Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are you sure it's a speedbomb???

Spextacy

Bluelighter
There's been a few posts around lately where people have said "i like the pills that make you talk 100 to the dozen, not those mellow loved up pills" and most people have responded by saying the first pills in question must be speedbombs.
Now from my experience, yes MDMA pills can make you chatter away at a really fast rate. Example, a few months ago i was at a party and i took the same pill as a few other people at the party, most of them were really mellowed out and loved up, whereas i was going 100 to the dozen chattering away for hours (note: i was still getting somewhat emotional) So i believe it depends on the person - some people do the fast talking bit (especially when new to pills) and others do the mellow, loved up thing.
Another time i dropped, i went into the fast talking mode for 10 minutes or so, then it stopped and i was straight, then it kicked in and i was all mellowed out and loved up.
Note also that i talk much faster when on a pill then when i'm on the speed, even if i've had a shit load of it.
Now maybe the fast talking thing is only for some people, or only when you first get into pills - i don't know, BUT next time someone says something like "that was an awesome pill, i was talking 100 to the dozen, i was racing" maybe you shouldn't just dismiss it as a speedbomb.

Just my 2 cents, thanks for reading and i welcome any responses as this is something i'd love to hear people's opinions on. Cheers.

300 to three dozen for 2c?? I'll take ten. =D

Fair comment, just because a pill makes you chatty doesn't make it a speedbomb - but I think the distinct lack of a purple/black test result and a nice MDMA peak should be a good indication of a speedbomb.

BigTrancer :)

I've seen people take the same type of pill on seperate occasions, and have both effect extremes - one time they were munted and loved up, and another time they were racing around and wouldn't shut up. It's all about set and setting, as well as other physical factors like how much food you've eaten and how recently, and whether you've had other drugs as well.

^^^ and the fact that despite everything we think we know, can we never be 100% confident about whats inside a pill/powder...

^^^Having lurked for a while longer I don't think I've seen this aspect taken from this angle before. I think one needs to try speed on its own before making judgements on speedbombs from experience without anytesting.

Spextacy: Got to agree with you on the chatter just after the comeup before getting mellowed out and being much faster than speed.

Cuddles :)

Nice Tits said:
This topic has been covered a million times before

if its good enough for BT and pleonastic to post in, its good enough for me...

There's a story that talks about three blind men, each of whom are standing in front of a big object, trying to work out what it is. One says "I think it's a tree, I can feel a large round column that's rough and kind of wrinkled, it's got to be the tree trunk". The next jumps back and says "NO... it's a snake, I could feel its long muscular flexible body in my hands, I'm not going near it." And the third says "No you guys it's got a rope hanging off it, I'm holding it"... and then the elephant snorted and walked away. By getting limited information about the elephants leg, trunk or tail they didn't have enough info to tell what the big picture was.

It's another facet related to the issue of obtaining as much information about a pill as you can before coming to a conclusion about what's in it. Some features, like colour and logo, don't tell us anything... other things like talkativeness or 'charginess' or visuals or loss of coordination don't necessarily indicate one specific drug, as they are common to several drug effects.

BigTrancer :)

I was mainly referring to the "E very very mood sensitive" thread where some of the mods go into great detail about all the different variables that can effect your roll. In my opinion this is another 'set and setting' thread. If u disagree fine - i didn't intend my first post to come accross as rude - although reading back i suppose it could be taken that way.

Personally i'll agree with you. I think u'll find there are aspects of most drugz that depend on the person and where they are etc etc (set and setting again). I've taken speed bombs - and honestly - i think that if someone has done proer MDMA at least a few times in their life then it should be obvious to them wat they've taken. The abscence of a peak is a dead give away

Nice Tits