• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bringing Crack on airport through TSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ggripz

Greenlighter
Hi,
I'm new here and couldn't find anything on this. I know this question is idiotic but I'm going home to Syracuse in two weeks and want to know the best way to go about getting through TSA (out of LAX) with an eight ball of crack. I'm not looking for answers telling me the best way is to not bring it because I already know that is the smartest option. My friend always gets through with a few grams in his wallet but since I am using the rock form I feel that the bulk will be too sketchy. I am unfamiliar with the up-to-date equipment they use, I have no problem sticking it up there I just want to make sure thats the only way possible. I was also thinking about emptying out pill capsules such as the ones you would fill Kratom with and cutting the rocks into sizes that can fit into it. Will this look weird? Will they even notice? I get through with my filled medication planner and pills all the time so I assume its a similar concept. I know TSA usually doesn't look for drugs and are more worried about bombs but the last thing I want is to get rolled up smuggling crack cocaine between state lines or anywhere really. Thats the other thing, I am flying during congested holiday traffic which I assume might play a small role in the TSA agents in more of a rush to get everyone through. Please give any advice I really appreciate it.

The reason you didnt find anything about this is it isnt allowed.

By not asking this question on bluelight, sorry it isnt allowed.

As Tubbs said, these questions are not allowed so I'm afraid I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.