Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

liquid extacy in Sydney!

rezinate

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone else has managed to try some of this?

It came in a little bullet shaped plastic pellet (similar to a hash oil container i saw a few years back). Not sure of its dimensions, but fairly small and hardish. Almost like a clear pen-cover with a lid. The lid is a little tough to take off, and isnt connected to the main body. Quite bitter tasting, but not exactly like a pill.

Anyway, it came on a little quicker, and was very nice. It did indeed feel quite pure as promised, but wasnt overly strong. I only had 1 of em, and didnt quite get into jaw-crunching territoyr so its hard to say - i find at smaller doses , many chems seem similar so it could have been MDA, MDEA, or whatever. I also could have eaten whilst on the experience, but this is probably coz its liquid form (or the small dose...). Anyways, i found it v similar to a good pill, but thats all - nothing special.

(no idea if these are to be going round in bulk, or a single up-the-arse personal import of 50 or what.)

peace, rezinate

I have a more than a slight suspicion that you have in fact consumed GHB or similar. One of the dangers of calling this "liquid ecstacy" colloquially is that whilst popping 5 MDMA pills might not kill you, taking 5 doses of GHB most certainly will.

Sounds to me like 1,4B concentrate in some kind of a gel cap. If that's the case then be careful with these, cos the ratio of threshold dose : overdose isn't all that large... :\

there is no liquid 'mdma'

^^^^^and a few peeps have DIED taking this shit (1,4 or ghb), this year, here in sydney.

be very careful with doses and mixing with grog!

its lethal!

Yeah, liquid ecstacy is a slang name i've heard use to describe GHB in Australia before. It's even listed on erowid-

Quote:
"Slang
Common Slang : GHB, G, Liquid X, Liquid E,...."

I have once seen MDMA in solution form, in a short straw with sealed ends. It was the real thing as far as I could tell and gave a classic reaction with Marquis.

I wondered whether this form of packaging was originally planned or rather an improvised method due to the product getting wet or something. Either way reports say it still worked OK.

Last edited:
shal said:
GBH - Its name says it all...

FFS! GBH is not its name! GBH (Grevious Bodily Harm) is a bullshit term that as far as I know originated solely within the media, and then people have taken it and started using it in the street context. PLEASE don't use this term, the drugs is GammaHydroxyButyrate (GHB). Bluelight is here to dispell myths and provide REAL information, not stupid sensationalist bullshit.

That said, GHB can be very dangerous, my advice is that you don't take it again until you know more about it than that it's 'liquid extacy' another term we try to refrain from using around here. If you want information on it, do a search of this forum for GHB* and you should come up witha myriad of results.

As for REAL liquid MDMA, I doubt it, my guess is GHB (or more likely 1,4B).

rezinate im not sure if its what your describing but could the contiainer be a little perfum sample flasks? the G i've seen come in single hit doses comes in little flasks like this with a little plastic lid, it looks like it could hold about 2- 3mls.

Not sure about the perfume bottles thing....never seen one so cant comment.
To be honest, I didnt get a good look at the thing either, but yeah id say maybe 5mls in total inside.

Ive pilled on many occasions over the last 8 years (but rarely more than 1 every few months on average). I nearly always take 1 1/2 to 2, as 1 just doesnt get me there.

BUT it felt exactly the same as all the other good pills ive had. I danced for about 5 hours, had lots of energy and felt great. I remember taking a red 3 the week b4, and it was great, but i didnt get jaw clenches etc until i took another 1/2 on top. And it was DEFINATELY an amphetamine of some sorts - u know when u breath in and feel your whole body feels good as your muscles start kicking into gear and stuff. And the more i danced, the more i could feel it. And the beautiful women around suddenly turned into divine princesses, as per normal for me!!! It wasnt sold as "liquid x" btw, but as liquid MDMA. And he/she wasnt a dodgy dealer, as he/she was selling red 3s as well (for less money), and desperately wanted me to try it when he was there, so he could see me enjoy it. If he was dealing something fake im sure hed want me to try it another day. The only lie appeared to be in its strength, as it would have been maybe the same strength as the 3s, not better as the guy/girl claimed.

Very curious, keep us updated on user reports if you hear any, please.

BigTrancer :)

I'm beginning to think it may be possible that this is some sort of liquid MDMA then. From your report it seems as though it probably wasn't GHB/1,4B, as a regualr dose of this would not keep you going for 5 hours, and DEFINATELY doesn't feel like MDMA. Hmmm, find out some more about it from your source if possible.

Originally posted by Hardicus
FFS! GBH is not its name! GBH (Grevious Bodily Harm) is a bullshit term that as far as I know originated solely within the media, and then people have taken it and started using it in the street context. PLEASE don't use this term, the drugs is GammaHydroxyButyrate (GHB). Bluelight is here to dispell myths and provide REAL information, not stupid sensationalist bullshit.

thanks for saying all that hardi, stops me from having to :)

no he's right, its GHB. I had it in those same little vials, VERY bitter tasting, very hard to "suck' out of these tiny little vials.. but made me goooo all night

See that's strange that you say that, because in my experience one dose of GHB will only last you an hour or two at the most, after which I tend to get a little bit dazed, but rarely do i feel full of energy. I dunno, could just be different people, different effects *shrug*

Reasons selling/buying G like this is silly:

1) if they don't buy it in multiple doses the chances are they don't know wtf they're doing in the first place. this is what leads to OD's and media phrases like GBH.

2) apart form anything else, even if you are experienced, buying G like this demonstrates a very poor, if even existent client/dealer realtionship, which when dealing with a drug like this is critical given it comes invarying strengths. ask yourself why its packaged in single dosages? its undoubtedly geared towards nightclub sales, which reiterates what i outlined in 1) and 2).

3) being a corosive solvent if its truly BDO concentrate if its kept in these things long enough it will eat through them.

4) if your the one selling it should something go wrong you have the burden of liability. dealing is bad enough but being repsonsible for someone's ill-condition is much worse

there are many more but im sure most of you can figure them out for yourself...

PS: if the user was sure it was an MDMA like substance it was prolly MD crystal dissolved into water. at the concetrations of water he/she reported that would account for the "bitter taste". but then another poster described it as being "very hard to suck out of these tiny little vials", which a water solution of MDMA would not be. this on the other hand could imply the substance shared the same consistency as BDO/G.

PPS: I HATE FUCKING SLANG!

PPPS: buying stuff in clubs is undesirable for all the reasons above, as well as in all liklihood the vendor has less of a clue than you. why wouldn't he just have said "this is MDMA in water". come to think of it, if it was really MDMA why the hell wouldn't he have used bags or caps? very fishy...

Last edited:
Timmmmmy said:
PS: if the user was sure it was an MDMA like substance it was prolly MD crystal dissolved into water. at the concetrations of water he/she reported that would account for the "bitter taste". but then another poster described it as being "very hard to suck out of these tiny little vials", which a water solution of MDMA would not be. this on the other hand could imply the substance shared the same consistency as BDO/G.

the second poster(dexter_stayne) was actually talking about GHB, not what the first poster(rezinate) was talking about. rezinate was referring to liquid mdma!
dexter was just talking about GHB, after the topic had come up!(i think)

PPPS: buying stuff in clubs is undesirable for all the reasons above, as well as in all liklihood the vendor has less of a clue than you. why wouldn't he just have said "this is MDMA in water". come to think of it, if it was really MDMA why the hell wouldn't he have used bags or caps? very fishy... [/B]

rezinate never said he bought it in a club! he may have bought it in a club, but he never said he did!
and he said that the dealer wanted him to hang around, so that he could see what he thought of it! now, i would think that if the dealer was passing off GHB as liquid MDMA, then he would want to hightail it out of there as soon as the purchase was completed, not hang around to see the effects! because any experienced user could easily tell the difference between GHB and MDMA!

me thinky maybe it was MDMA crystals, dissolved in some water!

hmmmm, one question id like to know is if MDMA would ever be in liquid form during the manufacturing process (or any other amphetamine). Personally, I feel that liquid MDMA (or even MDMA crystals) would be almost the same as dropping a nice MDMA pill in water and stirring it (effect on your body) but way more difficult to sell. But maybe it was made differently or something, and they didnt want to further treat the liquid stuff.

a few more things i should clarify.....i originally thought the container was in a bullet shape, but to be honest i didnt look, and am probably thinking of the hash oil container. But when i said it was hard to suck out, it was coz of the containers small shape, size and firmness.

also as mentioned, im fairly sure it was mdma BUT at this dose level im only about 80% sure, as speed with acid at smaller doses also feels similar to me.

I just cant believe noone else has come across this stuff yet. Please let us know if u do!

rezinate wrote:

hmmmm, one question id like to know is if MDMA would ever be in liquid form during the manufacturing process (or any other amphetamine).

The starting materials can be either a solid or liquid, the intermediate compounds may be solid or liquid and the freebase is an oil.

As the freebase is not soluble in water, it would provide a good means of purifying the amine by washing out water soluble impurities. The freebase would then be acidified to the appropriate salt (usually the Hydrochloride with MDMA) which is now water soluble and insoluble in a non-polar solvent (toluene etc.)

This salt or crystal is (hopefully) then washed with a non-polar solvent to remove impurities which have still remained soluble in the solvent. The crystals won't dissolve (much) and when dried are more pure as MDMA than was the freebase before the first wash.

The crystals attract water so if left open in a humid environment, they may go gooey like methamphetamine does.

So in answer to your question; yes MDMA does exist as a liquid, but as a water insoluble freebase, and not normally as a water soluble crystal dissolved in a liquid (water or alcohol).

Hope that makes some sense 8)

Just one other thing: most amphetamines and phenethylamines -as the freebase- are liquids, but some are solids.

Last edited:
thanx for the pics AND the info phase_dancer.

nope, the container was definately different, coz it came off completely. I remember the lid was sort of cerrated to get more grip.....i needed it to pull the thing off too.

if it was the freebase for then it wouldnt be so clean, is this what you are saying? (and water insoluble). I remember the guy promised it had no comedown, and whilst this wasnt true entirely, it was as good as i could have hoped for (besides, i wasnt that out of it to begin with).

OT - have read and heard alot about shaboo/ice. From what i understand, its crystal meth, but in freebase form? or is shaboo/ice just a fancy name for the crystal meth thats always existed, which is now coming in purer and more frequently than in the past.......

rezinate