• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

roi

Bluelighter
This novel benzodiazepine has become available on the RC market a while ago.

k0jTKu9.png

For basic information, see http://drugs.tripsit.me/Flubromazolam.

Last edited:
O hi :D

Yes, as I said before it that ring should make it shorter and more potent. At least all the triazolo benzos are. Of course without trying nothing is 100% :)

This is about the most recreational benzo next to flunitrazepam available out there in my opinion - i've have a lot of experience with benzos, and that was the only one which really gave me a good buzz.

As for it's potency, I have no idea, but I have a relative benzo tolerance (i take 20mg of valium every night) - when I took 16mg it induced for me personally a body load and a case of amnesia. Not too terrible amnesia, but i'd find myself wondering a few times how i'd gotten to some place in my room or what the hell had been going on. Takes a long time to come up by the way, about 4 hours or so before you reach the peak effects, so PLEASE DO NOT REDOSE DURING THIS TIME.

It lasts well into the next day - but it's not too sedating. It is sedating when you hit the pillows, but the next day there is a some kind of lasting afterglow much like flunitrazepam induces too.

Not tried (had etizolam, pyrazolam and diclazepam RC benzos) Why is it so expensive though (talking in general not sources)? You can can proper pharms like rivotril for a similar price, don't see the point in ordering.

Edit: synthetix, would you say it's worth the price and better than clonazepam etc? Interesting.

no idea why it's so expensive. in my experience it hasn't been that expensive. i suppose it's because it's a relatively "new" RC - and synthesis costs are high at the moment. why is 5-meo-dalt so expensive?! i think this one will actually be banned quite quickly.

in my humble opinion this benzo is the king of the benzo world behind flunitrazepam. however, you have to exercise great caution with it as i can imagine it falling into the wrong hands completely and we end up with a load of phenazepam type experiences on our hands due to its incredibly long time to start working and it's pretty long half life too. i don't want that to happen. you HAVE to respect this one, because it will NOT respect you if you start messing around with it.

like i've said, i have a lot of experience with benzos in general, and I've had my horror stories on phenazepam too which taught me to appreciate the long ass time it takes for this one to take hold. i started feeling the tranquil feelings around an hour to an hour and a half down the line, then i entered flunitrazepam territory, which frankly is dangerous.

the most i took was 16mg, 4x4mg tabs, because i wanted to see what kind of high i could attain. like i said, took a while to come on, and is very very subtle to come on. it gradually built up further and further to the point of blackout around 7-8 hours into taking it, so i made sure i was in bed.. however those 7-8 hours following up were some of the most euphoric i've ever experienced on benzos before. there was a very strong body type euphoria for me which i can only associate to flunitrazepam, my vision was screwed up, but in a pleasant way - and time dilation was very present. if we want to call it that. more like mini moments of amnesic recall. i lost most of my inhibitions and found myself on Facebook for instance, something I've not done for an extremely long time. smoking cigarettes, and just generally not giving a fuck with a great mood lift and body buzz.

please note i have no idea what equipotency 16mg is to diazepam. i usually take 20mg a night. that night i didn't have to take any.

the effects lasted into the next day, amnesic, but not black out. my mood was lifted greatly. i wish i had more.

Last edited by a moderator:
synthetix: This thread is about Flubromazolam, not Flubromazepam ;)

tried some - first impression - this is seriously strong, had much less than 1mg while making a peg solution and fell benzed out

how is this not more popular it shits over all other benzos i've tried

Anyone knows the halflife on this? If I take 0.5-1mg now, how long until Im sober?

This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. It's active at under a mg and the smallest amount I've seen a US vendor offer is 1g.

Anyone who gets this, please carefully make a solution. Users on UK forums are reporting lingering effects at least 24hrs later. Tread carefully, let's not have another phenazepam.

Edit: Also, same UK users reporting that this is primarily hypnotic, as in hyp-knock-ic-you-out. Handle w/ care.

it is just that only thing that cut through it was mdpv and only just then when i over did it

It's being sold on blotter and it appears 250mcg doses. Unless this is leaps better than flubromazepam, seems too potent and a possible phenaz situation as noted.

got 50 blotters of this coming hopefully in the morning 250mcg ones will report what i think of them this time instead of blacking out like last time and totally forgetting i had even had them

Take one for your first time, and DO NOT redose.

that's the plan 1 and wait and see need to find a stash spot i can not get to with ease after i take it

have decided that they are going down the loo as soon as i get them had an appthany or how ever you spell it ive got to take more care of my cat and myself before the drugs kill us or some one kills me