another cycle, and did not have access to Cypionate this time, so I got Enanthate instead.​
I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on the results to price ratio between the two. I got 2500 mg for $83 USD for Enanthate, and Cypionate when in stock costs me $130 USD for 2000 mg. That's 15mg/Dollar vs. 30mg/Dollar; Cypionate costs me exactly twice as much as Enanthate.
Thanks in advance!​

they are basically the same thing. The ester weight of cypionate is a little heavier, but the half lives are pretty much the same and the results will be the same. They are pretty much interchangeable.

Thank you, I remember reading somewhere that because of Cypionate's longer active life, it is more effective, because towards the end of a cycle you have a higher level of test built up. Basically, its like injecting more. Sorry if that doesn't make any since; its hard for me to word it.

Just get whatevers cheapest- you'll bearly notice the difference.

damn bro youre getting ripped test is like 4 bucks a gram and thats a lot

huh?!

i can get 10 grams of Test E powder for $100 and that is an INSANELY good price. I have NO idea where you think you will ever be able to get a gram of test for $4....you are completely delusional.

is it raw powder Jass or UG vials? Is it domestic your price? You can get it for less than 4/gram if you will to import from china. 4/gram is a decent raw price.

Thanks guys, I'm two weeks into my cycle on the Enanthate. I have not noticed any difference in results or mood when compared to cypionate. I will certainly be going with the cheapest from here on out.

Thanks guys, I'm two weeks into my cycle on the Enanthate. I have not noticed any difference in results or mood when compared to cypionate. I will certainly be going with the cheapest from here on out.

Give it a few weeks....cyp (like enan) takes some time to kick in.

/V

One thing to take into account is that test prop 100mg is going to give your body more test than 100mg of test cyp due to the ester, and 100mg of test e is going to give your body less test than either prop or cyp due to the ester. They are not significant differences but there is a difference.

Also with E you often have to deal with 'bloat', something that is much less of an issue with cyp or prop.

If you get a powder source it's not difficult to learn to brew your own which is a lot cheaper than the prices your paying.

There is very little difference in the character of the various esters aside from time-frame, as they all yield free (active) testosterone. As pointed out earlier, enanthate and cypionate are essentially interchangeable. The pharmacokinetics are almost identical, and enanthate only yields a few more milligrams of active testosterone per shot. If enanthate is fine for you, you are not going to gain value buying cypionate at twice the cost.

The only real advantage to cypionate is that it tends to be more comfortable (produce less soreness) for those individuals that are sensitive to enanthate.

As many have said above they are basically the same thing, can't go wrong with either!

cyp is slightly different, was made in europe while back, just get good quality and then go on what's priced best. not a huge deal.

You people are being robbed. Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate are both around usd1.5 /g. Used to be 90cents/g before the last Olympic games. Purity 98%+

But you can thank the US government for ruining it for all. They own the world so the FBI/DEA closed around 50 laboratories and almost all sources all over the planet. Fucking Tyranny...

I still have my own source but i wouldn't give it if I had a gun to head...

You people are being robbed. Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate are both around usd1.5 /g. Used to be 90cents/g before the last Olympic games. Purity 98%+

But you can thank the US government for ruining it for all. They own the world so the FBI/DEA closed around 50 laboratories and almost all sources all over the planet. Fucking Tyranny...

I still have my own source but i wouldn't give it if I had a gun to head...

1.5USD/g for raw powder is an aight source. It goes lower than that though if you want to buy 100g increments.

But my oh my your internet source cock is very large :D