View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DXM Subthread] Preparations / Formulæ

juggalostoner

Bluelighter
how many does everyone think i could take of the 4mg cm and 30mg dxm pills. i wiegh 140 lbs. and the highest dose ive took so far is 8. but ive heard of all the fatalitys and ods on cm so im kinda worryed. just how much is the most u guys have done?

but i hate the taste and its hard to hide and carry the big bottle... pills are easyer and cheaper

Death from Coricidin can happen at VERY low doses because of the antihistamine in it. Get Robotussin Max Strength Cough Syrup or plain Robotussin DM formula.
Pure

but how low.... cuz online it says 6 is the max u can take to be safe. but wut is the lowest anyone has heard of being dangerous

Maybe you should make a trip to your local pharmacy and look for a product called DexAlone, or you can order it at drugstore.com. They are gelcaps which contain 30mg of DXM as their only active ingredient.

I believe there are these new sucrets out which come in 20 packs and only have dxm. If you crush up the pills and put the powder in a warm bowl of water, microwave it, then the dxm powder seperated to the bottom of the bowl. Put that powder in some capsules, and one 20 pack of the sucrets equals one bottle of robomax. Ahh, just down the syrup, i hate hearing people complain about it.

I have taken 14 Coricidins and I was vomiting, seeing double and couldn't talk clearly. I would advise you not to take them because it made me feel like my sinuses were going to explode because of the cm. Plus I'm surprised it didn't kill me.
------------------
"Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route."

I have taken 14 Coricidins and I was vomiting, seeing double and couldn't talk clearly. I would advise you not to take them because it made me feel like my sinuses were going to explode because of the cm. Plus I'm surprised it didn't kill me.
------------------
"Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route."

Please dont use dxm medicines that have other main ingrediants. If you take too much you will die. Just play it safe and drink robo, extract it, or buy pure dxm powder off the many sources out there today.(sorry cant list any).

listen to c20. it's simple to get dxm powders, if you really have the drive you shoulkd be able to figure it out, just poke around online for awhile and you'll get it.
me and my friend used the coricidins as well, we each took a box of 16. he went throught it fine said it was great and made him insane, i however vomited things left and right.
it's so much easier sticking to drixoral and dexalone, or taking it out of cought syrup which you can figure out if you've had a year of college chemistry (if your talented maybe you can do it in high school, but i doubt it...)
and for those of you who are complaining about the taste of cough syrup, try eating four table spoons of nutmeg, then tell me how horrible the syrup is...
------------------
TiHKAL my PiHKAL...
[This message has been edited by lattrommi (edited 26 November 2001).]

my dealer has exracted it and i used it but i dont have a mailing adress to get the powder from cuz i live with my parents. but wut is this stuff dexalone that that guy said. i looked and didnt see anything like that. but anyone have any ideas on how i could obtain the powder

Stay away from the Coricidans, I've had more than a couple friends have bad experiences w/ them. Just stick to Robo. I'd rather drink something that I don't like than risk my life over some cheap pills.

took some corcidan the other night,have read up on the dosages and figured since i am pretty big, 230lbs, i took all 20, didn;t get any of the visuals, really weird feeling throughout my lower extremities though, turned some tunesand just mellowed out ending up sleeping for like 15 hours though. going to try it again soon with higher dose.

You could do the extraction method from robo. That would leave u with an easier form to swallow if you cannot handle drinking the bottle of syrup.
------------------
DXM+Weed+Nitrous=Heaven for 5 hours

but i hate the taste and its hard to hide and carry the big bottle...
yeah, you gotta' look out man. a friend of mine got busted with a 12oz bottle and last i heard he was doing some hard time.
wink.gif

disciple
------------------
"Feel how the Greater Being comes!
Rejoice and, in rejoicings, die!
Melt in the music of the drums!
For I am you and you are I."
-Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
"for you see, it's love that makes your crack house into a crack home!"
-PhreeX
"MDMA desciple - you're My Hero!!!"
-twiddlebug