Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Worried about plugging

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugger_me

Bluelighter
hey guys
i got the courage to plug a pill last night.
was pretty good
but i had a bit of an accident before it. i dropped the pill in the toilet bowl of a club, so i didnt want to waste it. i got it out with my hands, then plugged it.

i'd had a few drinks so didnt think at the time, but now im worried that i might have contracted a disease like Hepatitis or AIDS,
im a little worried guys.

do u know if there is a high risk of things in the toilet. obviosuly it aint the most hygenic, but still im worried

please help,
cheers

I'd say the risk is pretty low, but "better safe than sorry" is a good policy to adopt with the risk of illness. So yeah, like drwhatwhat said, arrange the necessary tests :)

but how do u go to the doctor and explain why you want tests for hepatis, and the aids test is pretty full on, u'd have to have a good reason why you would want one eh.
i have had the vaccine for hep A, which is transferred thru faeces i think, so thats cool. but yeah, just wanted to know how risky the whole toilet thing is. especially how ur anal membrane is pretty thin. so there must have been toilet water up my ass! :(
thanks for advice.
but like i said, i cant see myself going to the doctors and getting tests. like wot tests would i ask for anyway.

cheers guys.
im hell paranoid

Surely you can ask a health clinic or GP for a HIV/STD test any time at all without a big reason? Being sexually active is enough reason no? I'm sure people get them all the time.

BigTrancer :)

This is probably not what you'll want to hear, but the best way to aproach it is to go to the doctor and tell them exactly what you did. It's the only way that they'll be able to do the correct tests (or any tests at all, cos as you said they'll need a reason).

Just make sure you go to a young doctor, somewhere where they might possibly deal with drug addicts. I have gone to old doctors when I has a rash on my face and asked if when I take MDMA (he didn't have a clue what MDMA was) could it be the cause for the rash. He looked at me like an idiot and told me it's just a rash and to stop taking drugs. Fucken usless.

Get a young doctor, you'll get the best advice without feeling insecure. There are too many old doctors out there who wouldn't know the first thing about having an open mind.

You should be ok though, don't stress.

I don't think one needs to "adjust the tests". A person is still a person and these diseases are bloodborn. I dought there is a set of tests designed in the event of getting toilet water up your arse. By the way people get tested for this shit (pardon pun) all the time. You don't need anymore a reason than for your own peace of mind. You really want an excuse, you've got a new girl and she want you tested.

I know I shouldn't laugh but :D

Cuddles

yeah tru dat
thanks peoples. i think i'll just wait until i die from them. but i just wanna know if the whole toilet thing, which was flushed so pretty clean, could put me at risk of getting a dodgey disease. like anyone heard of anything like this. i guess it aint that common really, toilet water going up your ass. :)
like is toilet water infested with bad diseases that could actually live there and be transported.

Definitely see a doctor.

It is very easy..........Just say you dropped your watch in a public toilet and had a little cut on your hand which u didnt think about at da time.

Can he arrange the necessary tests.

Aids test is no more a big deal than any other............they just take a little blood and thats that.

few days later they get result.

I have had them done often.........pretty well after every relationship finishes if I think it might be in any way dodgy.

I would have no idea where my gf has been before or during.

Also it should be noted that just cos it looked clean doesnt mean it is........germs do not have to be in numbers big enough to show up.

Also the cistern that the water sits in is a haven for diseases and is what causes the toilet to get dirty if left for any period oif time.

See a doctor...............trust me the piece of mind will be worth it.

If you're worried about seeing your regular doc, visit a family planning/sexual health clinic.

They deal with young people and these kinds of tests everyday.

Go get it done, even if only for your piece of mind, you'll send yourself round the bend worrying otherwise!

Put the toilet lid down next time ay?!?

Cheers ;)

bugger_me said:
cheers dude thanks for advice. i hope my ass is ok,
fuk plugggin ;)

Don't say fuk pluggin dude...say, fuk dropping my pills in the toilet bowl :D

auntiedote said:
Don't say fuk pluggin dude...say, fuk dropping my pills in the toilet bowl :D

I would like to second the motion.

hmmmm....wonder if that was a good choice of words?

I don`t think you`re in any trouble at all, you`ve probably swam in dirtier water(and it will come up your ass, even if it is just a little bit). Some people I know take a shit, and sometimes water splashes up from under them, and I doubt that even that would cause a disease, I`m pretty sure you`re safe, but if you`re still paranoid, please get a test. It will at least put you at ease(some diseases can not be found untill months after you got the bacteria)

Since this question has been essentially answered with recommendations about GPs and health clinics, and is not directly related to drug use, I'm going to close it down.

BigTrancer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.