Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Romantic Pilling Trick

TJaDeN

Bluelighter
For all you lover boys and girls out there who get off on pills and have spouses to enjoy it with.

Me and my gf have been doing this together of late, and it's absolutely amazing.

When you are in the middle of a peak, kiss ur bf/gf and whisper 'sweet nothings' into their ear. Then take a deep breath and cup you mouth over her/his entire mouth (ie. to create a sealed vacuum). Then take turns breathing in and out, ie. when you breath out, she breaths in your air and when she breaths out, you breath in her air.

Do this for a 6-8 cycles. You will have a loss of all bodily functions and enter a state of conciousness like no other, then gradually regain your senses.

I understand this is similar to hyper-ventilating, or taking nangs when ur high, but doing it in this fashion is like not other and totally incredible.

Has anyone else tried this?

Oooh, no thanks :) Sounds scary. I think I'll stick to just kissing & touching.

It's ok, I don't like roll tricks or nangs or Vicks inhalers either.... just weird like that ;)

It is not like nanging. You know how there's carbon dioxide chargers (for soda), and nitrous chargers (for cream)? What you're talking about is closer to breathing in a soda charger.

You'd probably pass out before doing any damage to yourself, but I wouldn't do this if I was paid to.

:)

...what'ya think dangermouse...

Ever tried partial strangulation? much more of a dramatic climax ;)

Really, I can perhaps understand the feeling but it is not necessarily a very healthy exercise, particularly while rolling, so please be careful.

Instead you may like to try this. Get very close to each other, close your eyes and concentrate on the feel of each others breath on your cheek. If you then concentrate on your own breath (yoga nidra style) and sync the 2 it is truly amazing. Be aware of the different temperatures between in and out breath. Makes a great prelude to the valley orgasm and both are much more fortifying to life than passing out due to a lack of oxygen. 8(

CO2 can be a powerful hallucinogen, but restricted oxygen or pressurised CO2 can kill you. Read the following excerpt from Shulgin discussing drug pharmacology, but don't misread this and think CO2 can be associated with rec drug in any way other than putting bubbles in beer!

...My response to him was to ask him three questions. One: Was he familiar with the psychedelic experience? "Yes," he said. Two: Would he trust me as a guide in such an experience? He looked at me strangely for a moment, and then said, "Yes, of course." Three: Would you come down the hall with me to the chemistry lab and trust me if I would try a quick experiment? "Sure," he said. So we went down to the lab where there was a giant dry-ice container, and I opened it up, and asked him to put his head inside this container and to breath twice, deeply, through his mouth. He did this, and I caught him as he stumbled backwards. "Wow," he said. "That was a totally unexpected turn-on." "Did it remind you of LSD?" "Yes," he said. "Initially I went out there quite far, but you were there and I had no problem re-centering myself." ...

Another excersise, perhaps less spiritual and more practical, one can do with their partner, is take a real hard toke of meth, then kiss them while exhaling giving them the vapour which should still be quite dense. Of course then you don't get to exhale the dense vapour into the air pretending to be a fire breathing dragon, which I quite like to do :)

Why not just do a nitrous bulb and blow that between you... it's just like nitrous...

BigTrancer ;D

^^
smart ass!! teehee.

and i might add......

nangs kick ass

BT: I don't get the joke. But in case there was no joke, you could do it with nitrous or with anything enhalable for that matter, but it feels best with meth because of the intense rush of feelings associated. Also, meth is A LOT more expensive than nitrous.