Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I burnt my thumb pulling a cone

goatyoghurt

Bluelighter
And this isn't the first time, it happened yesterday and I've got a blister on my thumb now, it hurts like fuck, does this happen to anyone else, how should I hold the lighter so it doesn't happen again ? :)

Hold the lighter with your thumb below the flame:

BigTrancer :)

Attachments

• bong.jpg
    bong.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 157
Thanks BT :) I've tried that but I can never get the stuff lit while doing it that way, hence I have to hold the lighter upside down over the green :\

Then you need a new lighter I reckon... how do you mean you can't get it lit? Isn't it a simple task of apply flame, suck?

bong.jpg

:)

Too bad it wasn't exit 420 :p

And I just got a better idea... why not get yourself a jet lighter? That way it's click and point, and you shouldn't have any dramas at all :)

Jet lighter sounds like the way to go, I don't even own a lighter since i only choof ocassionally (2-3 times a week) with matesand I don't smok cigarettes. When I said I couldn't get it lit, I meant that I couldn't get the flame at the proper angle to do so unless holding the lighter upside down :)

Jet lighters are great, but if you pack your cons too big, foget it, thos get lighters end up making your mix fly out of the con, the flame on those lighters are so strong.

All I could suggest is, you hold the bong and get someone else to light it for you!!!!=D

I tend to just hold the lighter with the flame hole out, and the clicky part of the lighter facing the bong, I never burn my fingers, but I have burnt my hair a few times, when I have been wrecked!!!! ;)

dont get a jet lighter, get a bbq lighter.. its more tailored to your needs. =D

bbq_001_sm.jpg

You can light a big cone with a jet lighter by holding it back a little way - the flame does not have to touch the cone in order to set the mix alight, there's easily enough heat just a little way away from the flame to get your choof alight, while allowing you to keep the 'jet' far enough from the cone so you don't spray mix and embers all over yourself.

BigTrancer :)

PS: BBQ Lighters, gas matches etc., rock!

I say the best idea so far is the BBQ lighter for sure!!!! ;)

Yeah if you hold the jet lighter far enough it will light the mix in the cone, but after a few cones, who remembers to hold the lighter back, I know I don't!!!! =D

Nah bro, just dont dawdle....start pulling as soon as you light it so there isn't time enough to burn yourself! The only times I have burnt myself have been when I light it then keep it lit before I start pulling.....

happy toking =)

ahhh weed

goatyoghurt said:
Jet lighter sounds like the way to go, I don't even own a lighter since i only choof ocassionally (2-3 times a week) with mates...

Ocassionally? 2-3 times a week? I would hate to see hardcore then.

Personally i try not to go over 2-3 times a month.

If I'm really under a lot of stress, I like to cut back to 2-3 times a day...

BigTrancer ;)

I dont see how you can burn your finger lighting a cone.. maybe cos the wheel gets 2 hot and ur finger is 2 close 2 it, thats about it. I have never burnt my finger using a lighter to smoke a cone..

and I personally dont like Jet lighters.. it lights everything to fast and u can pull the thing evenely and it just leaves a nasty taste in your mouth also.

"mix" pffff
when will you people learn smoking straight is the only way.
ruins good weed.

how to hold a lighter.... oh my god...

hold the thing verticle and tilt the bong/pipe just a little bit and SUCK

ya dont need to hold it upside down or even at an angle, let the laws of air flow do the work 8)

LOL Goatyoghurt, I thought I was the only retard around here that did stuff like that. :p

Jet lighters will fix that problem for sure, the BBQ lighter will probably singe your whole hand, but hey, maybe that's what you're after? ;)